Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Show me your current Sim Families!

Comments

• SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    HillyBeth wrote: »
    A friend of mine took an in-game collage photo frame and my personal game pics and made this for me. Today marks two months with this family and Ben, the blonde, said goodbye to his father who passed away yesterday. :'(
    50317335616_b15383591c_h.jpg
    50317519917_699ca982df_h.jpg

Here are Ben and Alison's(redhead, obviously. Lol) three kids. Hadley is in the knitted white top. She ages up to young adult in 16 days and her brother and sister age up to young adults in 24 days. Oliver is on the right and his twin sister Emily is sitting in the seat next to Hadley.
    50317521522_3226b4dba4_h.jpg

Wow, the photo wall is so cool, I might give this a try myself. I always love creating photo walls for my Sims (in game with the photography skill), but the photography thing that came with moschino is pretty buggy and I am usually not that patient with posing them and such, there is so much in game time that goes with doing that, I don't know.

I love your now aged up kids. Do you have stories for them already? What are their going to do in their adult life?

@everybody
    How do you do in game pictures well without it taking forever? With the tripod it always happens that non-active Sims simply don't come to take a picture when you choose the option.

Colorist40 wrote: »
    I love this thread, but sadly it seems to have died. I hope we can get more people involved. So I am posting in the hopes it won't be buried.

Nooo! It didn't die! :) I was just busy and not being able to comment so much. It takes time to read all the stories :) and I want to enjoy myself when I do so, not read over them quickly etc. :)

I love this thread too. Please, people, keep us updated on your familes! I love to read how everything turned out!
    I have a follow up photos to share, that better show some of my Sim family's faces.
    This is Brianna Cantrell, the fourth child and only girl.
    SMDCgBM.jpg

This is their mother, Louise Cantrell.
    jy57tnL.jpg

I'll do my best to catch a picture of Aaron, the oldest boy. He had a stomach flu and was left at home.

They are pretty, their faces look so real. You can really imagine someone being alive and looking like that. Thank you so much for sharing!
    Since my input, both my founders have passed away, their son is now a top-level businessman, their daughter in law is still painting and their grandchildren are growing up!

Hadley Cole moved out of her parents house the second she became a young adult and moved into the house where she was actually born in Del Sol Valley. She has a romance blossoming with a co-worker that I made to be her future hubby but so far, he's playing hard to get. Lol. Her music is taking off and so far she's made $222 in royalties sending her mixed CDs to a record company.

Wow, thank you for keeping us updated! I hope Hadley will accomplish her dreams. Does she want to be come a professional singer? I hope we get bands in the game at some point, I really miss the opportunity for Sims to play some music together.
    Another one of my families. Kolby Doyle (Vampire) Raven Reyes (Spellcaster) and their daughter Raina (Spellcaster) I'm keeping them unmarried though as Raven has the noncomittal trait.

gR2cRal.png

Did you try to marry them and Raven refused several times? I hear Sims with the noncomittal trait would do that.

They look really pretty. Is Kolby upset that Raven doesn't want to marry him?
    Duvelina wrote: »
    Luna and her daughter Allyson live on their own somewhere. Allyson's father and Luna's husband passed away when Allyson was a toddler. Ever since then Allyson grew up to be a difficult child to handle. Recently, some progress has been made between the two and they managed to say a final goodbye.

Luna-Villareal2.png
    So-Glad-You-re-Home.png
    Always-What-s-Up.png
    I-Hope-You-Can-Forgive-Me.png
    Hi-Daddy-I-Miss-You.png
    I-m-Here-I-m-Not-Going-Anywhere.png
    Are-You-Ready.png

What a cute story. It's sad they lost their beloved hubby and daddy so early. But I love how you made them bond over it and say their final goodbyes.

Also, I really love Luna's looks. She is so pretty and looks so realistic.
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,207 Member
    Dakota88 wrote: »
    I’m currently playing with the Zimmermanns, a family of four German grandmas living in the old town of Windenburg.

zimmerfrauenimwohnzimfijf4.jpg

The story behind this is that the house originally belonged to one of them, and her own family, but after her kids moved out and her husband died, she didn’t want to be alone and invited her two sisters and her sister-in-law to stay with her. Each of them deliberately lives up to a different grandma stereotype.

Frieda – The Gentle Matriarch
    01friedaruj5f.png
    Your classic grandma, Frieda loves to bake, knit, tend to the garden and read bedtime stories to children. When her sisters are at work, she likes to busy herself with household chores until they come home to a lavish dinner, also prepared by her. On weekends, Frieda earns a little money on the side as a babysitter and keeps in touch with her two daughters, Ingrid and Rebecca, who have started their own families in Brindleton Bay and Oasis Springs, respectively.

Waltraud – The Hipster Crone
    02waltraudbhkx7.png
    She may have the same face as Frieda, but is her twin’s polar opposite in terms of personality. In an effort not to become embittered like her older sister Mechthild, Waltraud does everything in her power to stay young and trendy, both in her personal life and her job as a style influencer. You want to know about the latest fashion, what musicians are currently trending, or which celebrities are dating? Ask Waltraud!

Dietlinde – The Wise Old Woman
    03dietlindec1jqs.png
    Just as curious and eager to stay up to date as her wife Waltraud, albeit in a very different way, Dietlinde is the intellectual of the group. Through her never-ending quest to learn more about the world, she has earned several university degrees and become a walking encyclopedia of the strangest, rarest, and most fascinating knowledge that she is willing to share with anyone who’ll listen, without ever slipping into insufferable know-it-all territory.

Mechthild – The Grumpy Hag
    04mechthildu4k6g.png
    Don’t you feel like today’s youth is completely useless, technological progress ought to be feared, and everything was better in the old days? Well, that’s how Mechthild feels, anyway. Constantly complaining and seeing the worst in everything, the unmarried oldest of the Zimmermann sisters is not an easy person to deal with. Just don’t tell her that or she might literally curse you – because she doesn’t just look and behave like your typical wicked witch, she is in fact a spellcaster!

Oh my god, I love them, I love their names (classic German names haha), their looks, their stories and personalities. I love everything about them! You can really imagine them being real German grandmas, haha. You hardly see anybody just playing elders only, so I am pleased you show them so much love.

Are you German?

I'm glad you like them so much! :) And yes, German here. When I was still at school, my friends and I sometimes played a game where we called each other those very old names in public, and other students who didn't know us and weren't in on the joke would turn their heads and be shocked that some 17- and 18-year-old girls were called Waltraud, Dietlinde, etc. :D I actually considered adding phonetics to my original post because I doubt that any non-Germans here know how to pronounce those names (except Frieda, which sounds the same in English), but so far nobody asked, so I guess it's fine.

I do play with a lot of different nationalities, though. One of Frieda's daughters, Ingrid, is married to a man from Scandinavia, and their four sons have names that are more common in Northern Europe. I also have families and individual sims who are supposed to be British, Italian, French, Russian, Romanian, South American, Sixamian, etc. With 50+ households in one save, it would get boring fast without some diversity.
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,301 Member
    I don't really play for multiple generations, and I play with aging turned off, so any kids I have never grow up, but I love coming up with stories, and I have have a lot of different households I play with. These ones are my favorites (and the sims most closely resembling "families" in my games since I also have a lot of single sims I play with).

This one is my oldest and probably one of my longest played families, although I haven't played with them much recently. Ari (the guy in the white shirt) moved to Windenberg from San Myshuno with his son Robin to try and start over after his former girlfriend (Robin's mother) abandoned both of them and ran off with another guy. Shelby (the guy in the sweater and glasses) had been raising his daughter Katie alone for some time after his wife died in a tragic mac and cheese fire in Windenberg. Ari met him by chance at a playground. The two guys became good friends and eventually decided to share housing so they could help each other raise their kids. Shelby is an artist and Ari is a writer. They're both dealing with the emotional fallout of what happened to them, which makes life in general just hard sometimes.

Ari-Shelby-Robin-and-Katie.jpg

This story is one where I am playing with the fame system, though these three roommates are all still pretty unknown in the celebrity world at this point. Xorian (in the blue shirt) is an aspiring actor. He's also an alien. His roommates know, but he doesn't reveal himself to outsiders yet. He wants to star in romance and drama films, and he's afraid if he doesn't stay in his human disguise he won't be able to get those kinds of roles. Erik (purple sweater) is in the style influencer career. Camryn (the girl in the tan hoodie) is a competitive gamer and a freelance programmer.

Camryn-Erik-and-Xorian.jpg

David, Damico and their ghost dog Chesnut, in one of their finer moments :lol: (Brent Hecking is not part of the family, he's a friend of David's who was visiting when the fire broke out). Damico (the guy in the vest, with the fire extinguisher) is a vampire, and apparently also the only one capable of maintaining a cool head in a crisis. David and Damico recently got engaged, but David is trying to finish his physics degree at Foxbury Institute before they get married.

David-Damico-and-Chesnut.jpg

This is a family I started with the intention of actually aging sims up (manually) and maybe playing as generations. But... I have said that before, and I never actually seemed to get around to aging them :lol: So, we'll see. Greg and Jason are happily married and have adopted these two adorable toddlers. Ember (yellow shirt) is a spellcaster, and Siren (overalls) is a mermaid, but Greg and Jason don't know that yet. They're in for a bit of a surprise when the girls reach their teens. Assuming I ever let these cuties age up, that is.

Greg-Jason-Ember-and-Siren.jpg

This pair of mismatched roommates are the focus of a SimLit story I have been working on privately for some time. Ion (the blue alien in pink shirt) is studying human culture, and he's very enthusiastic about it. Reuben (grumpy guy in white shirt) is... not so sure he made the right decision in getting a roommate.

Ion-and-Reuben.jpg

So... I take a long time doing things because I play with so many families, and I like to put in so much story detail as I play. I still have not finished solving the Strangerville storyline for the first time. But these are the two sims that are doing it (while also getting constantly distracted by other random things like being abducted by aliens and exploring the jungles of Selvadorada). Josh and Iris are brother and sister. They started the game living in a tent in Oasis Springs, but now they have a small trailer home in Strangerville. I call them my "hard luck twins" and I try to make life both weird and difficult for them. They like to have adventures.

Iris-and-Josh.jpg

This is one of my current favorites that I play a lot. I did not intend for this to be a family, but stuff happens :lol: Lunar (the green alien) is a hybrid alien-spellcaster (I used a cheat to give him the spellcaster abilities) who specializes in alchemy and also works as a scientist at the lab from Get To Work. He gets abducted by aliens a lot (probably because of the scientist career) and he recently came back pregnant. He is now trying to figure out how to take care of his little baby (named Tranquility after the Sea of Tranquility where the Apollo 11 lunar mission landed) while still advancing his career. I do eventually age babies up because I get bored with them, so Tranquility will at least make it to toddler before I age-freeze him for all eternity. :lol: And anyone who names his kid "Tranquility" is just asking for trouble, so of course Tranquility will get the "fussy" trait. :naughty:

Lunar-and-Tranquility.jpg

I don't usually play with premade sims, but I really like Vlad. I figured he needed a loyal friend, so I made him Igor. They are both currently going to school at U Brite. Vlad is studying villainy because he wants to be better at it, and Igor is studying biology to become a doctor. Not sure, yet, just what kind of "doctor" Igor is going to be though... :wink:

Vlad-and-Igor.jpg

I am impressed with your Sims and all of their creative stories you came up with. I really enjoyed reading that. My favourites would be Lunar and his little Tranquility, and Vlad with Igor (I love how you decided to take care of him and give him a friend, that is just so sweet). I also like the hard luck twins. I for myself can't imagine playing The Sims without aging on, so I am quite impressed how you get so creative doing that and how you get their stories so detailed still.

Do you rotate? How many sim days do you play with each family? :)
    @Duvelina Thanks! I'm glad you like them. :smiley: I'm not sure how to explain my answer to your question though. :lol: It has to do with what interests me. Most of my life, even as a kid, my main way of "playing" was just to make up stories, and often to try writing them down. In the sims, as in my story writing, developing whatever plot or character arc I find in my imagination is what I get excited about. Once that reaches a conclusion story-wise, I either have a new plot idea for something new that could happen to them, or I just move on and play with a different story. That's why I have so many.

For some reason, the more common approach to the Sims game, of raising kids, having the kids grow up to have kids, and those kids grow up to have kids, and so on, isn't a story I am very interested in for its own sake. If you think about it, a lot of books are just a small slice out of someone's life (even if that life is completely fantastical). They don't necessarily keep going on forever and ever showing you all of the hero's grandchildren and great grandchildren and great great grandchildren. There is a main set of characters, and eventually their story ends. And that's how I play. When I first started playing the sims (Sims 3) I was dismayed by the aging because it didn't let me linger in the story details as long as I wanted for one set of characters. It wasn't until I learned that it could be turned off that I started having fun.

I often admire the amazing multi-generational family trees that other players develop by playing with aging on. I'm truly impressed with some of long legacy families that people create. But doing that myself just hasn't ever really appealed to me. I'm kind of that way in real life too. I get more fun out of exploring a broad range of things, moving from one thing to another as I get new ideas, rather than dedicating myself to one thing for a long time.

This is a really interesting approach to the game, one I have never come across before. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Hi @Dakota88 ! Thank you for your comments! :smiley: Honestly, I have a ton of different save games (because I love coming up with character ideas) but I only really play a lot with a handful of them. Some of those are games in which I play multiple families in "rotation", but I don't use any set schedule for switching between them. It's just whatever I feel like doing. Some families get played with a lot more than others. The ones I showed in my post are all from different saves.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Daravi wrote: »
    This is my main family Kaufmann from my decade challenge in the year 1913. I've post this picture in the What's happened in your Game forum thread too. I made this picture to remember them from the "good times" before their world fell apart.
    I've tried to get them all on the picture, but not everybody could be seen here.

NnKqeKB.png?2

The founders are sitting on the couch, they have 7 children (4 sons and 3 daughters) and three grandchildren. The youngest daughter stands behind the crib. 4 of 7 children are already married, their spouses are also on this picture, one stands behind one of the sons. Not on the picture are the 3 foster children, they are the youngest siblings of one of the spouses, their parents have already died.
    What a pretty family you have there! Are you German? I love watching you historic players Sims. How do you work historic play out with all the modern day gadgets that Sims need in game? Do you have custom careers? Or do they live "off the land"? Do you have mods that make the computer unnecessary?

@Dakota88
    I'm sorry, I didn't noticed that you have mentioned me. Thank you and yes I'm a german. Well, the historic play with the smartphone as main hub is a little bit annoying, but most if the time it can be ignored or blend out, except when your sim is studying. I have started with them in the city where the founders have rent a small room, before they had saved enough money to buy a small land. It was more a rags to riches at this point just without electronic devices or a teddybear 😉.

Most useful mod I find is mccc, which has solved many issues for me. I don't use CC, but others players say they help to get a better immerson in a history or decade challenge, which I can fully agree. Jobs aren't a problem, it is just a little bit sad how few value the craftman or fisher get in this game, just as part-time job, which isn't correct in real life and in the educationsystem we have here in germany.

However I like to follow other decade or history players too. Whenever I see one here in the forum I set their threads as my favourite.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,284 Member
    @Dakota88 Thank you for your kind words about my Sims. I must confess I fashioned Erik originally when I brought him into the Sims4, from Sims3 where he was my singer Sim. I generated the parents from him, and then the rest of the kids from the parents. The only thing I can actually take any credit for is Erik, and the choice I made from the randomizer. This is the beauty of Sims4 CAS. :)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,952 Member
    @Colorist40 Sorry, for tagging you incorrectly! But thanks so much for your comments about my Sims family. They're much more interesting than I originally thought (since it's my first time playing with the vampire occult and I've had the game since Sims 1).

@Dakota88 Sorry for not tagging you. :)
    I am the Mads girl haha :D Thank you so much! Well, there is no place where I share their story, but if you're interested, I can keep you updated. :)

I love your family and their story. They look nice. I also like the different personalities you gave the kids. Delmarya sounds really interesting, keep me updated if you want, I'd be so interested how her story turns out. What's her job as University is just for fun? Which degrees did she master?

How do you keep the mother who's not a vampire immortal?

Which mods do you use for your gameplay? :)

If possible, hopefully you'll keep this thread updated about Mads, Viola, Tamino and the rest of the family.

Thanks for your comments about my Sims. Delmarya is a marine biologist (conservationist career track) because she loves Sunali and the sun (not exactly normal vampire things, but Sulani is where she was born and raised). Her name even means from the sea and has connotations of protecting things, so she probably fancies herself a protector of the sea. Anyway, I think the max level you can start at after graduating is 8 or 9. Delmarya is already there, so her distinguished degree in biology isn't helpful in that way.

For the mother, Adelise, to stay immortal, now the father just gives her potions of youth, which doesn't fit that well into my narrative, but it's what works.

Still, I use a bunch of mods and cc. MCCC, many of Little Ms Sam's mods, mods for additional food, Sim Info (so I can tell who is related to who) and others.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,284 Member
    Okay, finally captured Aaron. He's in that motion-gaming thingy.

0k0jo0j.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    I'm currently playing a legacy, and I'm on gen 3
    Here's the gen 3 heir, Alice Greenwood, and her husband Justin on their wedding day:
    oV9umkb.png

Their twin toddlers, Phoebe and Ezra. Phoebe is most likely going to be the gen 4 heir:
    nA8Fgp4.png

This is Cleo, one of their four cats:
    x5BlmWD.png

This is Alice's little brother, Erik, and his girlfriend Kacey who is now his wife when they were teens. They're YAs now and I gave them slight makeovers so they look a bit different now, but I don't have a current picture of them:
    D6kAzxl.png

Erik and Kacey's daughter Hanna
    GmTU8ZU.png

Alice's mom Paige Greenwood and her dad Iggy Pancakes. Iggy is an elder now and Paige is almost an elder:
    WmkY8Cz.png

Alice's older brother Henry and his boyfriend, Princeton, when they were teens. They're married now and they also got makeovers when they became YAs but I don't have a picture.
    uy0zGTF.png

Henry and Princeton's daughter Georgia
    4zBMzGv.png

Hopefully I can get some more current pictures soon.

• Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,102 Member
    I'm currently playing a legacy, and I'm on gen 3
    Here's the gen 3 heir, Alice Greenwood, and her husband Justin on their wedding day:
    oV9umkb.png

Their twin toddlers, Phoebe and Ezra. Phoebe is most likely going to be the gen 4 heir:
    nA8Fgp4.png

This is Cleo, one of their four cats:
    x5BlmWD.png

This is Alice's little brother, Erik, and his girlfriend Kacey who is now his wife when they were teens. They're YAs now and I gave them slight makeovers so they look a bit different now, but I don't have a current picture of them:
    D6kAzxl.png

Erik and Kacey's daughter Hanna
    GmTU8ZU.png

Alice's mom Paige Greenwood and her dad Iggy Pancakes. Iggy is an elder now and Paige is almost an elder:
    WmkY8Cz.png

Alice's older brother Henry and his boyfriend, Princeton, when they were teens. They're married now and they also got makeovers when they became YAs but I don't have a picture.
    uy0zGTF.png

Henry and Princeton's daughter Georgia
    4zBMzGv.png

Hopefully I can get some more current pictures soon.

I love little Georgia. She is so cute. That wedding picture is gorgeous. Lol at the sim eating food that a cat is laying next to. I would not eat food that has been that close to an animal lol. I think your family is lovely. Iggy Pancakes any relation to Bob Pancakes? I hope to see some current pictures of your family.
    edited September 2020
    I am coming with a little update on Ida today. I created a new save and sadly, she couldn't move back into the dorms as the game wouldn't let me and didn't recognize her as being in University anymore, even though she was. So I decided to move her in with her boyfriend, Marcus. This is him and Ida:

FCagWPi.jpg

They now live in San Myshuno (I think in fashion district, I am not sure) in a little apartmen. I took a furnished apartment by Sim Licy and refurnished it mostly with the Simkea CC pack from Illogical Sims, I love their little apartment. See here (hid the pictures, because there are so many):
    xRRECLx.png
    51HjG1v.png
    zbR6roC.png
    Ad6hBkC.png
    KEWHUoM.png
    ovc7pWp.png
    MWMy6M2.png
    bc9aqDf.png
    VPtuzr2.png

They both took on well paid student jobs (especially Ida, as her aspiration is to be rich and she wants to focus on her career) and Marcus picked up an Engeneering major to study.
    I am coming with a little update on Ida today. I created a new save and sadly, she couldn't move back into the dorms as the game wouldn't let me and didn't recognize her as being in University anymore, even though she was. So I decided to move her in with her boyfriend, Marcus. This is him and Ida:

FCagWPi.jpg

They now live in San Myshuno (I think in fashion district, I am not sure) in a little apartmen. I took a furnished apartment by Sim Licy and refurnished it mostly with the Simkea CC pack from Illogical Sims, I love their little apartment. See here (hid the pictures, because there are so many):
    xRRECLx.png
    51HjG1v.png
    zbR6roC.png
    Ad6hBkC.png
    KEWHUoM.png
    ovc7pWp.png
    MWMy6M2.png
    bc9aqDf.png
    VPtuzr2.png

They both took on well paid student jobs (especially Ida, as her aspiration is to be rich and she wants to focus on her career) and Marcus picked up an Engeneering major to study.

Wow so glad to see your sims happy. I love that apt. It is small, and cozy, but yet so clean and fresh looking. You also put in a perfect balance of color.
  • nahnahtodeinahnahtodei Posts: 58 Member
    I started a Legacy Challenge a while ago and I've been playing for what feels like 10 million hours but time just doesn't pass! Anyway, now I've become really, really attached to this family and I'm dreading the generation changes. :(

It all started with Ariana Singletary. She met Akito in town (Gotta stick to the alphabetical order for every generation so finding spouses gets much harder!) and they soon got married and had a baby girl - Bella Singletary!

barmfwfi.jpg

Bella grew up into a child and Akito became older. Then the family decided Bella shouldn't be an only child, so in the literal last days of Akito's life, they decided to have another baby... Beau Singletary!

97ykbe62.jpg

Akito passed away the day after Beau's birth so he doesn't remember his dad. They lived as a family of three and everything was alright - but then Beau grew up into a child. Bella and Beau are very different so as soon as Beau grew up, things became... less peaceful around the house.

Bella is obsessed with sports, wants to be a bodybuilder, and has always been popular. Beau is a little artist and just getting interested in computers.

gxvorln2.jpg

Their mom managed to afford a big home for all of them before she retired. Bella grew into a young adult, Beau grew into a teenager, and Ariana is just trying to keep up.

howbnc3s.jpg

Right now I'm not sure how "Generation B" is even going to survive without their mom, let alone create "Generation C". We have a kid-just-turned-teenager and a young adult who hasn't worked a day in her life! Yay!
  • TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    I'm on generation 17 in my legacy family, and rotating between 4 different households:

Rosalin, Sofian and their three boys live in Evergreen Harbour. Rosalin is a judge who makes candles and flower decorations in her free time, her husband is a food critic who knits and makes fizzy juices.
    Re40B8f.png
    gMR0E5G.png

Meriam and her husband Quentin are raising 4 children (two sets of twins) in a San Myshuno apartment, two of them are Meriam's from before she married Quentin. Meriam is a private attorney and published poet, and Quentin is a freelance programmer - which basically means he stays home all day looking after the kids while she's at work.
    CUFvQhU.png
    Ss7Pmiy.png

Gabriel and Arihi are slowly building their dream off-the-grid home from the old shipwreck on Sulani. Gabriel works part-time as a diver and spends the rest of the time fishing, growing produce and working on the house and garden. Arihi is a freelance crafter. They just got married and are expecting their third child.
    GzH8HBH.png
    B6xZspk.png

Aksel and Zora live by the ocean in Bridleton Bay with their two children. Aksel used to be a mechanical engineer, but is now a green technician, and Zora is a computer engineer. They own a retail shop by the docks where they sell robotics and items Aksel's scientist mother made or found when she was still alive.
    4AiN5TB.png
    VZlJuBj.png

I write (sort of) regular updates about all these households in my legacy thread linked in my signature.
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited September 2020
    New update!
    Hadley and her co-worker have taken many steps together and have gotten engaged! They also have a son, who will be a child in six days. Spencer Cole Cordova. They spent Love Day weekend camping and came home engaged and expecting their second child! Also, one of Hadley's songs got her a Starlight Accolade Award nomination. Haven't been to the ceremony yet though. Her brother and sister have both become young adults and their parents will be elders when I load back up later.

Oliver and Emily <3
    50357257021_3dd7231d7f_h.jpg
    50357256851_e6023db5b9_h.jpg

Spencer <3(he looks a lot like Ryan, his great-grandfather, only a little lighter skin tone and a darker brown hair color)
    50357416497_d4925f3a38_h.jpg
    Hadley and Marcus's camping trip**
    50357419027_9ce7142894_h.jpg
    50357258726_665f177351_h.jpg
    50356557718_8790eb657a_h.jpg

**Campground built by @TheCameronLegacy - Gallery ID is TheCameronSaga
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Here's some more updated pictures. Unfortunately, Iggy passed away before I could get a new picture of him as an elder.

Here's Alice and her mom, Paige, who is an elder now:
    XDpb7DY.png

The twins (Phoebe and Ezra) have aged into children:
    uC6Ngtt.png
    hIKvbsk.png

Georgia aged up as well:
    gtcZgun.png

Here's Alice and Henry:
    B06RkEu.png

Erik and Kacey (and Phoebe)
    9Sier0G.png

Princeton (Henry's husband)
    QMCRcTO.png

Hanna is also a child now. Here she is with Phoebe and Kacey:
    t7opOp9.png

• amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    My absolute favourite family (and the only one I really play anymore) is the Weatherby-Creek family. I started with Malia and Omondi Weatherby and their son, Anthony Weatherby, his wife Amara Creek and her brother, Marcus Creek. 
    F5xw7AN.png
    Anthony and Amara’s first child is Kailani Weatherby who’s now grown and a famous actress living in Del Sol Valley with her boyfriend, Garett. 
    asNFEGq.png
    Their second child is Matthias Weatherby who’s a genius engineer. Matthias now has a family of his own. He lives in Evergreen Harbor with his wife, Brianna Finley, and their daughters, Tess and Arya Weatherby. I plan to add a boy too soon enough though!
    srvC5Kq.png
    8CAgUOe.png
    I’m way too attached to this family. I’ve had them over two years now and I’m only just moving on with the legacy play. I do kind of miss being able to have them all in one household though, but they've kind of outgrown their family home now! 
    I started a Legacy Challenge a while ago and I've been playing for what feels like 10 million hours but time just doesn't pass! Anyway, now I've become really, really attached to this family and I'm dreading the generation changes. :(

It all started with Ariana Singletary. She met Akito in town (Gotta stick to the alphabetical order for every generation so finding spouses gets much harder!) and they soon got married and had a baby girl - Bella Singletary!

barmfwfi.jpg

Bella grew up into a child and Akito became older. Then the family decided Bella shouldn't be an only child, so in the literal last days of Akito's life, they decided to have another baby... Beau Singletary!

97ykbe62.jpg

Akito passed away the day after Beau's birth so he doesn't remember his dad. They lived as a family of three and everything was alright - but then Beau grew up into a child. Bella and Beau are very different so as soon as Beau grew up, things became... less peaceful around the house.

Bella is obsessed with sports, wants to be a bodybuilder, and has always been popular. Beau is a little artist and just getting interested in computers.

gxvorln2.jpg

Their mom managed to afford a big home for all of them before she retired. Bella grew into a young adult, Beau grew into a teenager, and Ariana is just trying to keep up.

howbnc3s.jpg

Right now I'm not sure how "Generation B" is even going to survive without their mom, let alone create "Generation C". We have a kid-just-turned-teenager and a young adult who hasn't worked a day in her life! Yay!

I can see why you are attached. I can see how much fun you are having. Little Bella is cute. They will survive and flourish I am sure. We all must sometimes learn to fly with or without parents, but luckily mother is still alive and they have time to grow up more.
    I'm on generation 17 in my legacy family, and rotating between 4 different households:

Rosalin, Sofian and their three boys live in Evergreen Harbour. Rosalin is a judge who makes candles and flower decorations in her free time, her husband is a food critic who knits and makes fizzy juices.
    Re40B8f.png
    gMR0E5G.png

Meriam and her husband Quentin are raising 4 children (two sets of twins) in a San Myshuno apartment, two of them are Meriam's from before she married Quentin. Meriam is a private attorney and published poet, and Quentin is a freelance programmer - which basically means he stays home all day looking after the kids while she's at work.
    CUFvQhU.png
    Ss7Pmiy.png

Gabriel and Arihi are slowly building their dream off-the-grid home from the old shipwreck on Sulani. Gabriel works part-time as a diver and spends the rest of the time fishing, growing produce and working on the house and garden. Arihi is a freelance crafter. They just got married and are expecting their third child.
    GzH8HBH.png
    B6xZspk.png

Aksel and Zora live by the ocean in Bridleton Bay with their two children. Aksel used to be a mechanical engineer, but is now a green technician, and Zora is a computer engineer. They own a retail shop by the docks where they sell robotics and items Aksel's scientist mother made or found when she was still alive.
    4AiN5TB.png
    VZlJuBj.png

I write (sort of) regular updates about all these households in my legacy thread linked in my signature.

Wow 17 generations? I want to be able to play generationally, but I don't like my sims to pass on lol.

All four households are so unique and I love their backgrounds. A guy knitting and making fizzies lol a refreshing change of pace, a house father love it, trying to live off the grid is so different than your other families I love it. They all seem to like saving the environment in some form. Great families.
    New update!
    Hadley and her co-worker have taken many steps together and have gotten engaged! They also have a son, who will be a child in six days. Spencer Cole Cordova. They spent Love Day weekend camping and came home engaged and expecting their second child! Also, one of Hadley's songs got her a Starlight Accolade Award nomination. Haven't been to the ceremony yet though. Her brother and sister have both become young adults and their parents will be elders when I load back up later.

Oliver and Emily <3
    50357257021_3dd7231d7f_h.jpg
    50357256851_e6023db5b9_h.jpg

Spencer <3(he looks a lot like Ryan, his great-grandfather, only a little lighter skin tone and a darker brown hair color)
    50357416497_d4925f3a38_h.jpg
    Hadley and Marcus's camping trip**
    50357419027_9ce7142894_h.jpg
    50357258726_665f177351_h.jpg
    50356557718_8790eb657a_h.jpg

**Campground built by @TheCameronLegacy - Gallery ID is TheCameronSaga

Gosh your sims are gorgeous. Hadley is gorgeous and I can't wait to see the kids all grown up.
    Here's some more updated pictures. Unfortunately, Iggy passed away before I could get a new picture of him as an elder.

Here's Alice and her mom, Paige, who is an elder now:
    XDpb7DY.png

The twins (Phoebe and Ezra) have aged into children:
    uC6Ngtt.png
    hIKvbsk.png

Georgia aged up as well:
    gtcZgun.png

Here's Alice and Henry:
    B06RkEu.png

Erik and Kacey (and Phoebe)
    9Sier0G.png

Princeton (Henry's husband)
    QMCRcTO.png

Hanna is also a child now. Here she is with Phoebe and Kacey:
    t7opOp9.png

Wow Alice looks like her mother so attractive. The kids especially Georgia are good looking, but I don't see any resemblance of their mother in them. Who do they look like? Great job on having such good looking sims.