Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What townies do you love the most?

Comments

• LiefLief Posts: 108 Member
    luna and max viravail currently they both live in my household and maxs a bit of a romantic one he had 2 exes and got them both knocked up and now is married to my sim who also lives with the one of the exs (they are cousins) AND LUNA LIVEs with us too and i. love the redemption ark i made for max
  • LiefLief Posts: 108 Member
    > @Daravi said:
    > Tomax is my favourite. I can't directly explain why, but he has puppy eyes and his smile is charming. Just his outfit and hairstyle is horrible, but this can be change.

my sim murderd him lol
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    Eva Capricciosa because for one reason or another she is really succesful in whatever career I put her in. Then of course the Landgraabs with their family empire, they make it easy to have a lot of intrigues among the relatives who seeks to fill her shoes when she steps down and retire from the business career I put her in. Love Bob Pancake also, many of my Sims are friends with him and given him the appartment key so he pops over a lot.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Mrs Crumpplebottom is the only townie ever allowed in my game well if she is ever added.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • grassharpgrassharp Posts: 70 Member
    Vivian Lewis, Joaquin Le Chien, Julia Wright, and Knox Greenberg are my personal favorites. Joaquin was my go-to to pair off with my sims until Knox came along. If my sim comes across Vivian anywhere, she’s always super friendly and they end up friends. And Julia is the one I seek out if I send my sim to university.
  • taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    The Goths. That’s it.
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Eliza Pancakes. She's tethered to an utterly hopeless husband, and the hate that she receives on the forum only makes me like her more. I make sure that she ends up okay in my saves.
  • RamiSamiiRamiSamii Posts: 222 Member
    The Caliente sisters, the Goth's, Pleasant sisters, Johnny Zest, Penny Pizzazz, Zoe Patel, and more! But I'd say they're in my top ones.
    37mfj.png
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,907 Member
    edited September 2020
    TS4: Inna Cents and Kat Cave (not really a premades but by Maxis anyway), Bella Goth, Don Lothario and Wolfgang Munch.

I like Eliza and Bob, just not together :) In my main save MCCC decided to punish Bob and married him to Nancy Landgraab, they have a little toddler. Eliza in the other hand was turned to a vampire (by me) and married Caleb Vatore (by MCCC), I gave both a makeover and they turned to be very nice vampire couple :D

(Ts2: not a townie, premade, Lilith Pleasant.)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • AfterMidnightAfterMidnight Posts: 1,020 Member
    As far as TS4 sims go, I'd say my favorites are Ulrike Faust and Penny Pizzazz. Ulrike is, in my opinion, one of the most beautiful sims in the game, and I've adored Penny ever since she busted into my sim's apartment during a fire and put it out for them.
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    edited September 2020
    The ones that are in my game or have descendants in my game include: Summer Holiday, nearly all of Windenberg, nearly all of Island Living because that's a tribe of indigenous people and a changing world, the Heckings, some of StrangerVille, the Rasoyas, Benalis and Bheedas - though I haven't played the later in ages, the Elderberrys and Judith.

I think most of the EL pre-mades will end up in my game eventually but I haven't gotten there. I'm transitioning to a new generation and that's more likely to be an occurrence for them.

I have a lot of "my own sims" who are several generations down. I also think I'll play the Delgatos and haven't gotten around to working them in. I don't know, I stay open to incorporating more if it makes sense.

Most of my sims are not pre-mades. I like Salim Benali, he married his best friend, an art critic and they have two sons in the apartment next door to the one he starts in. His children are artsy.

The Heckings adopted a son who is a toddler growing up from a foster background.

I've mentioned Raj Rasoya somewhere else. He's long dead but has kids and grandkids. He was happily married to his wife. She stayed at home with five children but he did all of the cooking as a professional chef. She is a busybody about her adult children.

Judith Ward is a trainwreck who was romantically involved with her butler. He used her to get famous and launch his acting career. He was attracted to her but she had an affair with her co-star and he filed for divorce. For unexplained reasons, they still live together at this time and don't discuss anything publicly. Judith might be a problem for other young actors. I think eventually she'll have a child with a custody battle and then she'll be jealous as the child grows up especially if it's a daughter.

The Villareals have all turned out to be pretty interesting for me. I'm now onto their children. Hugo is an interesting character who has a very different personality than his son. He prefers his daughter who is quiet but not the brightest. His son is named Juan Hugo and is on his way to irresponsibly breaking a lot of hearts. Actually, he has one beautiful girlfriend but while Hugo married for love, he is pressuring his son to marry someone suitable. He doesn't approve of how his son raids his globe bar and skips school, sneaking off for adventures. His son actually does homework sometimes and is naturally clever.

Luna and Sergio are married and have three children. I've mostly played with the eldest daughter who is kind of a pampered diva but now has many admirers. Luna and Sergio basically spoil her. Nothing is good enough for their princess.

Sofia Bjergsen is a complete hippie in Oasis Springs. She has twin sons who are older now. They have both grown up. One is a hipster artist in Evergreen Harbor who is struggling with his bisexuality and fatherhood. The other wants to be an actor. I haven't figured out if he'll run into Judith and if so, if he'll be her next ex-husband.

Maaike Haas's daughter is married to Sofia's bisexual son. I'm not quite sure where all that is going but she's a new mother and knits while her husband has jumped into some dumpsters.

Maybe it's kind of a soap opera but it's entertaining. There are some characters of my own, so this was just about the ones connected to pre-mades.

I'm adding Siobhan Fyres to this. She is in my game. She's a successful careerwoman, now a single mother because she's very independent and organized. Siobhan pushes her children to success. Her daughter married a Muslim who was a yoga instructor at the spa. Initially Siobhan did not approve but now she's reconciling to be close to her 10 yr old grandson who takes after her. Siobhan's son Taylor fell in love with a beautiful girl from a working class family in one of the dingy apartments in San Myshuno. Despite parental disapproval the relationship continued and Siobhan is trying to put an end to it. Taylor's secret girlfriend is not going to college and works a retail job. Taylor is going to college. They have a toddler son but do not live together. Taylor visits the small apartment in Evergreen Harbor in which she and his son live. If Taylor marries her, he'll be disinherited in favor of Siobhan's grandson by her daughter.
    Post edited by ChampandGirlie on
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    I really love Kalamainu'u - the strange looking mermaid in Sulani. Her body is odd and her personality is pretty nasty but she's a cool character.

ENXToDg.png
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    @Kerrigan Ooh, you made her so pretty :*

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    Because Will Wright personally created the original Bella Goth in the first game, and as a kid I hero-worshipped him, I've retained a strong appreciation for the Goth family.
  • misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,266 Member
    I'm so confused, when did premade sims become townies unless most player evicted them from their home and made them a townie.

Mine would have to be Staci Overton, she a townie sim that seem to come with university , she always nice and never mad and can take a good prank. I'm hoping for of my male sims have a crush on her soon.

new.png
  • Alwe1507Alwe1507 Posts: 328 Member
    Has the terminology changed since The Sims 4?

I thought Townies were homeless characters like Mr Big (?), Mrs Crumplebottom, the Strange Town Bella Goth?

The names you've all said are pre-made Sims in my game?
  • Bunzz_1999Bunzz_1999 Posts: 6 New Member
    I have quite a few! I've recently been playing TS4 rotationally, going through many worlds with many families. Heres the rundown!

[b]Willow Creek[/b]

The Goths are a big family. I had Bella and Morty have two more kids -- Benjamin and Araceli. Cassie moved out to San Myshuno and ended up having kids with one Don Lothario (I made him the scoundrel he was in TS2). Cassie's kids were Ryker and Giuliana. I set Alexander up with Olivia Kim-Lewis and they ended up having a son, Riley. When Benji and Araceli got older they joined their siblings in San Myshuno and had some kiddos -- Araceli ended up marrying an alien, but sadly had no alien children. Benji married one of the Pancakes kids (I'll get to them). Ryker and Giuliana ended up having kids; Ryker had twins first, Judd and Jenna, then had another kid named Caiphus (what a name, suitable for a Goth). As for Giuliana, she had only one son, Everett. Riley, Olivia and Alex's son, had two children -- Maximus and Brandy. Riley ended up marrying one of the daughters of Zoe Patel. Whether I play to continue the family line, I don't know.

The BFFs were quite fun too! I set Liberty and Travis up - I thought their personalities matched. They had a daughter, Mollie. Mollie grew up and later moved to Windenburg, where she got her soulmate, Clifford Seitz. They had three children - Abigail, Lara and Alessandra. Lara was wished from a wishing well, accidentally wished as a devil child, so I considered her the best fit for a future Landgraab son. As for Summer Holiday, she fell for a fireman, Shaun Weathers, and they had twin daughters, Audrina and Darlene. For the kids of these children: Abigail married the son of Max Villareal, Royce, and they had two sons, Isiah and Caleb. Lara, as mentioned, married Avery Landgraab, a future Landgraab son, and they had two daughters, Cortney and Alana. Alessandra, I have yet to play with and most likely won't. As for the Holiday children, Audrina married Nigel Justice (a very beefy townie) and they had three sons: Keith, Darwin and Brenden. Darlene married Sam Hyde, and they had a son, Malik.

The Pancakes are a steadily building family. Bob and Eliza had three children: first was Nancy, then later Mateo and Ashely. The three of them moved to San Myshuno, and had quite a life. Nancy ended up adopting, as she was an elder by time of play. She adopted a son, Caiden. Mateo married into the Caliente family, marrying the daughter of (I think) Nina Caliente, Diamond. They had two children, Greg and Addison. Ashely married into the Goth household, marrying Benjamin Goth and giving him a son, Deandre. The adopted son Caiden is waiting to be played in Britechester, hopefully he can have some children to continue the Pancakes name!

The Kim-Lewis family are the last of my Willow Creek families. Eric and Alice had two sons after Olivia moved out with Alexander, Eric Jr. and Damion. They both moved to San Myshuno. Olivia brought the first grandchild, Riley Goth. Eric Jr and Damion brought more, having Julie and Jeffrey respectively. I haven't reincluded them in my rotations since I moved to a different world, but perhaps I may do eventually.

[b]Oasis Springs[/b]

By the time I got to them, both Nancy and Geoffrey had died - I always play with aging on, it feels more natural to me, like I'm jumping into a snippet of their lives. I had this headcanon of Malcolm marrying younger women, so he ended up marrying and impregnating Luna Villareal. Luna took the Landgraab name, and gave birth to a son, Avery. He was a little monster like his father, and ended up bullying half the neighbourhood kids and marrying the granddaughter of Liberty Lee -- I'll get to them soon too. The Landgraabs also had a daughter, Emery, who ended up marrying a random townie (I use the wishing well to generate soulmates a lot of the time) and having kids too. She and her husband Hawea have four sons - Jimmie, Erick, Corey and Yahir and she lives in San Myshuno. Avery has two daughters, Cortney and Alana, and they all live together in Newcrest.

The Calientes were next. As I mentioned earlier, Don slept about. He gave Nina, Dina and Cassandra Goth children to care for. Don had five children in all: Elvis (Dina), Diamond (Nina), Ryker and Giuliana (Cassandra). He was eventually found out for his cheating though, but for some reason Nina still married him. Strange. Elvis and Giuliana had some children - Elvis married an alien, and sadly had no alien children. Whilst I thought his son, Issac was an alien, he just had blue skin. Diamond married Mateo Pancakes and had two children with him, Greg and Addison.

Johnny Zest ended up marrying Candy Behr. They had a lot of children. First was Tyson, then they had triplets - Isabel, Iris and Jayden. Sadly, I think the line will finish there.

The Roomies.. Zoe got together with J, and they had two children, Jenna and Karissa. Mitchell got married to a random townie and had a daughter, but they both died as elders whilst their daughter was a toddler, so little Kayden vanished from existence. The same thing happened with Gavin, who married the elderly Siobhan Fyres - their adopted daughter Lila vanished from existence before she could become a teenager. Jenna and Karissa continued on in San Myshuno; Jenna found her soulmate in the elderly Anton Ferguson, and had three children with him -- Fallon, Ronnie and Korey. Karissa married Riley Goth, and gave him a child in Maximus Goth.

[b]Windenburg[/b]

The Villareals. As mentioned, Luna was married off to Malcolm Landgraab. When I got to them in Windenburg, both of the brothers were elders. I gave them both random soulmates and they got busy making kids. Hugo and his wife had two daughters, Ana and Cherish. Max had four children, Gideon and Marquise first, then later Ezequial and Dahlia. (such dramatic names). Max also wished of a child from the wishing well whilst his wife was pregnant, and got a son, Royce. Royce ended up dating Abigail, and they had two children, Isiah and Caleb. Marquise ended up dating a daughter of the Bjergsens and had a daughter, Adelaide. When Hugo died, his wife remarried and had three more children, Kailee, Leigh and Cameron. Ana and Cherish have moved in with their future husbands though (Ana fell for Van Deaton, and Cherish fell for one of the Bjergsen children) and they're waiting for me in Britechester, hopefully I can get to them in time!

Yuki Behr found her soulmate in a man named Kenny Kearns. They had four children - Andrea, Fernanda, Lakiesha and Teagan.

As for the Bjergsens, Elsa was the one to pass down the name. After getting married, her and her husband had five children - Alana, who went off with Royce Villareal, Hassan who went with Cherish Villareal, and three children later called Rafael, Kaylyn and Susan.

I recently built up Brindleton Bay with a bunch of Maxis families. So, I will run through them now. Some of them I am currently running through a second rotation for, but will still include them here!

[b]Brindleton Bay[/b]

June and Steve Fogel (the 2014 Sims) had children together. They first had young Layton, then later a daughter, Terra. I have finished their rotation, but I may do something with the children in future.

I got Mia Hayes, Dela Ostrow and Noah Meyer into a household together. Noah wished for a soulmate whilst Mia and Dela were married and I hyphenated the names to Hayes-Ostrow. Noah had a son, Diego. Mia and Dela have four children, Prince (who I recently moved out to make space), Micah and Nicolas who recently became teenagers, and Trenton who is a toddler. I plan to keep the two teens living at home as Mia and Dela are elders now, I don't want another vanishing act.

Zoe Flores lives with her husband, Jayden Armstrong. They had a daughter, Liberty, who founded the Kidz Klub (I never really play with clubs in my game, but it's a good way of forming friendships with the many generations in my game.) and recently had twins, Leroy and Don.

I put Amber Stein and Armand in a household. I tried to keep to Armand's sexuality and he wished for a soulmate, Julien Morgan. They adopted a ton of kids together, but first, I sorted out Amber. I wasn't expecting her soulmate to be female, but I ran with it. Amber married Angel Basu and I had them wish for a child -- Daniel. I moved them out and continued rotation with the Morgan family. Julien and Armand wished for all of their children - Tommy, James, Miracle, and Braxton. Tommy and James recently became teenagers and I gave them both significant others. Hopefully I'll continue the line with them soon.

The Smith family -- from TS2 -- were another family I played with. Johnny married his wishing well generated SO and moved out with her, and they had twin boys Maximilliano and Cyrus. Jill married her SO and had a daughter, Maren. They're next in line for play so they might have another child, who knows?

I reset the Pleasants from TS2 as the original TS4 sisters passed on. I brought back the sisters original TS2 boyfriends. Angela married Dustin Broke and had a daughter, Veronica, whilst Lilith and Dirk Dreamer had twins Cheyanne and Kaylyn.

The family from the Parenthood trailer was next, I chose the Petersons. They were quite ugly, but thankfully I won't be playing them for long. Neal Peterson got married and had a son, Gonzalo. Brantly also got married and had a daughter, Brooklyn. I'll be playing with Brantly next.

The Purdues are another big family. When setting them up, I gave Ollie and Babs two children to start with, Oscar and Davis. When playing them, they had a third child, Lilian. Cassidy married her soulmate and had a son, Terry. I married Oscar and Davis off, but only Oscar became a father. Oscar had a daughter, Myla. With a relatively empty mansion, Ollie and Babs wished for three further children - Jimmie, Rebecca and Hayden.

These are all my current families! I can't wait to continue their stories! Sorry for such a long post!
    Alwe1507 wrote: »
    Has the terminology changed since The Sims 4?

I thought Townies were homeless characters like Mr Big (?), Mrs Crumplebottom, the Strange Town Bella Goth?

The names you've all said are pre-made Sims in my game?

I said the same thing, Townies are the strange ones walking around without a home and that are homeless until one of our sims marrying them or ask them to move in.
    new.png
    Townies are a class of NPCs in The Sims, The Sims 2, The Sims 3, and The Sims 4. They are the biggest class of NPCs. Introduced in Hot Date, Townies are Sims that are similar to playable Sims, except that they don't live in any of the households. They are full-fledged Sims with jobs, skills, and personalities.

Townie sims don't stay in a household , I see a lot of people talking about pre-made sims that come with the game already staying in a home.
    new.png
  • QuasiattractorQuasiattractor Posts: 17 Member
    I have my own favorite families that I play with regularly, but I have my favorite townies too. I play with many of them, but I'm always drawn to Brent and Brant Hecking from the dogs and cats expansion. The macho Brant and soft, doe eyed Brent I find very intriguing. Recently, I was playing in Eco expansion with my main family and Brent kept coming over to visit. Just popped over and hung out in the back yard until I had my sim introduce themselves to him, and then he just kept coming over spontaneously and made best friends with my main sim. It was really funny. I wondered if Brand felt a bit unappreciated.
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Summer holiday
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    Favourite four premades in my icon! Johnny's backstory just... intrigues me. There's so much potential there for storytelling! Caleb and Lilith - I'm weak for the Good Vampire trope, especially since Caleb literally has the Good Vampire aspiration. That desire for humanity also gives a lot of potential. And Morgyn is an absolute icon, let's face it.

I'm also very fond of the Goths (especially Cass, the first premade I ever played, back in TS1!), Diego, who's hilariously OTT, Catarina, who's really fun (she also automatically became a spellcaster and is now Simeon's apprentice and future Sage of Practical Magic! L is having a great time pitting Max and Wolfgang together, and Morgyn's apprentice is, naturally, Bella!), and Knox, who is adorkable.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I don’t know which premades are townies, because most were evicted. Since others are talking about their favorite premades, I will too. :)

I love Knox, all the ROM characters, the Goths, Vlad, the Vatores, and Irwin. :)
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • cat_momcat_mom Posts: 36 Member
    I love most of the townies, but I'm going to say Max Villareale. I always make him a bad boy who eventually takes over his fathers criminal empire. When he discovers magic he schmoozes his way into the mages good books and uses his learned magical powers for evil purposes. I'm currently playing his grandson who is just as diabolical. Great fun!