Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What townies do you hate the most?

12346...Next

Comments

• Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    edited September 2020
    Tonight I am going to buy DU and IL is there any particular townies I need to be aware of, lol
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,958 Member
    Tonight I am going to buy DU and IL is there any particular townies I need to be aware of, lol

IL premades I love many of them actually
    I don't think i really hate any

DU is complicated cause dorms make you hate every sim ever but there is some cute sims too though

there was this foxbury dude that really irked me tho cause he kept talking to vlad and vlad almost died in the sun cause of him >: [ so now i just treat him enemy
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • S_Bahn_BerlinS_Bahn_Berlin Posts: 1 New Member
    That Thorne Bailey dude from Get Famous. Everytime I go to a public lot he disrupts any gameplay I do or plan with his constant need for attention.
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited November 2020
    Nancy landgrabb 😂 my sim had a recent incident with her lol I've expressed my hatred of her for stealing my sims table literally on the forums already lol, my sim was eating that pizza with friends at that restaurant lol plus a dislike greedy, snobby people irl anyways soo that just adds too it lol
  • EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    Hey there!
    I had to remove some comments from this thread. Please keep the forum rules in mind while discussing here. In this particular case, I'm specifically referring to
    Don't post anything that references adult materials. This includes linking to adult-themed mods for games. We've got young gamers on here, too.

Thank you!
  • simp0ssiblesimp0ssible Posts: 70 Member
    Gavin Richards makes me angry. He has never, in my 2-3 years of playing the Sims 4, responded positively to any romantic advances from my sims. I have turned many a loner or unflirty sim through my amazing charisma, but not. Gavin. Richards.
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    Knox Greenburg because he’s just ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Almost all the boring ❤️❤️❤️❤️ adults from Windenburg.

The Rasoya’s gross me out because whenever I play in that apartment complex you can hear them doing the woohoo which is gross because they are related.

Knox just won the lottery in my game...
  • VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    The only townies I really hate are the Eclectic Arts household in Strangerville. My reason for hating them is that they have no real reason to be there. All the other households play a role but them they are just there. Plus the only one who matters is the girl from a trailer and you see then when you go into cas as she is the only one out of the 3 who has all her outfits set the other two are in random game generated outfits.

I debated even having them in my main starter save.
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    VentusMatt wrote: »
    The only townies I really hate are the Eclectic Arts household in Strangerville. My reason for hating them is that they have no real reason to be there. All the other households play a role but them they are just there. Plus the only one who matters is the girl from a trailer and you see then when you go into cas as she is the only one out of the 3 who has all her outfits set the other two are in random game generated outfits.

I debated even having them in my main starter save.

It's the only townies I like from that town...
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • DijktafoneDijktafone Posts: 775 Member

It's the only townies I like from that town...

Same same.

For any neighbour I hate, I can't think of any on a regular basis. If I had to pick I'd go with Miko Ojo, who has a real skill when it comes to invite herself in conversations she has no part in. Truth is, I find all the new premades they created for TS4 so meh/average/pedestrian that I end up not caring about them for the most part.

• QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Billie and Baako Jang are the worst. Geeta may want to hang out a ton, but at least she doesn’t think she can just come in at any time! I had to change their traits so they’d stop inviting themselves into my sims’s apartment.

I’m also shallow enough to dislike sims that were obviously made as toddlers or children because some of them age up horribly. Whoever made Christie Sigworth should never be allowed to make another child sim again.
  • CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    Alex Moyer, Salim Benali, Akira Kibo, and Don Lothario. Not a big fan of Catarina Lynx or Knox Greenburg either. I delete Alex at the start of every save (don't like how she never ages) but torture the others when I can.

Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    I don't get how people can hate premades, really. I mean most are boring, but to actively dislike them?
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    Alex Moyer, Salim Benali, Akira Kibo, and Don Lothario. Not a big fan of Catarina Lynx or Knox Greenburg either. I delete Alex at the start of every save (don't like how she never ages) but torture the others when I can.

I had to look up Alex Moyer cause I never heard of her. I looked her up and she is a townie generated for the tutorial which I've never played. For a moment I questioned my and everything I knew of the sims :D
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    I have a new person hate one wear funky blue suit bleach hair creep ponded on my sims door being too load than a week later he one making the noise but earful from my sim is why I have sol she has gone rabbit hole vacation so the snake does as he pleases and candy Behr is another I really do not like that all she always start drama on my sim or last time she came over for a party that little snake woohoo my sims boyfriend. but him out and had her leave also was no way going allowed his cheating buns with my sims.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    For townies that annoy me, I've developed a new strategy---instead of deleting them, I will give them a ridiculous-looking makeover. In my game, Thorne Bailey is balding and wearing nerd glasses, and Judith Ward now looks more like an elderly baglady. That is their pennance for being annoying, they have to go everywhere in public looking silly
  • DonLotharioDonLothario Posts: 6 New Member
    Kinda got a love-hate relationship with my little blonde Don. But otherwise probably Cassandra Goth and Katrina Caliente. Oh, and Eliza Pancakes