Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Aliens (GTW) Townies

I use to not get any aliens in my game. Just a few if I accidentally went to alien bar night. But now every time I play my game generates Aliens. Every time. Is anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,571 Member
    Aliens are pretty rare except for alien night at the bar. Aliens are meant to be hidden and unless they have a good reputation cause reactions from regular sims. If you've installed MCCC it might be causing more to generate.
  • luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    I don't have more than usual, but I do have several who aren't wearing disguises anymore. Hadn't seen that happen before unless it was something I did with my own sims. I personally don't mind though. I don't use mods but I do use CC 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I use the NPC Control mod to stop unwanted sims spawning. It's one of the best mods I have in my game.
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    The game will generate more (non-disguised) aliens once you're in the (higher ranks of) the scientist career and/or when you visit Sixam. Normally it does generate a certain percentage of aliens, but those should be wearing disguises.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • AyeffenAyeffen Posts: 258 Member
    edited September 2020
    I was really confused about this but a quick search has revealed that this came with Get Together. 😅 (I don't have this one)

Sounds fun!
    1NraNSJ.png
    My Gallery 🏠 | Gamer 🎮 | Husband 👬