Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daddy sim randomly being rude to his son

JeansooJeansoo Posts: 3,606 Member
Hi, recently, I activated Parenthood pack, and then I started a new game with T male sim. He adopted 3 babies, brought up them very good until they grew up to young adult and T sim completed Parent aspiration. But now this daddy sim randomly being rude to his P son. Especially he is being rude while having meal together at dining table. Also I can see other residents randomly use forbidden words to other sims in town. I haven't seen this before activating Parenthood pack. What should I do with this daddy sim? Should I let him move out to other house? Or maybe is there a mod to stop this random misbehaving stuff? I wanted him to be a good friend, good advisor and good father of their children. T sim's traits are Bro, Outgoing and clumsy. He doesn't have any bad trait and also the doesn't have any bad hidden trait either. I checked his hidden trait on show info mod.

Comments

• Options
    AmTk86AmTk86 Posts: 80 Member
    I’ve had a similar problem with sims just being nasty to one another for no reason. If you play with mods do you mind listing them to see if we have any of the same ones? This may be a mod issue since other players haven’t complained. Although I don’t have a fix for you, if you make use of the reset object cheat you can prevent them from finishing the interaction so their relationship won’t take a hit.
  • Options
    sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Could it be something to do with the clumsy trait too? I have a set of two families living together. A brother with his wife and 3 kids along with his sister and newly married bro-in-law. They were getting along just great until his bro-in-law just randomly started flirting with the guy's wife. She rejected it all but they never showed any interest before, but husband and wife took a relationship hit. BIL has the clumsy trait, I figured it had something to do with it being clumsy not only physically but socially too...
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    AmTk86 wrote: »
    I’ve had a similar problem with sims just being nasty to one another for no reason. If you play with mods do you mind listing them to see if we have any of the same ones? This may be a mod issue since other players haven’t complained. Although I don’t have a fix for you, if you make use of the reset object cheat you can prevent them from finishing the interaction so their relationship won’t take a hit.

Here's my mod list. Thank you.::)
    I've no idea which mods can cause this issue. :(
    I don't use MCCC.

Cien - No EA Lashes V5 For - For All
    FalseHope_DisabledEnvironmentIdles
    Fogity_HiddenHighlight
    LittleMsSam_NoSickDirtySadHungryPets
    LukeSimoleon_MagicIsFun_Hi
    MonoChaos_NoMoreParenthoodPhases
    More_CAS_Columns_(4_Columns)
    MSFasterFoodAndDrink CatsDogs Addon
    MSFasterHygieneALLINONE
    MSQSIMS_No Autonomous_Drinking
    MTS scumbumbo Keep Instruments In Inventory
    MTS_bjnicol_1917715_FAH57_EatFasterAndPreferTables
    MTS_dhikaodonk_1854280_dhikaodonk_VampirePowerWeaknessBugFix
    MTS_egureh_1653365_NoAutoRudeFlirtyEnchantingHilariousGreetings
    MTS_itasan2_1891330_Ita_ShowSimInfo_ScriptAndPackageV3.8.1
    MTS_LittleMsSam_1733783_ShimrodLessMusicalChairs_V4_UpdatedbyLittleMsSam30112017
    MTS_LittleMsSam_1891427_MTS_Scumbumbo_SetFiltersOnPaintingsByReference_UpdatedByLittleMsSam
    MTS_Manderz0630_1776493_ShimrodPregnantWalkDisabled_V5
    MTS_Manderz0630_1945409_ShimrodEnergizedWalkDisabled_V4
    MTS_Manderz0630_1945410_ShimrodConfidentWalkDisabled_V4
    MTS_PolarBearSims_1729924_Teen_Adult_Romance
    MTS_RedRidingCat_1761866_StopGrowlingDFChanged
    MTS_scripthoge_1458680_NoFatness
    MTS_scripthoge_1458681_NoMuscles
    No Instant Upgrade Delay
    No_More_Random_Illness
    nyandesu_optionalvampireweaknesses
    ShimrodFacialOverlaysLessSmiling
    ShimrodKissNeckForAdults_V2
    Tmex-AllCheats
    tmex-ObjectDestroyFix
    UI_Cheats_Extension_v1.19
    Wiggler_DisableAutomaticFameQuirks

• Options
    edited September 2020
    Could it be something to do with the clumsy trait too? I have a set of two families living together. A brother with his wife and 3 kids along with his sister and newly married bro-in-law. They were getting along just great until his bro-in-law just randomly started flirting with the guy's wife. She rejected it all but they never showed any interest before, but husband and wife took a relationship hit. BIL has the clumsy trait, I figured it had something to do with it being clumsy not only physically but socially too...

I've searched about the clumsy trait on sims wiki. Would 'the special playful moodlet' be related? Not sure about that :) My T sim doesn't flirt with anyone with his own free will though. When T sim being rude to his son, I can see ' mean interaction evil face icon' on multi conversation icon.

Attributes Edit

Clumsy Sims are less likely to trigger sad or angry emotions.
    When they fail at something they're more likely to laugh, rather than cry and get upset.
    Clumsy Sims have their own special playful moodlet associated with their trait.
    Clumsy Sims are more likely to get electrocuted when repairing electronics.

• Options
    AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    My Sims do it since the patch right before EL came out. I used MCCC to disallow mean and mischievous interactions. It's still a problem because I played without mods yesterday after the patch. I was glad when it got updated.

I use MCCC, UI cheats extension, Scarlet's All Year Plants and Faster Uni Homework. (faster knitting maybe)

I don't think it's a mod. It does it without mods. I used a mod to fix it.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    AnnLee87 wrote: »
    My Sims do it since the patch right before EL came out. I used MCCC to disallow mean and mischievous interactions. It's still a problem because I played without mods yesterday after the patch. I was glad when it got updated.

I use MCCC, UI cheats extension, Scarlet's All Year Plants and Faster Uni Homework. (faster knitting maybe)

oH I have another story related with this parenthood pack and this is why I disabled this pack for a few of years. I guess it happened in 2018 just after I purchased this pack on origin sale. I was having a bright and cheerful traits man sim who brought his youngest sister since she had been a baby. He was always laughing and smiling, and loved his spouse so much. But after installing the parenthood pack, he didn't have any bad trait but suddenly he started to use forbidden words loudly to his spouse. It was unbelievable. When this man was a baby, there was NO Toddler in the Sims 4, so he grew up to the child straightaway from the baby. But when he was a teenager, he got a little sister and he looked after her so lovely and also he was on top grade in school too. I couldn't believe what he was doing to his spouse without Reason. There's No evil face or other mean interaction. It happened with his own free will. He was my best sim and I couldn't endure his misbehaving any more. I eventually disabled the parenthood pack but his misbehaving was continued even after disabling the pack. I had to go back to the old save hasn't been played with parenthood pack. So far,he is still bright and cheerful as usual. Now I'm afraid of activating this pack. :(

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I bet it has something to do with either the reputation system or the manners thing since both came with Parenthood
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    I bet it has something to do with either the reputation system or the manners thing since both came with Parenthood

12.jpg
    This is T daddy sim's traits and Reputation. He is created in CAS as young adult,
    so there was no way to learn the manner things without childhood sim life.

14.jpg
    This is the relationship with his T daddy sim. It was fully filled but now it's a little bit less. This is from T daddy's misbehaving.

13.jpg
    This is P son's traits and reputation.

15.jpg
    This is T daddy sim's skill list. He completed parenting skill from taking care of his 3 kids.

Still have no idea what's wrong with them. T daddy sim never be offensive with his other kids.

One thing is that I usually don't age up to adult, so his kids are young adult and the daddy sim is still young adult.

Post edited by Jeansoo on
  • Options
    popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    That’s quite a few mods, so might have something to do with one of those. Maybe that mod you have that adjusts Parenthood phases has something to do with it 🤷🏽‍♀️
  • Options
    That’s quite a few mods, so might have something to do with one of those. Maybe that mod you have that adjusts Parenthood phases has something to do with it 🤷🏽‍♀️

Some are small script mods that I really need. There's no any story mod or other big mods change the sims 4 system. It has been started after growing up to young adults and I installed it in their teenage. Daddy sim didn't do anything nasty when they were teenagers with this mod but anyway, now I don't need it any more. I will try to take it out and have a look.. thank you. ;)

• Options
    AmTk86AmTk86 Posts: 80 Member
    Jeansoo wrote: »
    AmTk86 wrote: »

Here's my mod list. Thank you.::)
    I've no idea which mods can cause this issue. :(
    I don't use MCCC.

Cien - No EA Lashes V5 For - For All
    FalseHope_DisabledEnvironmentIdles
    Fogity_HiddenHighlight
    LittleMsSam_NoSickDirtySadHungryPets
    LukeSimoleon_MagicIsFun_Hi
    MonoChaos_NoMoreParenthoodPhases
    More_CAS_Columns_(4_Columns)
    MSFasterFoodAndDrink CatsDogs Addon
    MSFasterHygieneALLINONE
    MSQSIMS_No Autonomous_Drinking
    MTS scumbumbo Keep Instruments In Inventory
    MTS_bjnicol_1917715_FAH57_EatFasterAndPreferTables
    MTS_dhikaodonk_1854280_dhikaodonk_VampirePowerWeaknessBugFix
    MTS_egureh_1653365_NoAutoRudeFlirtyEnchantingHilariousGreetings
    MTS_itasan2_1891330_Ita_ShowSimInfo_ScriptAndPackageV3.8.1
    MTS_LittleMsSam_1733783_ShimrodLessMusicalChairs_V4_UpdatedbyLittleMsSam30112017
    MTS_LittleMsSam_1891427_MTS_Scumbumbo_SetFiltersOnPaintingsByReference_UpdatedByLittleMsSam
    MTS_Manderz0630_1776493_ShimrodPregnantWalkDisabled_V5
    MTS_Manderz0630_1945409_ShimrodEnergizedWalkDisabled_V4
    MTS_Manderz0630_1945410_ShimrodConfidentWalkDisabled_V4
    MTS_PolarBearSims_1729924_Teen_Adult_Romance
    MTS_RedRidingCat_1761866_StopGrowlingDFChanged
    MTS_scripthoge_1458680_NoFatness
    MTS_scripthoge_1458681_NoMuscles
    No Instant Upgrade Delay
    No_More_Random_Illness
    nyandesu_optionalvampireweaknesses
    ShimrodFacialOverlaysLessSmiling
    ShimrodKissNeckForAdults_V2
    Tmex-AllCheats
    tmex-ObjectDestroyFix
    UI_Cheats_Extension_v1.19
    Wiggler_DisableAutomaticFameQuirks

Sorry I’m a bit late. The only mods we have in common are NoSickPets, All cheats, and UI cheats. I’m sure this isn’t a parenthood thing. For full context for my situation, I was playing out a storyline that required me to use a lot of mean interactions (I don’t usually do that). All of my problems started after I canceled the neighborhood brawl holiday in the middle of it, suddenly all my sims were being mean to one another even though NONE of them have bad traits or character values. I would turn my head for a second and my two YA sister sims (Who had a full relationship bar) were getting into fights MULTIPLE TIMES. Luckily the fighting has stopped but I still have to babysit my sims to keep them from absolutely tanking relationships while I’m not looking. I tend to make my families rather close so all of them tend to have full bar relationships, but I played another house hold and invited this family to a wedding, they autonomously get into an argument and when I go back in their household, their relationship dropped like 40 points. It’s ridiculous.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    @AmTk86
    Sorry for the late reply. Later on, that daddy sim started to be mean with his girl friend too. I had a look carefully and found it was 'Taunt about university Superiority' interaction. OMG.. Cuz he was only ONE belongs to Foxbury institute, and all the rest includes his girl friend belong to Britechester Univ. The weird thing is that he doesn't have this mean interaction with the sim who graduated Foxbury and Britechester both which has multiple degrees. Anyway, I couldn't endure this situation, so I installed No autonomous taunt university superiority mod. Now he is fine. :D
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    AnnLee87 wrote: »

oH I have another story related with this parenthood pack and this is why I disabled this pack for a few of years. I guess it happened in 2018 just after I purchased this pack on origin sale. I was having a bright and cheerful traits man sim who brought his youngest sister since she had been a baby. He was always laughing and smiling, and loved his spouse so much. But after installing the parenthood pack, he didn't have any bad trait but suddenly he started to use forbidden words loudly to his spouse. It was unbelievable. When this man was a baby, there was NO Toddler in the Sims 4, so he grew up to the child straightaway from the baby. But when he was a teenager, he got a little sister and he looked after her so lovely and also he was on top grade in school too. I couldn't believe what he was doing to his spouse without Reason. There's No evil face or other mean interaction. It happened with his own free will. He was my best sim and I couldn't endure his misbehaving any more. I eventually disabled the parenthood pack but his misbehaving was continued even after disabling the pack. I had to go back to the old save hasn't been played with parenthood pack. So far,he is still bright and cheerful as usual. Now I'm afraid of activating this pack. :(

Wow. I've used this pack from the beginning and never have I had a Sim, 'turn', as you describe. That leads me to think something else is at play, that maybe you are unaware of? Do you use mods? I have read where some players are complaining that their households are all too friendly with each other. Could the devs have picked up on this and tweaked things a bit for more drama? This is disturbing at its core. I like that my families get along. If I want drama, there are several interactions I can direct my Sims to use against one of their siblings, or even their parents. Yikes. Let me tell MY stories, please.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    There’s a mod that stops children/teens from going into phases? Whoaaaa I needs dat! The kids phases don’t really bother me, but the teen phases are unbearable, especially the one where they do that stupid zombie walk.
  • Options
    @Chazzzy Yes there is but I'm not sure I'm allowed to post a link for this. The file name is Mono Chaos No More Parenthood Phases.

@GalacticGal Ahh no, I don't use any big script mods that change any game contents. Even I have no flirty rude introduction mod. I like to be friendly with other sims unless the npc sims being rude to my sims. Yes I'm interested in your story. Please tell me. :blush:
  • Options
    @Chazzzy Yes there is but I'm not sure I'm allowed to post a link for this. The file name is Mono Chaos No More Parenthood Phases.

@GalacticGal Ahh no, I don't use any big script mods that change any game contents. Even I have no flirty rude introduction mod. I like to be friendly with other sims unless the npc sims being rude to my sims. Yes I'm interested in your story. Please tell me. :blush:

found it, thanks!