Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

whats your dream pack

Β«134
LiefLief Posts: 108 Member
edited September 2020 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
mine would be genorations becuase i love improved teens,kids,toddlers,babys,elders
Post edited by EA_Joz on

Comments

• CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    Two dream themes:

Number 1: A Music EP including bands and musical ensembles. (I’m a musician).
    Number 2: Some more fleshed out Occults and (dark) Fantasy themed GPs. (Iβ€˜m an occult.)
  • ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    I COULD name a few mods with content not fit for younger audience, but I won't. Anyway - take those mods, bundle them up in a pack, iron out all the issues and there you go. A perfect pack. Throw in an option to quickly enable of disable it. I would 100% buy that.
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I want to say generations but considering how lacking the Sims 4 packs are these days I'm not to sure. I just really want more game play for all the other life stages that aren't young adult/adult and real babies.
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    World adventures
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    Team sports!
    School and college sports events that our sims actually can watch, and at least one sport that can be played in teams of up to 8 sims (remember the volleyball net from Sims 1 or Sims 3's gnubb set? So much more immersive than the excuse we have for basketball right now).

Runner up would be Slumlords & Organized Crime, but I have only vague ideas about what features I want for this. I believe it's possible to do within a sims game, I mean, I'm not asking for cyberpunk, just a funny game of cops 'n robbers.
  • Whitedove52355Whitedove52355 Posts: 34 Member
    I would love a farming pack with a canning table, cows, chickens etc.
  • KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    F A R M I N G.

Or a Scandinavian type of world, preferably with snow, skiing, sledding, etc.
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    close tie between a full fledged proper generations pack and a farming ep with large lots in a sprawling countryside
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    The zombie apocalypse where sims have to rebuild the world and survive 😭😭😭😭 even a walking dead cross over.

A very very close second is a generations type pack with tons more content for kids.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • LiefLief Posts: 108 Member
    The zombie apocalypse where sims have to rebuild the world and survive 😭😭😭😭 even a walking dead cross over.

A very very close second is a generations type pack with tons more content for kids.

hmm i want zombies but i want it to be only in that world or you can toggle it
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Sweet Nights.

Basically something that adds more romantic options and items. Maybe return of the heart bed? Add some more...ahem...questionable clothing so long as it doesn't break the T rating? (I've played E10 RPGs with less fabric...lol) And heck, give me chocolate-making!
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • pandie00pandie00 Posts: 590 Member
    I think a farming EP would be cute... Tending animals, and be friends with them, gathering eggs or selling the produce, having my own vinyard and make wine (my family business IRL).. With seasons we could add holidays to make some farming contests.

I would love an overhaul in retail or someting. Wish we could be a business tycoon and control multiple business from an office or even from home, manage lots and many employees. Have factories etc.. Just watching my small business growing into an empire.
    β€œInstead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” - Will Wright.

12-01-2017 <3
    Rebuilding Genetics Family Tree

My Tumblr : pandie4sims.tumblr.com/
  • StrawberryNightmareStrawberryNightmare Posts: 61 Member
    edited September 2020
    Farming with sheep so I can sheer them for my wool/knitting empire, cows for milking, chickens for eggs, pigs for bacon, horses for riding. A farmers market each sim weekend to sell and buy at. A little mini stall to sell your wares to the passing NPCs (to give them a use other than burning my retinas with poor fashion choices), canning, nectar bottling, jam/jelly making, a loom for said aforementioned wool/knitting empire. Better gardening with proper greenhouses, raised beds, field planting systems. A farming career. Equestrian careers and actual riding arenas to place in our homes. An equestrian centre to do competitions (happy for it to be a rabbit hole as long as I get my proper arena), proper stables not just open air stalls. Proper barns to keep the animals in. Ugh my own little patch o self sustaining heaven.

Or a properly fleshed out Happy Haunts sort of pack. With playable Grim Reaper, Ghost Hunter, Psychic/Medium careers. And some rabbit hole careers like Mortician, Fortune Teller, Grave Digger and Grave Robber (for our evil Sims). Haunted houses you can go spend the night/host investigations in. Possessions and curses that need cleansing (ghosts can possess Sims not just objects). The 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Fortune Teller back to give us blind dates and read fortunes. A Proper Halloween themed holiday event like Winterfest and such with trick or treating. Summoning spirits and the witching hour.

Yeah that sort of thing. I’m the sort of player that wants a werewolf/vampire farmer tending his ancient haunted farm house. πŸ˜‚
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    A Midsummer Night's Dream pack with fairies and satyrs and changelings and since we have mermaids a premade family of them.

My other dream theme would be an Atlantis pack with the world completely submerged underwater and I wouldn't mind underwater zombies with that. But then again I play Minecraft and the underwater worlds there are the treasure hunting and enemies are really fun.
    β€œAlthough the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    edited September 2020
    something past themed
    I'd really love something ancient china inspired if we were to combine

cause idk i just feel like with medieval they just did castles and missed out on other kingdom styles and thats kinda sad

and with world adventures and vacations I always wanted to live in the china & japan inspired worlds but couldn't

+ all items in build buy and cas would be so beautiful too

other than that?
    -romance (couple dancing very much needed in all ways possible maybe we could have old style dance parties with the big dresses... masquerades... ok im getting carried away anyway romantic stuffs to do that is not all woohoo)

-dragons

been missing them since makin' magic and I just really want them back stronger than ever (but only if theyre actual dragons not reskinned bird like ts3 ones)

-happy haunts + dangerous theme as full ep/gp

we need some more occulty activities and I feel like fortune telling,seances,rituals and such would fill the void

also like the grimmy funerals ghosts death bonehilda vibes

and i say ep cause there is so much fantasy occulty gameplay i really really want and at this point its sort of annoying always limiting the idea to gp size cause we saw what that did to RoM
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    Generations! I'm one of those serial family players who just can't help marrying off all of my Sims and giving them babies. I would love more differentiation between teens and YAs, and some more "elderly" activities since I find my elders very boring.

Honestly an apocalypse pack sounds fun too because I do like starting from the ground up. As long as it's not too linear of a pack, and has an actual chance of Sims dying or becoming infected!
    aSE16f8.gif
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Farming with sheep so I can sheer them for my wool/knitting empire, cows for milking, chickens for eggs, pigs for bacon, horses for riding. A farmers market each sim weekend to sell and buy at. A little mini stall to sell your wares to the passing NPCs (to give them a use other than burning my retinas with poor fashion choices), canning, nectar bottling, jam/jelly making, a loom for said aforementioned wool/knitting empire. Better gardening with proper greenhouses, raised beds, field planting systems. A farming career. Equestrian careers and actual riding arenas to place in our homes. An equestrian centre to do competitions (happy for it to be a rabbit hole as long as I get my proper arena), proper stables not just open air stalls. Proper barns to keep the animals in. Ugh my own little patch o self sustaining heaven.

Or a properly fleshed out Happy Haunts sort of pack. With playable Grim Reaper, Ghost Hunter, Psychic/Medium careers. And some rabbit hole careers like Mortician, Fortune Teller, Grave Digger and Grave Robber (for our evil Sims). Haunted houses you can go spend the night/host investigations in. Possessions and curses that need cleansing (ghosts can possess Sims not just objects). The 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Fortune Teller back to give us blind dates and read fortunes. A Proper Halloween themed holiday event like Winterfest and such with trick or treating. Summoning spirits and the witching hour.

Yeah that sort of thing. I’m the sort of player that wants a werewolf/vampire farmer tending his ancient haunted farm house. πŸ˜‚

I was thinking so hard about zombie's I forgot how much I NEED happy haunts lol πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Generations type of pack, of course!

And I would really really love to have a monarchy/royalty pack! That comes with an ages-neutral town, where are no cars passing by, no airplanes etc. Just nature. So WE can choose whether we play in medieval, present or any time.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Two dream themes:

Number 1: A Music EP including bands and musical ensembles. (I’m a musician).
    Number 2: Some more fleshed out Occults and (dark) Fantasy themed GPs. (Iβ€˜m an occult.)
    This.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,965 Member
    HORSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories πŸ¦‡ and an ongoing ghost story πŸ‘».
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idiπŸ€ͺts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! πŸ‘‹
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Mine would have to be Generations that added the preteen life stage going from small children to full sized adult teens in a instant is just horrible and truly limits families for me. But can it come with a personality patch and baby overhaul so the game playable.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I want a music/dance expansion pack. It will include the ability to form all kinds of ensembles, including rock groups and orchestras. It will include new instruments like saxophone and drums. It will also include the ability for Sims to dance to every kind of music, including jazz and classical music, which they currently can't. It will also include new music and dance careers, and new animations for ballet and modern dance. And of course it will include a new world, new traits, new aspirations, new careers, and new lot traits, all centered around music and dance.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    Scobre wrote: Β»
    A Midsummer Night's Dream pack with fairies and satyrs and changelings and since we have mermaids a premade family of them.

My other dream theme would be an Atlantis pack with the world completely submerged underwater and I wouldn't mind underwater zombies with that. But then again I play Minecraft and the underwater worlds there are the treasure hunting and enemies are really fun.

Atlantis sounds lovely but if they make it underwater it would be in ruins and only accessible to mermaids and sims with scuba diving equipment. Don't think it would be larger than just a lot or small neighbourhood like the ones in Batuu. I would love an above water Atlantis, because whenever it is depicted it has gorgeous architecture and lots of water features, a bit like what I imagine the Selvadoradian temples and baths and gardens would have looked like in their better days.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    An Ancient Mythology Immortals that can time travel to Medieval Era, Enlightenment Era, Victorian Era, 20th Century Era & a far Futuristic Era. Where the Immortals meet Fairies, Genies, Werewolves, Hawkgirl, Catwoman, Dragons & Unicorns.