Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which feature do you want to return?

2...Next

Comments

• SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Seperate handrails
    I don't particularly care about any of these, but probably seperate handrails would be my top.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Curved walls/ curved pools, curved fountains
    You should have added an ALL option.

Looking at the rate we get new stuff, that‘s quite unrealistic.

Well, we don't need to get them ALL at once. B)

Now that we can maneuver stairs to have turnbacks and such, spirals aren't as big a deal to me. I would love to have curved walls though, especially if we can get some curved windows to match.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • opeaiiopeaii Posts: 32 Member
    Spiral stairs
    Spiral staircases would definitely make building a bit easier and give more aesthetic to some.
    watch taskmaster
    golf_horne_dance.gif
    i'm a console sims 4 player who only has base game bc stuff is expensive - trying to get all the achievements!
    she / they
  • AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    Yes to separate hand rails, or split level foundation so to be able to make a staircase go in several directions from a joint beginning.

Paralives will have split level too..
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    Paint the ceilings
    I need paintable ceilings back. I build a lot of older-style homes, stone buildings, those sorts of things...and the plain white ceilings just don't fit with my building style at all! Even in my more contemporary builds, I find them annoying, because there are just some rooms (even in modern houses) that benefit from having a colored ceiling or a textured ceiling of some kind. Basements, for instance, or homes that are supposed to be converted industrial buildings. I mean, you build a place that's supposed to be in serious disrepair, but then it's all thrown off by a clean, white ceiling when a dirty one with peeling paint and crumbling plaster would work so much better.

And they'd better patch it in for free, too. They made us wait long enough for the feature, they'd better not make us pay to get it this time!
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • Silver_Rayn123Silver_Rayn123 Posts: 7 New Member
    Spiral stairs
    You know that Paint Mode for pets we have in the cats and dog expansion?
    Yeah I want that, but for the human sims!!
    That way we can do custom scars, body hair, facial hair, freckles, face marks, tattoos, and birth marks, ect ourselves without having to download cc or jump through a million dumb hoops to make our own cc

That, and being able to put rooms connected to each other at different heights! doing split levels and lofts would be alot easier lol
  • ClousinatorsClousinators Posts: 586 Member
    Honestly I want all of them except the ceilings I am not too particular about.I feel like some of the building aspects regressed from Sims 3 to 4...hoping its the opposite for 5