Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does Katrina Caliente ever take a day off?

No matter what save or what Sim I'm playing, Katrina is everywhere my Sims are. For example, my Sim can go from one restaurant to another, and Katrina will show up at both...if he/she leaves there to go to a club or even swimming, Katrina will be there too. In fact, I can't think of even one public place I haven't seen her at.

Have you noticed this in your games?

Comments

• Options
    So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    I have, but for me it’s always that Bjergsen guy. He’s everywhere.
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Yes....for me it's both him AND his wife
  • Options
    smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    I see her working in a lot of jobs my Sims get too, even the music career. She didn't used to show up there until a while back, and she does actually show up most everywhere my Sims go to as well
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I have multiple save files where my sims are friends with Bjorn. He's omnipresent

Vlad is too but I tend to ignore him
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    smurfy77 wrote: »
    I see her working in a lot of jobs my Sims get too, even the music career. She didn't used to show up there until a while back, and she does actually show up most everywhere my Sims go to as well

Working? That's interesting, I haven't seen that yet. Although her sister Nina is a cook at one of the restaurants my Sim frequents--that surprised me, because she has the "lazy" trait
  • Options
    smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    smurfy77 wrote: »

Working? That's interesting, I haven't seen that yet. Although her sister Nina is a cook at one of the restaurants my Sim frequents--that surprised me, because she has the "lazy" trait

That was who I was thinking of Lol. She is the one who shows up working, the other one, Katrina is always walking. I get them mixed up a lot lol, the lazy one even shows up in Detective Career, but Katrina did show up in music for me when I do that job.
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Lol. Katrina was obsessed with jogging in my save. I'd see her out in the neighbourhood almost every day. In every world. Seriously made me wonder if she had any other responsibilities or if she was secretly competing with Nancy Landgraab in some kind of jog around the world challenge.

But before I used a mod to randomize sims that appear on lots it was Eliza Pancakes, a nightmare.

Once she spawned in she'd immediately beeline for one of my sims to chat, flirt, or just be an overall intrusion. Not to mention stalking them at their homes. Really, she was a pretty awful neighbour. Can't say I hate her though, given that I barely see her around anymore. :smile:
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I can’t remember. She was murdered so long ago.
  • Options
    LiefLief Posts: 108 Member
    in my every time im out my name sims parents always come hahah
  • Options
    CarendunaCarenduna Posts: 5 New Member
    Both Katrina and Bjorn died (of old age) recently in my current save, so I will miss seeing them running around. My sim has just moved so is getting used to seeing new regulars jog past.
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    For me it's Eliza Pancakes. At least, every gym and every nightclub she is guaranteed to be there.
  • Options
    WyrrenWyrren Posts: 724 Member
    Definitely the Bjergsens and Katrina. Also, I see Victor and Lily Feng everywhere.
    Origin ID: Wyrren
  • Options
    Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    In my game its Victor and Brant. Not gonna lie, dont mind watching Brant jog around everywhere, ha!
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    For me the everywhere sims are Bjorn & his wife, Katrina, Nancy L., & Mortimer. Even during working hours. Nancy may be the champion, as she's always either jogging or walking by my sim's house perhaps 5-10 RL minutes between passes, is wherever I send my sims whether to community lots or events/festivals, and regardless of 'world'.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    It's Moira Fyres for me. She's everywhere I go. :D
  • Options
    phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    Does it depend on what types of places you go? I know that in Sims 3, certain locations attracted certain personality types, and it probably works that way in Sims 4. Do you go to a lot of the same places? Maybe it's a coincidence.

Or maybe there's no such thing as coincidence and she's just stalking you. o.o
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    For me it’s Nancy jogging by all day long, also Lily Feng is everywhere. Although to be fair, I always delete Katrina because I keep my premades closer to the TS2 version and she didn’t exist then.
  • Options
    Does it depend on what types of places you go? I know that in Sims 3, certain locations attracted certain personality types, and it probably works that way in Sims 4. Do you go to a lot of the same places? Maybe it's a coincidence.

Or maybe there's no such thing as coincidence and she's just stalking you. o.o

Nope, it's literally everywhere. I never thought about the stalking thing, but you might be right lol
  • Options
    For me it’s Bjorn and Judith and Nancy. I hardly ever see the Goths apart from when I play a child and Alexander seems to be the friend that always wants to come over and play.
  • Options
    I was just thinking today that one Sim I never see anywhere is Alice Spencer-Kim. She must be a recluse of sorts
  • Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    For me it is alex moyer because my sims are normally at the gym but Alex moyer is lazy??
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,918 Member
    edited September 2020
    If it is not Nancy or Geoffrey jogging, it is Lily or Victor. (I usually delete Lily and her hubby, thaaank you.)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Bjorn and Victor show up everywhere for me! Bjorn showed up alone so much, I finally deleted his marriage and his wife. I like Lily though, so she is still married to Victor. But I tweaked their traits a bit to make them a little more likeable.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    Rouensims wrote: »
    Bjorn and Victor show up everywhere for me! Bjorn showed up alone so much, I finally deleted his marriage and his wife. I like Lily though, so she is still married to Victor. But I tweaked their traits a bit to make them a little more likeable.

Yes, Bjorn is almost as bad as Katrina in my games, he's everywhere.
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    I see Katrina Caliente and the Landgraabs at almost every community lot I send my Sims to. And when my Sims change lots, they seem to follow. And I'm not sure if this was my game having a glitch or not, but Katrina even strolled around the docks of Evergreen Harbour naked on one occasion. 😆