Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tell me about your Hotel

Comments

• Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Thanks to a few mods* I made a "hotel" for all sorts of tawdry types of adults.

There is a mod by Little Ms Sam that allows you to have live in businesses like vet clinics, stores and bars, even daycares.Works like a charm for my purposes.

What are your "purposes"
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    It doesnt specifically say hotels, but there is an option for live in bar which is what I used. I made my hotel residential so my main sim and his entourage could live there. With the mod it adds a tab to the door to whether open or close the live in service. Kinda have to get creative with the hotel part like adding them to family for a few nights and then just adding money. Thats how Ive done it.

Of course, my guests never stay more than a few hours....😈
    Dr Gluon has a hotel challenge going on right now on his twitch with uploads to yt. Hilarious as all get out. That might give you a few ideas, if not a few laughs. 🤣
    Thanks to a few mods* I made a "hotel" for all sorts of tawdry types of adults.

There is a mod by Little Ms Sam that allows you to have live in businesses like vet clinics, stores and bars, even daycares.Works like a charm for my purposes.

What are your "purposes"

Well, thanks to a couple of adult mods Jonathan Vasquez makes quite a tidy profit from the sale and distribution of illegal substances and "services" of his "entourage". And thats all the quotations I feel like I can get away with lol, hence why I never post pics or participate in the "What happened today" threads 😈
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,658 Member
    Just adding a link to Sandy's site. She created several good items for a hotel:

https://sims4.aroundthesims3.com/objects/room_community_30.shtml
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • TDCTDC Posts: 1 New Member
    I have a residential building with extra rooms, I rent it out to roommates and pretend it’s a hotel. I also hire a butler (sometimes plus a maid) and pretend they are the hotel staff
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    I renovated the Waterside Warble into a lounge and hotel, here are some pictures. The lot type is lounge.

Front and back view of the building. There area is popular with graffiti artisits. :)

JlLfRaA.png

Giv7Xgj.png

On the ground floor is the lounge, with an industrial look, and the hotel lobby. The hotel is modern and comfortable, and just across the road from the festivals area.

6jci4m7.png

On second floor is the hotel dining hall with tables and breakfast buffet and two bedrooms/apartments.

Agi5CRT.png

On third floor is a small gym.

0m8hj7P.png

• WerescytheWerescythe Posts: 157 Member
    While I am mostly into the supernatural packs, I will say that I would totally be down for a Hotel Pack, that gives you the ability to have your Sims both visit and own a hotel. It would have plenty of fun potential. :)
    I'm probably one of the rare few here, but I love using the occult aspects in my Sims 4 games. xD
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    TDC wrote: »
    I have a residential building with extra rooms, I rent it out to roommates and pretend it’s a hotel. I also hire a butler (sometimes plus a maid) and pretend they are the hotel staff

That's a great idea!
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I'd take Strangerville Outlook and move it to Brindleton Bay and make it a bed & breakfast. Probably a modern build in Oasis Springs that would be a spa retreat. Maybe convert one of the larger houses in Selvadorada into a B&B with a spa. I currently have The Old Salt House as a bowling alley/lounge; I could put the actual house back and make it into a hostel for Sims to crash. And maybe Plateau Place from Strangerville as a high-end B&B for Del Sol Valley.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @Simmerville

I too adore hotel/motel/resort style of play and continue to play in S3 but I like how you have added your touches to welcome to hotel roadstead as I love that style of game-play :) I also would love a hotel in Selvadorada but at the moment just take my honeymoon couples there and allow them to realx at the spa I put in there and a Bar with more things to do. I have one dedicated sim in the Archaeology career to play the rest in that world

I also love the apologetic strangerville world style and play various conspiracy/military sims there but have also noticed when I take my sims from other worlds to eat at a really alien quirky diner there my sims ooh, ahh and point at all that mother flower stuff circling around them so a kind of spooky science hotel would fit right in there -)

@xamira99

I would love a resort on sulani that would be fab :)@crocobaura I currently have a spa lot with a couple of isolated areas for my couples I want to vists and stay a while in that world but I placed a camping lot on the 50x50 lot there and also have my families visiting and staying there from other worlds.

@Hermitgirl

Love the sound of a bates motel :)

@SheriSim57

you have some great ideas there hotel style multi lots :)

@InuMiroLover

You have some wonderful ideas and builds there can i ask if they are on the gallery for downloading? okay just noticed your gallery name in a later post thanks :)

@Movotti

You just made me want to click into sky gold haha

@NationalPokedex

I have noticed when just going about playing my game if I have downloaded a spa in sulani or any other lots where my sims can actually stay as if it's a mini vacation they are happy to simply stay there and take part in whatever is going on so i don't have to force my sims to stay anywhere like that which makes the game play around it a little more authentic. Not sure about generic lots though not quite worked out yet how they actually work or attract other sims to the lot.

Hi @alexspoom13

love your lot is your gallery name the same as your forum name? I am also going to try LMS buyable venue mod I think it is called at is sounds really interesting :)

@aveniceglass

Beautiful build very creative :)

@crocobaura

That's a lovely build for a city lot where sims from other wolds can visit and stay overnight just wondering if it is on the gallery?

I love this theme for sims 4 and hope we get some further content around this area in the future thank you everyone for your ideas and input it was a good read with some lovely ideas :)<3
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    edited September 2020
    @SPARKY1922

The only hotels I have on the gallery currently are Sandy Oasis and The Crowne Palace! Feel free to download! I havent put the others up yet and probably wont be able to until I decide to update my game. (I really dont want to deal with the bugginess of the new patch right now 😅😅😅)

Gallery ID: InuMiroLover
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    @crocobaura

That's a lovely build for a city lot where sims from other wolds can visit and stay overnight just wondering if it is on the gallery?

I love this theme for sims 4 and hope we get some further content around this area in the future thank you everyone for your ideas and input it was a good read with some lovely ideas :)<3

@SPARKY1922 It's not on the gallery. I'll try add it tomorrow night when I'll get into my game.
  • alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    @SPARKY1922 Yes my Gallery name is the same. :)
    edited September 2020
    @InuMiroLover

Thank you i just had guests over so will download tomorrow and I completely understand about issues with patches right now as they have caused some hag to my game too :)

@crocobaura

Thank you I will check again tomorrow as I would love to have your build in my game :)

Thank you @alexspoom13

I will check you out on the gallery! :)
    Hi @InuMiroLover

You have some lovely builds I have been concentrating on getting all the various lots for my worlds saved to start a new game folder completely so I can sort them all out and play offline for a while as several patches have caused me so many issues but I had one lot in Oasis springs that required a last lot that had a oasis jungle feel because that's the look I like in that world and your Oasis gift lot is just perfect for that..

qhDYDbz.png

I also added your creek corner cove lot into my strangerville world and although unfortunately it is a night shot it's a perfect build for that world thank you..

I0qzGLb.png

@alexspoom13

You also have some gorgeous builds and I have already downloaded several but of course it was your wonderful sulani hotel that got my attention to begin with so I have added that to my world first and browse where the others are going later :)

pt8OD2T.png

@crocobaura

Thank you so much for uploading your lot I love it for the city so now my sims can enjoy the city entertainment on the lower floors and go to bed on the top floors when they are tired :)

sbSExdc.png

We have so many creative players on these forums and as I am so bad at building I am the most grateful for them all :)
    @SPARKY1922 That little giftshop is one of my favorite builds! *o* I use it more for set dressing than a retail store, but Im so proud of it. <3 And the Victorian house looks great at night too! I have another Victorian that I made in the same area, once I decide to go online again I'll probably throw it in the gallery as well as my other hotels. :)
    @InuMiroLover

The little gift shop is certainly cute so you should be proud of it :) All your builds are all very nice. I am stuck with ideas in strangerville at the moment as after completing the challenge I reverted it back to it's apocalyptic style as my own story line revolves around that just for that world but i still cannot make my mind up to stick with Victorian builds on the top side of the map or cover it with more weirder looking lots entirely.. :)
  • I’d love a hotel/motel EP of some sort and an expansion of the ghosts/happy haunts type thing for the sole purpose of recreating the Cornish Victorian monstrosity we went to when I was a kid every year that definitely fuelled my intolerance of anything that’s spookier than Casper the Friendly Ghost.

Serious note: hotels/motels/b&bs would be amazing! Someone should definitely try to make the house from the shining too! That’s a very pretty hotel for a spooky game play.
    edited September 2020
    I’d love a hotel/motel EP of some sort and an expansion of the ghosts/happy haunts type thing for the sole purpose of recreating the Cornish Victorian monstrosity we went to when I was a kid every year that definitely fuelled my intolerance of anything that’s spookier than Casper the Friendly Ghost.

Serious note: hotels/motels/b&bs would be amazing! Someone should definitely try to make the house from the shining too! That’s a very pretty hotel for a spooky game play.

If only forgotten hollow had been a bigger world. I ended up putting a spooky restaurant in Windenburg just so I can send my sims somewhere spooky that does not look too out of place but I would also love a spooky hotel to match it that would be fun :)

I also wish Glimmerbrook had been much bigger as well to accommodate more magic/spooky lots..
  • SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    I’d love a hotel/motel EP of some sort and an expansion of the ghosts/happy haunts type thing for the sole purpose of recreating the Cornish Victorian monstrosity we went to when I was a kid every year that definitely fuelled my intolerance of anything that’s spookier than Casper the Friendly Ghost.

If only forgotten hollow had been a bigger world. I ended up putting a spooky restaurant in Windenburg just so I can send my sims somewhere spooky that does not look too out of place but I would also love a spooky hotel to match it that would be fun :)

I also wish Glimmerbrook had been much bigger as well to accommodate more magic/spooky lots..

Yes totally agree with you. Windenburg is the closest available option but I definitely wish Glimmerbrook and Forgotten Hollow had been bigger worlds. They’re some of my favourites too.
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    I just had an idea could someone build hotel transylvania
    7wL9i1D.jpg
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
    ooh @Cavapoo_King

perfect I love that, especially with the bats flying towards it too :)
    @SPARK1922

Alright! Ive just uploaded a few more hotels for you (and anyone) to check out! The only thing I didnt upload was my fanciest hotel, Casbah Heights, since I realized I had completely forgotten to finish decorating a couple areas lol and uploading something unfinished is too embarrassing for me. Feel free to download them and create new stories with your sims! Gallery ID: InuMiroLover