Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The One Tweak Thread

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited September 2020
    The ability to hide remove items from CAS and the game without needing mods.
  • Options
    Alwe1507Alwe1507 Posts: 328 Member
    Animation improvements - eating, pizza, chess etc. Why is TS2 better at this?
  • Options
    Cars. Please.
  • Options
    wilsonstonewilsonstone Posts: 18 Member
    I'd like gazebo for the back yard. I can't find one in build mode. I don't know if it is in a pack, but I have the backyard stuff pack.
  • Options
    TheSpotted_CTheSpotted_C Posts: 293 Member
    Great thread, and some awesome suggestions in here!

I'd like University to prioritize Young Adult townies to move into dorms or be at Uni events - once a townie ages up to Adult, they should be automatically kicked out of/graduated from Uni, if that makes sense.
  • Options
    More interactions between toddlers and kids.
  • Options
    General lots/venues should be available for any type of party except dinner parties.
  • Options
    Police Officers!
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,961 Member
    open water everywhere
    (okay thats kinda big tweak but i really need)

toggle to disable townie generation
    (game would only use existing sims to fill in the roles like customers bartenders whatever)

and/or assigning npc service roles to certain sims so game stops grabbing whoever

(like if you hire maid its always same sim you chose, if you hire bartender then you have sim for that etc)

toggles to disable situational outfits so sims would actually wear their cas outfits.

in general: toggles
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Being able to cook a meal for 1,4 and 8 sims for all meals same with grand meals. Not all my households have a huge amount of sims so for the meals like crown roast, roast ham etc it would be nice to have the option to cook 1 or 4 plates. Especially for my loner sims who cannot cook a grand meal on certain holidays as a plate of 12 is just a waste for them. Same goes for the 1 plate dishes like haddock sandwich being able to have the option to make a plate for 8 sims rather than just the 1 plate.
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    I would like facial piercings to copy across all outfits rather than having to reselect them each time.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    Add an ignore option to the parenting questions in parenthood
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Sim chemistry - I miss meaningful Sim connections.