Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    @bekkasan
    Well, the laptop is 4 years old and laptops don't last long so that's understandable.
    And I get maybe a faulty graphic card in one.But two of them? I think this second one someone
    tried replacing the thermal paste as its all over the graphic card.
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @ZeeGee Awesome about the class. Are you making your own animations now too? I look forward to seeing more from you.
    Thanks, I've been lucky catching some beautiful scenes in Hidden Springs.

@bekkasan Well I need to visit Hidden Springs. :smiley: And yes, I'm making my own animations! I still use others too but sometimes you need a certain expression or movement and it's just not out there. I've been doing basic expressions and movements for awhile but now I'm learning all the extra things you can do with Blender. The problem is, the more you learn, the more you want to do yourself, and the longer it takes to get a video out! :lol:
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I don't have pics, but Will got a couple of promotions at work in the Science career and he's started dabbling in Alchemy. He's made a couple successful elixirs. :)
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @ZeeGee Awesome about the class. Are you making your own animations now too? I look forward to seeing more from you.
    Thanks, I've been lucky catching some beautiful scenes in Hidden Springs.

@bekkasan Well I need to visit Hidden Springs. :smiley: And yes, I'm making my own animations! I still use others too but sometimes you need a certain expression or movement and it's just not out there. I've been doing basic expressions and movements for awhile but now I'm learning all the extra things you can do with Blender. The problem is, the more you learn, the more you want to do yourself, and the longer it takes to get a video out! :lol:

@ZeeGee, I need to start working on my own animations...if I can get a decent book on Blender Animating. Frankly I want to do some military stuff like the "slow ceremonial salutes" that are given at military funerals as well as the 21 Gun Salute. Lots of things that most people wouldn't animate...since they're not interested in that sort of thing.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    Hey everyone. :) Got a few posts to catch up on. To those of you who tagged me, and didn't hear back right away, I do apologize. :( Life has been a little hectic lately.

@RedDestiny92
    The thing about Shane is that he never said he would get clean he said he would cut back and if you marry him he goes to the bar but he's usually not drinking and he did get a new scene where he has been filling his drinking time playing one of the games there instead so he is recovering he just needs time.
    You're right that Shane never said he'd get clean, but he was taking good steps to move in that direction so I feel like he was getting way too much hate even for taking the right steps.
    In italics: I didn't know about that... that's cool. :) Thanks for sharing it with me.
    I should try marrying him in the game sometime just to see. ;) People say Harvey is a boring husband, but...he's gonna be occupied at the clinic - I went into the marriage accepting that - and he always says the sweetest things to my character. <3 Now that I think about it I think Harvey gets more hate than Shane and I just can't understand people sometimes. :p
    I have too many opinions about the sv characters it would appear.
    ^You're okay, and not the only one apparently. :lol: That's a big reason I was a little nervous to go into writing a fanfic about them all, but so far my story has been met with a warm reception and I hope it stays that way. 🤞
    I haven't found myself digging the other male characters that are unavailable. Mostly it's because they aren't single, but even if they were I'm just like, "Meh." :neutral: I can see how Ras ;) would attract folks due to how mysterious he is.

@Brandontaylor Yup, we got the cold front and it was CRAZY! It's back to being hot now. :lol: But it will slowly cool as we get into October. I can't wait! The heat and I are not friends. :p
    Heck, at first, I didn't even know the Sims had lore like that until I started playing more regularly and looked things up on the wiki.
    ^Oh yes. :smirk: I knew much of it already being an avid Sims 2 player, but as you just saw I am still learning more. :)
    I did see you changed your profile pic to that one. :blush:
    ----
    Thanks for the comments on my story as always. <3
    Nice reveal of her magic abilities.
    ^Thank you. :) I was hoping I did that well and surprised a lot of you. ;)
    I'm guessing Rasmodius has closer ties to Abigail than what she knows.
    ^ :smirk:
    For my brother, who's an OBGYN, I think it was closer to 6 years before becoming a Doctor. 8 would be overkill!
    Penny's mom will for sure have an issue with their courtship, but the question is will Penny be strong enough to stand up to her about it? Confronting her mother has never been easy, but I think with the right man by her side she'll be able to do it. 🙌
    ----
    ****I totally meant to pop on here and share my 9/11 story just as you did on the day of, but...I got distracted.
    I was in 10th grade at the time. Before first period started me and a group of friends would meet at this wall in the hallway and chill and chat before class. One kid, who would hang with us sometimes then wouldn't, showed up with panic on his face - just as I arrived - and said something along the lines of "the second tower just went down!" Now, there was no cable TV in my home growing up so this was the first news I got of the attacks. I really didn't know what he was talking about and soon my friends started chatting about it and I was like, "Oh. My. Gosh..." I knew somewhat about the Twin Towers, but not much. When the bell rang for first period and we all settled into the classroom - Spanish was my first period class - the teacher came in looking all somber and asked us a simple question: "Would you guys just like to watch the news today?" There was a unanimous vote of yes with nodding of heads. There I was able to see what happened (they were doing the replay of the second tower getting hit) and all I could think about as I watched it was, "What will the Prophet have to say about this?" (You know, being Mormon and all and we often look to him for guidance and counsel...) "Is the end of the world near?" I really began to wonder. We'd been taught about it all my life in my religion and how we need to prepare for the Second Coming and make sure we're living righteously. And in my youth we were always told that we were a "chosen generation" to come at this time because we were "special spirits" who could handle all that this world was going to throw at us. I still think about that today...Even MORE so today...
    But anyway, that's my simple little story of where I was when it happened. I cry every time I hear Alan Jackson's song. Every time. I loved how united we became as a nation. <3 How everyone had flags in their windows and I very much remember making flag pins out of beads and safety pins to stick on my backpack. Oh how I wish we could go back to being that unified and loving towards each other now. But I won't go into that... Anyway, thanks for sharing your story. :) They are always neat to hear.
    emorrill I guess my Dwight Langerak is Kaylynns son and not Parker’s. I was wrong in my last post when I commented on your post about the Langeraks.
    ^Oh you're okay. ;) I wondered there for a second, but figured it was a typo. :lol:
    I very much enjoyed your posts as always. :)

@Nikkei_Simmer
    Thanks. I always keep looking at him and at pictures of DJE and I always wonder, "Can I make him better than he currently is..." I think it's a matter of getting the right pic and just spending hours on each little section of his face...seeing his headshape and trying to get each and every nuance of his visage properly created.
    ^Oh I completely understand when I model sims after real people. He looks great! You don't really need to tweak anymore on him. :)
    Holy explosion Batman! :flushed: (You really do love blowing SV up don't you? :joy: ) You illustrated that well. And of course your writing is perfection! :star:
    The Rated R pic you threw in cracked me up! :joy:
    I still owe you some makeover pics. I swear that's next on my list of things to post when I get more free time! 👍

@Lucy_Henley You can totally write good SimLit without planning the whole story out and not using Pose Player. :) I starting writing SimLit without using pose player or planning and just let my imagination run WILD. I'd write around all the screenshots I captured of the family's every day life - incorporating surprises from the game like you mentioned - and I enjoyed the heck out of it. :smiley: You really learn to get creative using what the game already has to offer to illustrate what you want to have happen in the story. Go for it! Give it a try! :star: And try not to focus too much on getting the perfect pictures or it will consume you. (Take it from someone who learned the hard way). Just remember, The best readers will love your story for it's content, not simply for the pictures. <3
    You write very well! :star: I enjoyed that!
    ----
    Aww. Thank you for sharing this with me girl. <3
    I was on your blog yesterday, catching up with the Pelican Town to Sims Town story. I remember reading the first post and seriously disliking Shane, but now I know the backstory, I don’t really know how to feel. He’s clearly so messed up. I can totally imagine feeling so depressed after losing so many loved ones. People deal with their issues differently, and I have no idea how I’d deal with that kind of thing. Hopefully it never happens, of course! The romantic relationships are so sweet.
    ^And thank you for reading. :blush: To be honest I very much disliked Shane the moment my character first met him on the game because he was so stinking RUDE to her! :angry: It's amazing how much empathy we can gain towards a person when we know their story. ;)

@BlackSand I swear I will catch up with your story one of these days. :confounded: My daughter has crazy been taking up my time lately! And hubby has too with him being out of work...
    Just wanted you to know I haven't forgotten. <3
    Could you PM me the link to your story thread? That would be so helpful, thanks.

@MamaSimTee <3
    I am blessed. While the loss of the people I listed was tragic, I was blessed that no one I was related to was taken from me. Just like with COVID (so far). 9/11 is a hard day for me. I use it as a day of reflection (if that makes any sense) to be grateful for what I have and for who I love.
    ^Amen lady. 🙌 I use it as a day of reflection too.

@lisasc360 Your Krusty Karen makeover story is fantastic so far! :star: More! :grin:

@GraceyManor
    Got my replacement desktop today and its doing the same thing.
    ^Woooooooow, Really!? :open_mouth: That's ridiculous! I sure hope you can get this all figured out. :( And if I were you, I wouldn't go through Rent-A-Center for anything in the future.

@Karritz
    I have memories of 9/11 too but is was 12th September here when I knew about it as all the action started while I was asleep. I woke early, before the sun came up and watched it on TV. The one stand out thing I saw, and it hasn't been televised again while I was watching, was one young man with curly blonde hair who jumped/fell from a very high floor. He was falling and seemed to be an experienced sky diver. He turned his body around into the position people use when using a parachute. The camera followed him for a few seconds. Days later I saw his family were posting photos of him as they were looking for him. As the years pass he becomes more and more the most prominent memory of what I saw on TV that day.
    ^Oh. My. Gosh. :open_mouth::cry: That would be ingrained in my memory as well.
    Because yeah, I don't think I saw that guy in particular, but I do remember them showing someone jumping out of the tower for a quick moment and of course they didn't follow him to the bottom. That's when the attacks just got real for me and I was terrified! :flushed::cry:
    But yeah you won't see any of that footage on the internet anymore...I discovered that a few years back. I guess it's a good thing and out of respect for the dead.

@Silverofdreams30
    Took a little sim break this weekend...
    ^Yeah playing ANIMAL CROSSING NH! :smiley:
    You know I had to mess with you. ;):kissing_heart:
    I still need to add you as a friend. :)

@bekkasan
    Well, Harvey and Liam both give off that cute nerdy guy vibe that I love so yep, they do resemble in that way. Liam is just a tad too skinny. I want to send him to the gym for training! :D
    Hee hee. :blush:
    Yes! He is indeed too skinny!
    OMGosh! Gorgeous sunrise pic! :love:
    I made comments on your recent posts in your story thread. :kissing_heart:

@ZeeGee Nice to see you pop in. :smiley: Sorry I haven't been the best pen pal lately... :kissing_heart:

@Jase
    Wow! A lot can happen in just one week when it comes to this thread... :)
    ^You have no idea...
    You should've seen this thread it it's heyday. :smirk:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,908 Member
    @Brandontaylor thanks. I'm glad you're enjoying the videos. When I started I had no idea what I was doing. I still have a lot to learn. I did eventually get a microphone and better software but in the beginning I was shouting into a microphone that was built into the top of my laptop screen and using free software that was out of date and not supported.

@bekkasan not to worry. The house will never be finished. I had just added the rooms and basic decorating so sims wouldn't get the unfinished room moodlet. And unpacked family inventories and now I'm clearing out the sim's inventories.

Since I moved it I've added an extra level and a mansard roof with some dormer windows to try to give it a bit of a visual interest. Had some fun with adding extra steps. Finally I won but there were times when I was close to admitting defeat.

I spent a bit of the morning out of the house. My chair fell to bits - so my son and I went to a local office supply store and each purchased a new computer chair. Then we came home and he put them both together and carried mine into my computer room for me. There was no possible way I could have done that myself so I was grateful. He just left for work.

I'm going to try to finish the video now. It's late afternoon and cooler than it was earlier. Its getting hot here already and Summer is still a couple of months away. We are alternating between hot and cold days at the moment. Hopefully we won't get the fires like we had last year and it looks as if that may be the case as more rain than usual is being forecast at the moment - so it seems we'll be in for floods this year instead of fire.

Happy Simming all.
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited September 2020
    @emorrill

you know me too well :D:o:p
    But yeah,
    I got way too addicted to my save and I completed the main goals haha. :D

@bekkasan

Thank you for the comments, the guys are soooo happy to have another
    child, it's adorable <3.

@MoonandStars83

yup,
    sometimes another game draws us in completely
    Animal crossing is such a game. :D

@BlackSand

I love all the cc you use for your sims, where do you get
    cc mainly?

@ZeeGee

* Waves* :D
  • BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    edited September 2020
    @BlackSand
    I love all the cc you use for your sims, where do you get
    cc mainly?

Adding custom content to my games makes me nervous ... :s
    Most of the time I just ask some very talented players/creators where they get theirs.
    I don't cruise custom content sites looking for stuff, because I want to know what I am getting has been well tested.

If I had to pick one in particular ... https://emilyccfinds.tumblr.com/tags ts3 ... Is a good place to look around.
    I cannot vouch for everything though, because I still only use what other people direct me to.

Happy Simming!

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited September 2020
    @BlackSand

Yup I know some cc can be awful, I do use
    Emily cc finds its a good one.
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited September 2020
    Katie was so proud of Dewey as he just got his 10 skill levels in Logic. She knew how hard it was for him, staying up half the night to work on his Logic skills, with no books or any other things to help him. She also knew he wanted it so bad because he wanted to get her a Fridge. And when they get the money they will be able to buy a computer. Dewey also wants to get 10 handiness skill because they both want a baby, and the baby would need a room eventually, So he must learn how to build. so now they have electricity.
    Z2BsZYa.jpg
    DeYy37h.jpg
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    @emorrill,
    @lisasc360 Your Krusty Karen makeover story is fantastic so far! :star: More! :grin:
    Thank you... :) Getting ready to try and work some more on her soon... :)
    @ZeeGee, I need to start working on my own animations...if I can get a decent book on Blender Animating. Frankly I want to do some military stuff like the "slow ceremonial salutes" that are given at military funerals as well as the 21 Gun Salute. Lots of things that most people wouldn't animate...since they're not interested in that sort of thing.

@Nikkei_Simmer The way I've learned is tutorials on YouTube. Seeing it makes it easier for me. I'm still far from an expert but if you want me to have a go at a salute, link me to a vid of someone doing exactly what you want and I'll try. Or if you'd rather wait until you learn yourself and want some links to some of my favorite tutorials I'd be happy to help.

@emorrill Don't worry, I know how busy life is for you right now. Write when you can. :heart:

@Silverofdreams30 Hi there! :)

I got an alert from Nikkei's post then saw the other two. If I ever don't respond to someone, just know that I didn't get the alert.
    @Nikkei_Simmer Got curious to see if I could do this. Don't know how accurate this is, I looked at a Youtube salute video. But here is a blender file so that you can edit it, and a package file for in game. I didn't try it in game so hopefully it's not too bad.

Blender file: https://simfileshare.net/download/2044224/

Package file: https://simfileshare.net/download/2044223/
    Went to Aarons got a new desktop.This one has no sound...
    Have yet to try it out, @ZeeGee... Haven't gone into game yet. RL is keeping me busy today, so...won't have too much time to play. But will try to check the animations out today when RL will give me a break from doing stuff.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Thinking of getting back into story telling. Most of the stories I have shared the past few months have been gameplay based on past stories but I miss the deeper level of story telling and have some things in mind. These would be my usual 'shock' style and so some of it would have to be edited for the forums.

I have some new Sims I have not developed stories for yet but soon hopefully they will be more prominent :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Chapter Eight - Destruction and Rebirth

Six Months After the Nuclear Exchange

From a tortured world, new life was beginning to sprout and the frequent forays by Artie made sure of the situation. Artie had radiation meters built into his torso so he was able to just by being within the environment measure exactly what the radiation dosage on his dosimeter would give to an actual human being. And from there Bebe and Kimber managed to figure out the actual time-in-environment for a human being to receive a LD (lethal dose) of radiation. That way they figured out exactly when it would be safe to emerge from their bunker. Trees were much hardier than humans and thus were able to come back a lot quicker than humans would if given the same rate of rad exposure.

The explosions had wiped out a lot of the vegetation and habitable buildings surrounding the target area, but things were slowly starting to make a come-back. And from what they could tell of the recordings that Artie was able to bring back from his forays, people were starting to come back into the area - at least those who survived the initial bombardment by the Chinese and Russians. The burnt grass was starting to revive and greenery was starting to come back in the form of deciduous and evergreen trees. Though the sprouts were small, they knew that eventually the environment would favor renewed growth.
    Screenshot-10.jpg
    Screenshot-11.jpg
    During the bombardment with the 800KT nuclear weapons, the bunker occupants were down in the lower part of the bunker hoping and praying that they were able to keep themselves secure. Harm's eyes were wide open in fear as this was something that none of them had ever experienced in their lives. And it was also something that they would never have thought was possible but had come to pass.
    Screenshot-12.jpg
    Screenshot-13.jpg
    Screenshot-19.jpg
    Some took the situation much more readily than others did. It appeared as though River figured that such was par for the course of world events and decided to get on with life as it was now. And some of the military folks in the bunker took it harder than others as they knew exactly what was at stake and that they had signed up to fight and quite potentially lose their lives for their country. But they were all now stuck in a hole hiding from the very destruction that they were supposed to be fighting. It was a very cognitive dissonant feel to the whole situation.
    Screenshot-15.jpg
    There was also tension in the bunker as well as many had unresolved issues and Kimber was one of them, taking long glances at Tosh in any case. Whether it was a case of Kimber having longed for Tosh since he was her squadron-mate or whether she was pretty po'd at Tosh for doing the horizontal mambo with Meg Austin, it was hard to say; but she wasn't too happy with the situation.
    Screenshot-22.jpg
    Screenshot-23.jpg
    Screenshot-24.jpg
    There were no cloud-breaks. The soot and ash that had been raised from the various nuclear explosions had gone into the stratosphere and was now circling the globe lowering global temperatures that foretold of a severe nuclear winter to come; one that would test human survival to its very limits. The fact that lower global temperatures would have a severe impact on food production in the areas that were not affected by radiation and fallout was going to severely impact the survival rate of those stuck on the surface of the planet. It was not hard to realize that being in the bunker was probably the safest bet for those who had survived. At least they had the benefits of the equipment and food that they had stockpiled pre-war to get them through the worst of it while the earth healed itself. Sunset Valley was a major target with CFB Gnome being just over the ridge and the 800KT nuclear warhead that hit the base and the other 800KT warhead that hit Sunset Valley City Hall definitively caused major destruction in the city center.
    Screenshot-25.jpg
    Tosh looked over at Meg, Bebe and Jen solemnly and said, "Well, it appears that we're not going to get the medical personnel that we asked for." It would have been funny if the situation had not been so dire; stating the blatantly obvious. Meg nodded. Either the Pentagon prior to the bombardment had been tied up with strategic issues; or communications had been broken between the Pentagon and the bunker
    Screenshot-26.jpg
    "We're going to have to improvise..." Meg stated clearly looking at Tosh. "There's no way that we can survive this without medical staff..." and looked over at Bebe.

"I've noticed that you've increased your science skill immensely prior to the attack." noted Tosh as he glanced in Bebe's direction, "We can definitely use that skill of yours and it's directly transferrable to the medical field if you are so inclined."

"I'll do whatever I can to help the situation." Bebe nodded her assent. "If there's books on medical procedures that I can read up on...I'm willing."
    Screenshot-31.jpg
    Screenshot-117.jpg
    "That's good that you're able to consider the option." Meg stated, nodding her own assent. "We don't know what the situation will be like in the future and we know that we'll need someone with medical skills. Command Master Chief Coates? Would you also be willing to assist her with medical procedures?"
    Screenshot-32.jpg
    "Yes, ma'am. Whatever is necessary." Jen stated.
    Screenshot-119.jpg
    "Good...then that's settled." Tosh said decisively. "Vice-Admiral. Can you make sure that everything is set up so that Ms. Hart and Command Master Chief Coates will have access to the necessary educational materials needed for their medical training?"

"Yes, sir." Meg replied, a twinkling in her eyes and a smirk on her lips. Military formalities.
    Screenshot-128.jpg
    Elsewhere in the bunker, Mac and Phil took their Young Again potions and in the office, CMCYN Coates (Jen) did the same. They all knew that they needed to become young again in order to make certain that they would have the opportunity to be at their physical best in order to increase their chances of survival in what they would learn was a physical challenge to beat all physical challenges.
    Screenshot-121.jpg
    Screenshot-123.jpg
    Screenshot-129.jpg
    ...and with that they had all taken their potions and would hopefully manage to navigate the perils involved in a post-apocalyptic environment.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Is anyone good at getting graphics card recognized? I always have to have someone tell me how to edit the graphics rules, as I don't understand it.

or match("${cardName}", "*NVS 30?*") in this area, if I have the 1650 gtx super what would I put?
  • MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @Brandontaylor Pro tip for book titles: Use episode titles from your favorite TV shows. They usually vary enough that you can get most, if not all, genres from one show.

@Lucy_Henley Chord is another musical name that can be used for a boy (like Chord Overstreet).

@HillyBeth Congrats to Will!

@Evalen Congrats to Dwight.

@GraceyManor *more hugs* You are having so many issues, I just wanna send you some homemade brownies.

@king_of_simcity7 Sounds like a plan.

@Nikkei_Simmer There's something wrong with Harm's eyes, and I can't put my finger on what it is.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Was back with the Tanners. No crashing. Abigail aged up to toddler. I have Sarina flirting with one of the locals, and since their signs are compatible, I'm gonna fast-track a romance for them.
    5G8lSLS.jpg
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
    I'm not really having issues right now, I just don't know how to get the card recognized, usually someone does it for me.I just need help editing the files.
    I'm not really having issues right now, I just don't know how to get the card recognized, usually someone does it for me.I just need help editing the files.

There is lots of info on this in the tech section. I don't fully understand the card info you've provided and haven't done it for a while now. I haven't bothered doing it with this computer since it doesn't seem to make any difference with the new cards.
  • BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
    Karritz wrote: »

There is lots of info on this in the tech section. I don't fully understand the card info you've provided and haven't done it for a while now. I haven't bothered doing it with this computer since it doesn't seem to make any difference with the new cards.

I read the files all of them and I don't get how to do it.I got the card srg file edited.its the graphicsrules I can't figure out what to put.
    For me it makes a difference, without it recognized, the game looks cheap and the FPS is through the roof.
    Karritz wrote: »

I read the files all of them and I don't get how to do it.I got the card srg file edited.its the graphicsrules I can't figure out what to put.
    For me it makes a difference, without it recognized, the game looks cheap and the FPS is through the roof.

Making the game recognise your card won't make any difference to the frame rate. You need to limit the frame rate using other means. I think I used NVIDIA GeForce Experience. It's been a while though. Do you have a NVIDIA card?
    edited September 2020
    Is anyone good at getting graphics card recognized? I always have to have someone tell me how to edit the graphics rules, as I don't understand it.

or match("${cardName}", "*NVS 30?*") in this area, if I have the 1650 gtx super what would I put?

@Karritz
    Yes I do. 1650 gtx is a nvidia card.Doesn't matter,
    tech forum people decided for me its best to get the card recognized.But they aren't around right now.
    I refuse to use the geforce experience, I hate it.I use Nvidia Profile inspector to cap my frame rate.But that doesn't improve graphic quality, the game looks cheap without my card being recognized.

I have a message from puzzleaddict, where they helped me before, but right now I can't view older messages.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top