Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Happy Haunts Pack Coming?

2...Next

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Rouensims wrote: »
    The most recent patch notes included this comment:
    Blinking shadows no longer appear when placing windows in basement levels that are of the same variant. I do admit that was a bit spooky, not the time windows… not the time.

This sort of sounds like a spooky pack could be coming. What do you think?

Well it's possible if the leaked sp is coming in October and I say if.
  • popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    Not really a theme I would be super interested in, but it would be a cool one! I hope at least ghost hunting isn’t just the normal fight animation with a ghost followed up by sucking it up with the repo man machine. 😂
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I know this probably isn't true but dear god I want Happy Haunts so bad.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• krist556krist556 Posts: 70 Member
    i relly hope it come i want a ghostbusting job
  • JustinJustin Posts: 731 Member
    edited September 2020
    I hope happy haunts is in the new expansion & not the stuff pack honestly.
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    I wish for you occult lovers that you get it in the end. But for myself I hope that we really don't get another pack that I can't use this year... :(
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    Dakota88 wrote: »
    I wish for you occult lovers that you get it in the end. But for myself I hope that we really don't get another pack that I can't use this year... :(

That's how I feel too. Not to be hateful by any means, but honestly nothing at all this year has made me excited. Even tho I have bought all of the packs (except for SW), there has been nothing AT ALL that I have looked forward to. Tiny Living (and it was just a stuff pack) was the only one that came close to making me happy.

I'm expecting the next pack to also be something that doesn't mesh with my own gameplay style. It is what it is.

If it's Happy Haunts, hopefully it will have some build/buy or CAS stuff that I will be able to use.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    i hope they also includes toggles to turn off supernaturals for players thet woould not play them i am not a supernatural player i prefer as a player normal simsbut if i get the pack it will mostly be for the content not the lifestate itself
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    i hope they also includes toggles to turn off supernaturals for players thet woould not play them i am not a supernatural player i prefer as a player normal simsbut if i get the pack it will mostly be for the content not the lifestate itself

Same for me. Although I don't mind if supernaturals are wondering around, I just ignore them in my game and do my thing. But I don't buy the occult packs for the lifestates, I buy it for the BB or CAS and/or the world.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I hope they bring back the Haunted House Fall festival & Werewolves.
  • Lisamango0Lisamango0 Posts: 150 Member
    All I can do is hope..

But I think it was just a 'funny' comment.