Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your Favorite Toddlers

2...Next

Comments

• davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    I can't vote either, because neither answer would be entirely correct. I love the Sims3 toddlers and more importantly all the riders, playpen, walker, strollers, sandbox, toys and other stuff that they have. I love hearing them say, "Oggers" for boogers. I love that babysitting them is real. They were simpler and I loathe leveling up.

I do also love the Sims4 toddlers. I love the adoption system where you can see them and pick them out. I love all their toys, clothes, ect. I love how they can bite, hit, and cry. Adults expressing love to them is something I like (wish all Sims could do that for all Sims all the time)I like how they can run(wish I could direct other Sims to run; I used run all the time in the Sims3). They are cuter. Adding the stuff above, making babysitting a real career, and adding even more stuff would probably make them my favorite.
  • AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    Sims 4
    The OP said toddlers not toddler objects or interactions. The Sims 4 toddlers are the best. I avoid kids and teens. The toddlers are so cute! I love that they can yell at their parents and ask for stuff. With the independent trait they don't really need adults. The toddler could lock the parents in the basement and live on their own as long as food is in the fridge.
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Sims 4
    Sims 4 toddlers are my favorites, though I do miss the supernatural toddlers from Sims 3.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,403 Member
    edited September 2020
    NONE OF THEM.

I've raised three RL ones. My oldest is going to university (for real) - YOU THINK I WANT TO DO THAT AGAIN?!! :grumpy:

...although this little one made me want to extend her toddler-hood a little.
    Screenshot-101.jpg

She was always Daddy's little girl, much like my Storm in real life.
    Screenshot-144.jpg

Her saying "Good-bye" to her Daddy broke my heart.
    Screenshot-126.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~