Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I have Redd with 3 fake pieces of art. He has a mystic statue, academic painting, and wistful painting. Does anyone want these?

Not for me, thanks!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    Do you have to shake trees multiple times to get acorns? Like with tree branches?
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Do you have to shake trees multiple times to get acorns? Like with tree branches?

i do that anyway so not sure. i shake trees til nothing falls out.
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    edited September 2020
    You can ignore this. It's a rant about something that happened on an animal crossing forum.
    I have a thread giving away free flowers. Since tuesday someone has been trolling me, asking for flowers and then after I dig them up lying and saying he doesn't have his switch. But I saw him making trades with other people, so he obviously did have his switch. Today I finally got him to give me a code, but then he made a second account pretending to be a different person and again asked for flowers, and I'm dumb and didn't realize it was the same person until after I dug up the flowers. I got him to give me the dodo again though after I told him I knew he was the other person, so I guess he didn't want me to report him since you're not supposed to have more than one account on the forums. Why are people so rude/annoying?
    edit: and he just made a 3rd account. I've locked my thread so he can't post in it though.
    today spike who i never had before moved in and its pewees birthday.
    did anyone else notice the loans get bigger but the room size gets smaller. might be imagineing things i had apower glitch this morning when i was still in bed. well 2
    did anyone else notice the loans get bigger but the room size gets smaller. might be imagineing things i had apower glitch this morning when i was still in bed. well 2

No, you're right and it's not a glitch. The three rooms off the main room on the first floor are all the size of your very first one room house, pre-expansion. And then your basement and upstairs will be larger.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Flora is starting to get on my nerves. 😄 She's one of my oldest villagers and still won't give me her photo. I have photos from villagers who moved in after her.
    Flora is starting to get on my nerves. 😄 She's one of my oldest villagers and still won't give me her photo. I have photos from villagers who moved in after her.

i never get any . now i've been to 2 birthday parties no photos.

i never get any . now i've been to 2 birthday parties no photos.

I don’t know if you can get them at birthday parties. You have to gift your villagers every day with something worth at least 750 bells to get their photo. Also if you wrap the gift you will have a better chance at getting their photo.
    Yeah at birthday parties they only want to talk about their birthday.
    Yeah at birthday parties they only want to talk about their birthday.

all i meant was its kind of weird were good enough friends for me to even be at the parties but i guess not good enough to give photos. i notice some villagers don't come to the parties.
    Yeah I've only ever seen one other guest at the parties.
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    I haven't played much this week, haven't even fired up my game in a few days. In part just busy but also been playing Aviicii Invector since it came out (it's kind of like a guitar hero game but funner). But I decided I should play today and just booted up my game to learn I'm having a meteor shower to tonight. So that's exciting. I haven't had heavy showers in ages and haven't even caught any light showers in a bit. I'll probably open in a little bit if anybody wants to visit for celeste. That will be in about an hour.

I was just wanting to see who wants to move out now since I have the bubble floating around again. I don't know who I'd let go but I kinda want to villager hunt since last time I did so was when I got ankha and I found her like 3 islands in so it didn't seem like much of a hunt. But then I remembered it's Saturday and nobody will have the bubble today. Oh well.
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited September 2020
    Well I guess Celeste isn't coming tonight but my island is still open if anybody wants to shop or wish on stars or whatever. Dodo code LWCJS

Edit: closed.
    Post edited by dreamerz13 on
    Does anyone else get tired of Isabelle talking about her cooking and television watching and crossword puzzles? 😄
    Gala just asked to leave. Any other time I would have said yes since I got her photo a few days ago but I just won't have enough time to villager hunt tomorrow so I said no.
    Does anyone else get tired of Isabelle talking about her cooking and television watching and crossword puzzles? 😄

I kind of hate Isabelle. I never played New Leaf, so I didn’t even know who she was until this game and she just annoys me every day. I usually press “B” to make her talk faster and I just ignore what she says.

I kind of hate Isabelle. I never played New Leaf, so I didn’t even know who she was until this game and she just annoys me every day. I usually press “B” to make her talk faster and I just ignore what she says.

Haha. I don't hate her. She's just annoying. 😄 I wouldn't mind having her as a villager.

no i prfer that to the evals. i now have al the fences and she always wants more. otherwise i probably would.
  • MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member

It does get kinda boring over time haha. But i find her chatter endearing and I actually like her, though i wont have her as a villager if she hypothetically became one. What personality do you think will suit her if she was a villager? I used to think she would have the sweet/normal personality like Olive, but she gives me peppy personality vibes sometimes.
    Thanks for the guide for gifts! It was very helpful.

She's cute, but I wish she would announce who your daily visitor was instead of wasting our time with all the missing sock, tv watching, video chatting nonsense.

"It's Saturday, so be sure to go see K.K. Slider's concert on the plaza."

"I thought I saw someone washed up on the beach on my way to work today!"

"Daisy Mae is here this morning to help out her grandma Sow Joan selling turnips. See if you can make a profit playing the Stalk Market!"

Etc. For example.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Mareah wrote: »

It does get kinda boring over time haha. But i find her chatter endearing and I actually like her, though i wont have her as a villager if she hypothetically became one. What personality do you think will suit her if she was a villager? I used to think she would have the sweet/normal personality like Olive, but she gives me peppy personality vibes sometimes.
    Thanks for the guide for gifts! It was very helpful.

I would definitely say she's peppy! 😄
    I think I’m going to start letting more of my villagers move out when they ask. There are so many cute villagers I want to have on my island, but I’m also attached to the ones I currently have, but I also get a little bored with them after I get their photo. Right now I’m okay with moving out Tutu, Raymond, and Octavian. I’m still trying to decide which of my normals I could let go.
    Does anyone want black roses? I have a ton.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top