Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I Wish there was????

Comments

• feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    In CAS I wish we had a delete or hide outfits we dont use. and had a Put in favourites category those we like and use. so we can access that when making or choosing outfits. and kids had a school uniform we could choose them to wear , to be worn only when going to school until their next bath or shower.
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    Bug fixes and everything in the past sim generations Sim1 Sim2 and Sim3, but made to obviously fit Sims4 so that it doesn't break the game.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    That randomly generated townies only use the styled looks
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • GiveMeADundieGiveMeADundie Posts: 28 Member
    In CAS I wish we had a delete or hide outfits we dont use. and had a Put in favourites category those we like and use. so we can access that when making or choosing outfits. and kids had a school uniform we could choose them to wear , to be worn only when going to school until their next bath or shower.

YES! Given, I have a lot of CC, but there are some CAS items that I never use. If we could favorite some CAS items, I'd be a happy camper :)
    "I'm not what I think I am. I'm not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am."

• GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    I wish for the options to create my own Neighborhoods and lot creators.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    @telmarina wrote: »
    I wish that we could set lot traits, eco footprint and naps from the map view.
    I had been setting a new save and it's kind of boring to have to go to build mode in every build/neighbourhood to set this stuff...

Do not forget the Clubs!! It is always annoying to set up new clubs in a new game because you have to set their skills, their realtionships, and etc. With other sims before you can create clubs. Not to mention the magnitude of loading screens just to set them up :(( alongside with teir club hangouts.
  • Cemason001Cemason001 Posts: 6 New Member
    U wish lots could be multiple types. That way my sim can live in an apartment above his store. Or that way I could have a restaurant and a store in the same lot. Or a sim can own two different houses....
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Cemason001 wrote: »
    U wish lots could be multiple types. That way my sim can live in an apartment above his store. Or that way I could have a restaurant and a store in the same lot. Or a sim can own two different houses....

Like the TS2 community lots, mix and match as you please. Also: food processor, screenshots are linked to the household, screenshots display in order taken - not computerese date time group where new shots can come before old, toggle for whether time passes in unplayed households, slow dancing, sims dancing together actually are close by and face each other, winding staircases...
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I wish we could sit cross legged on the floor and hold toddlers in our laps 😿
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    I Wish...

1. That sims could recline on couches and beds.

2. That sims could read, chat, eat, watch T.V., use a phone/tablet, etc. while reclining on a piece of furniture.

3. That sims could eat/drink and use the computer (admit it, most of us here have done this at least once in the past 12 months...).

4. That we could PAINT THE BLOODY CEILINGS ALREADY!!

5. That kids could play Tag, Mary Mac, and Cops and Robbers again.

6. That sims could play games together in the pool.

7. That sims wouldn't autonomously try to get something to eat while another sim is cooking a group meal.

8. That sims would keep being mean to each other autonomously after you've had them argue.

9. That sims would hold grudges like in TS2.

10. That they'd finish out the core occults already, because we still don't have werewolves or zombies, plant sims are a temporary status effect, and I'm starting to get reeeeeeeaaaaaally cranky...

11. That they'd just go ahead and make a "Generations" pack already, because family players are going to keep trying to steer the conversation towards it until they get the blasted thing. We already lost the opportunity to get something really cool in both community stuff packs because of this. Just give them their ultra-enhanced family pack. Sheesh!

12. That people would realize that Babies were always objects because they were never playable sims and never had personalities or skills, they were just more portable in TS2 and TS3. (This is more of a community thing than a game thing, but still...)

13. That the Star Wars pack had alien enhancements and customizable space ships (with larger ones able to be used as homes). So many missed opportunities there...

14. That Eco Lifestyle had implemented mutagenic toxic waste that creates monsters and gives sims superpowers. Just cleaning up the world is such a weak EP theme...

15. That they'd drop Stuff Packs and put that content into those thread-bear EP's instead.

16. That there was a level of robots beyond servos that are actual, human-looking androids. Yet another painful missed opportunity.

...That's a meteor shower's worth of wishes...
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • CarmillaVampireCarmillaVampire Posts: 15 Member
    Hi all! I really would like to see babies like in the sims 2, with personalized cribs, and more interactions with them. I am a builder, and I would love to make more complete nurseries. Kisses!
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I want sims to be able to slow dance and give each other boxes of candy
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,431 Member
    I would like sims to sit like RL people do on the sofa, who sits on the edge of their sofa with their back ram-rod straight? I would like them to actually look like they're comfortable at least.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Simple things? Okay...

Give us the bulldoze lot button back in Manage Worlds!

Put the top of the old windmill in Strangerville back in the hidden objects menu. It's been missing since they gave us the 'showliveeditobjects' cheat. We have the tower, but not the top! I like the wind turbines in EL, but I'd love to have an older, vintage one for run down/rustic/dystopian builds.

Unhide the career outfits category in CAS so we can dress our own Sims outright when they join a career instead of needing a cheat to do it.

Doorbells!

Everything else I can think of at the moment isn't simple, for example; holding hands while walking together, body hair, kids can ride bikes, slow dancing, EL pack/patch fixes (looking at you gardening) etc., so that's it for now. :)

Happy Simming! <3
  • Renato10Renato10 Posts: 472 Member
    When starting a new save file I would love to start a new game in the world menu without being forced to create a sim!
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I would like sims to sit like RL people do on the sofa, who sits on the edge of their sofa with their back ram-rod straight? I would like them to actually look like they're comfortable at least.

Ram rod straight 😂😂😂😂
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,431 Member
    Renato10 wrote: »
    When starting a new save file I would love to start a new game in the world menu without being forced to create a sim!

I've always wanted that too! What if I want to just play a pre-made family already in a house? That never made any sense to me.
  • CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    Simple things? Okay...

Give us the bulldoze lot button back in Manage Worlds!

Put the top of the old windmill in Strangerville back in the hidden objects menu. It's been missing since they gave us the 'showliveeditobjects' cheat. We have the tower, but not the top! I like the wind turbines in EL, but I'd love to have an older, vintage one for run down/rustic/dystopian builds.

Unhide the career outfits category in CAS so we can dress our own Sims outright when they join a career instead of needing a cheat to do it.

Doorbells!

Everything else I can think of at the moment isn't simple, for example; holding hands while walking together, body hair, kids can ride bikes, slow dancing, EL pack/patch fixes (looking at you gardening) etc., so that's it for now. :)

Happy Simming! <3

Doorbells. Laws, yes.

I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    I wish we had a pool party\BBQ options already

I wish sims danced face to face already - including slow dancing

I wish burglars were back - sorry but these sims need MORE BAD stuff happening to them

I wish couples cuddled in bed and woke up in each other's arms like sims 2

I wish kids had more playground toys like the merry go round thing in the sims 2

I wish Elders had something fun to do like bridge clubs or gambling. The card games dont last long enough.

OMG and fix the waterballoon fights and the snowball fights because they are ridiculous now
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    I wish you could make round walls in build.
  • lousha_lovelousha_love Posts: 45 Member
    > @Cynna said:
    > A "simple, little thing"? For me that means something like the ability to fit appliances under counter. The only appliance that fits under counters is the dishwasher. Everything else is standalone and I find that to be very unfortunate. Even the dishwasher doesn't fit under the counter as it did in, say, TS2 where the counters covered the sides. In TS4, I find myself trying to hide the bare sides of dishwashers in my build because they're ugly.
    >
    > Another small thing: I wish that Sims didn't go out of their way to stand so far away from each other when they speak. Sims who are close together when not speaking will go out of their way to separate so that they can speak. It makes no sense. I wish that the animators had done better.

Well said :)
  • Nekia33painterNekia33painter Posts: 336 Member
    IceyJ wrote: »
    The ability to pay repairmen to do upgrades. Oh, and story progression.
    Also I wish we could hire repairmen to upgrade items. I don't want certain sims to do certain things.

• SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    edited September 2020
    I wish that if someone was cooking a meal or grand meal for all the family that it stopped everyone looting the fridge whilst they were cooking it. I've started to lock the door of the kitchen and find jobs for everyone to keep them busy but it's a nuisance to have to do it. A possible lock for the fridge door might be helpful!
  • Nekia33painterNekia33painter Posts: 336 Member
    I wish we could lock skills and prevent sims from learning skills. Say I want my sims to be a bad cook. I can skill locked them at level one, giving them extra risk of burning the house down until I decide when or if they can improve. I think this would add to personalizing the sim.
  • Dragon_KweenDragon_Kween Posts: 43 Member
    Honestly, just more personality for my sims.
    Cool story, needs more dragons - Cries in baguette