Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Plummin' ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ?

RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
I'm just curious -- did the forum change its default substitution of naughty bits from "plum" to "๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ?" I've been seeing a lot of "๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ" on the forum lately. I miss all the plumming. :D
Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:

Comments

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    yes, they did.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Seriously? That is both pitiful and hilarious.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    yes, they did.

Do you know why?

• RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited May 2020
    Here is a thread with a link in it that explains the changing of the word to the flowers...๐Ÿ˜€
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/973330/are-flowers-the-new-plum#latest

Thank you so much! That was very helpful! ๐Ÿ˜€

• EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,774 Member
    edited May 2020
    I personally liked the PLUM better, as at some cases it made extremely hilarious results :D Flowers won't do that :p

ETA: When I started posting here, I was very curious why plums were so popular fruits around community :D
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • adduapinaadduapina Posts: 556 Member
    I personally find the flowers extremely annoying as well as all excessive emoji use :<
    origin ID: adduapina
  • AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    Oh I miss the plum! Such sillyness to mask words my younger generation have better grasp on than mine, and yet done for hypocritical reasons of trying to hide the world from (american) teenagers; it certainly not something being fretted about where I live - but the plum was just so naughty and suggestive in both extended meaning and visualisation; and such fun making poems with, trying to find the right word exchanged for the forbidden fruit, making a fruit basket of delicious ripe desirables. In PM of course.

Maybe they realised that the word plum only exchanged one forbidden word with another; and thought a flower smiley would be better - deflowered of meaning? The flowers I've seen here have different amount and it mostly makes me visualize what letters they hide trying to guess the word used.