Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moira Fyres

Instead of being her usual and pretty insignificant self, I have divorced her from Dominic (they don't really seem like a match made in Heaven anyway) and sent her to StrangerVille with her daughter, Morgan, to solve the mystery there. She has a thing for gardening and botany, so I figured she would be the perfect candidate to take on this challenge. I enrolled her in the local military as well. She does look good in green B)

What does your Moira do, if she is doing anything? (No need to reply if she doesn't)

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Comments

• CarendunaCarenduna Posts: 5 New Member
    Having been slipped a rejuvenation potion by my sim in order that he may ‘catch her up’, now that her husband has died and my sim is now also an adult and a vampire, she has just been turned.... She’s still lovely even in her dark form, but REALLY needs a trip to the closet to sort the dark form wardrobe. Today’s episode starts with the closet for sure.
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member
    I've only played the Fyres once. Moira and Dominic are very much a loving couple in my save, always hugging and seeking eachother out. They had another baby when Morgan was still a teen, of course another girl :D

Dominic is still climbing the career ladder, but can't really decide between comedy and music. I believe music suits him better. I mean, he has to grow up SOME time, can't hang with the cool kids, dancing and DJ'ing the nights away forever. I figured with the huge property they have, I'll build a large greenhouse. Moira is working from home there as a gardener, which I think is perfect for her.

The house has been changed a bit, to fit the family better. At least in my opinion, premade houses can have some weird floorplan with some very inefficient flow to it. If you've ever played the Bailey-Moon house, you'd know what I mean :# That house is horrible.

Anyway, last I played them the baby had become a toddler, and both the older girls had moved out.
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,085 Member
    I guess you could say she's doing something--she's part of the baby challenge in one of my saves. I think my guy has given her 4 so far?
  • drakharisdrakharis Posts: 1,478 Member
    Nindigo wrote: »
    Instead of being her usual and pretty insignificant self, I have divorced her from Dominic (they don't really seem like a match made in Heaven anyway) and sent her to StrangerVille with her daughter, Morgan, to solve the mystery there. She has a thing for gardening and botany, so I figured she would be the perfect candidate to take on this challenge. I enrolled her in the local military as well. She does look good in green B)

What does your Moira do, if she is doing anything? (No need to reply if she doesn't)

Moira is having an affair with Don Lothario in my present game. Her daughter Morgan caught her.
    Playtesting - not just tabletop games and card games any more. Really that should have been playtested in Beta and not [img]just with accounting and marketing but actual players. https://i.imgur.com/t48COW6.jpg[/img]
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Dominic died from anger when I wasn't playing their family. After hosting the funeral Moira needed a change of scene so she moved to Brindleton Bay, adopted a cute lab and now works as a floral designer. I bulldozed their old home as Siobhan had already married off to Sergio and Morgan, deciding that she didn't want to leave Windenburg, moved in with her friend Ulrike.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,183 Member
    edited September 2020
    My Maura is a widow with a little toddler. Her husband Dominic didn't live to see the birth of his son. After Dominic's death, the Fyres' family got into a financial difficulties (this was before they destroyed the billing system) and weren't able to keep their ancestral house (from Moira's side of the family) and had to sell the house and lands before they lost everything. They moved to Willow Creek into the street where the Pancakes live (too lazy to find the name of the street/area) where they moved into a more cheaper but big enough to fit everyone including the oldest Fyres girl fiancé. Now, Moira is taking University classes so she can make her hobby, gardening, into a career. I have updated her wardrobe a bit, kept the green because she looks good in green but also added some blue outfits to almost all clothing options.

I wasn't really going to keep this family and was going to have them either just live in world outside my rotation or have them just move away from the world (deleted) but I decided that I wanted another Fyres running around for my other toddlers to befriend and age up with. The death if Dominic which was accidental, well I didn't save him, gave me new story ideas and got the remaining Fyres interesting. Morgan for instance is going to be a vampire when she grows up and maybe move in with the brother and sister vampire or Vlad.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited September 2020
    She is still happily living with her family in my save. It may sound boring but I like to believe that Moira is not the kind of lady that would ditch out on her family. She has had a few surprises to deal with along the way though...

Siobhan got married to a random townie named Forrest but she is in love with Sergio Romeo who is currently engaged to another sim. That story line will play out more next time I play the Fyres family.

Morgan befriended Lilith Vatore, they have a deep best friend bond. She decided to become a vampire shortly after aging up to young adult and now currently lives with the Vatore family. Moira was not happy about this but she accepts her daughter no matter what.

Dominic was abducted by aliens the last time I played with the Fyres family and came back pregnant. He gave birth to a cute little alien boy that they named Paul. Moira has accepted Paul into the family and is currently helping to raise him. She treats him like all of her other children and loves him dearly.

I love the Fyres family, they are one of my absolute favourite pre-made families.
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    Before my computer died a death, in all of my saves the moment Moira's back is turned Dominic is there flirting it up at every club with everybody. It got me quite annoyed when one of my sims turned up with a high romance bar with him. So I started a new save, aged everybody down to children, and made Moira's parents and buldozed the estate. I built a new house that was set inside a stone henge, like Avebury in the UK, and made it a campsite with a museum to the paranormal attatched to it. Her father was a nutty eccentric heavily into the paranormal and her Mum was a long suffering woman with a good sense of humour whose world was Moira and her little sister Megan. I figured I'd play it that Moira always had a bit of a quirk for the strange and made it her lifes work to find rare and exotic plants, and Megan wanted nothing to do with any of it. Moira went into the Scientist career at first and married an alien which was her father's lifelong wish (to meet an alien, not to necessarily marry a daughter off to one) When the little green kids came along she gave up that job to become a gardener and a plantsim. Morgan and Siobhan I couldn't just delete because they are two of my favourites, had lives elsewhere as her cousins. Dominic....still the worlds biggest flirt. Then there was a fizz and a strange smell and my computer which was over ten decided enough of my madness and I lost the lot :( So now I'm gonna have to revisit that anew.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    I really like Dominic and Moira as a couple. I usually don't want to mess with their marriage.
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    I never control anyone in the Fyres family, but my Sims visit them a lot (free dinner, yay! xD), and befriend them, so even if I don't play as them, they're always an important part of my Sims' life.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    She is still married to Dom. I aged them both up to elders since I didn’t want them having anymore kids and then evicted them. I don’t play with elder Sims.

Siobhan married and moved in with Sergio. They have 3 kids.

Morgan got to keep the family house and married the youngest Villarreal son. They have 3 kids.
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    drakharis wrote: »
    Moira is having an affair with Don Lothario in my present game.
    That happened at some point in a save of mine as well :D

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• LiefLief Posts: 108 Member
    i dont really care about here but i hate her husbend he woohed with my teen sim and she got pregnant (risky woohoo mod) or try for baby idk i was playing a other household after that i made my teen sims dad kill him
  • troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    @Chazzzy what, no elders?! You don't know what you are missing. You gotta download some of my elders, they are hilarious.
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    troshalom wrote: »
    @Chazzzy what, no elders?! You don't know what you are missing. You gotta download some of my elders, they are hilarious.

Lol yea I’ve never played with elders in any of the Sims games.
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    In my main save her marriage fell apart and she ended up turning into a bit of a bunny boiling psycho. She got really obsessed with one of my sims to the point where she’d ring the doorbell in the middle of the night and just stand there for hours. Her story practically wrote itself.
  • misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,266 Member
    Both of them are still a loving couple in my game and had another daughter who just had a birthday and is now adult.
    new.png
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,026 Member
    edited September 2020
    Saw her yesterday, she was hosting Starlight Accords. Moira and Dominic are still together, Siobhan married Akira Kibo and Morgan married some hot guy from Selvadorada.
    Post edited by AngeliqueAdelaide on
  • Faraway_SonFaraway_Son Posts: 142 Member
    Moira Fyres married 'middle-class' and Dominic seems like a nice but boring guy. Moira and Dominic are still together...good to see 'interracial' couples in the Sims however.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    She still lives together with Dominic in my save. I have not played with them a lot but I did move them to a smaller house in the middle of Windenburg. I think their house that they live in is too big.

Siobhan moved together with Sergio and Morgan is still a teen and lives together with her parents. She also left the Renegades, I did not think it suited her since she has the good trait.
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,085 Member
    Moira is now working in my Sim's gentleman's club (mod). She's doing quite well!
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    My Moira and Dominic are still married. Dominic is a quite famous violinist and DJ. Everyone and their mother knows him in Windenburg and love to see him in his sportswear jogging around. Moira is in the gardening career and yeah, she is sweet but rather insignificant. Nevertheless, Dom adores her.

Dom and Moira are broke and Dom does everything to hide it from Moira. They would have lost their home if River Patel (Zoe Patel and gym trainer's daughter) hadn't borrowed Dom 10k. River also tried to steal Dom from Moira (Moira is clueless about all that happened), but Dom didn't give in, even though River harassed him with text messages and phone calls for weeks.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Haven't really played her much but I do give her a makeover (as I do for all the premades) in my template saves. She usually gets a nice short hairstyle (the one from Seasons but I love the new short hairstyle from JtB) and an upgraded wardrobe. She usually does become friends with my Sims, especially if my Sim is a gardener. Now I want to have her leave Dom and move in with one of my Sims -- not necessarily for romantic reasons, just as good friends.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)