Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    Opening my island. Dodo code 25GSP.

Tons of DIYs on the beach again. If anybody needs any fruits feel free to shake them off trees.

I might be AFK, tbh I'm watching Harry Potter and fully focusing on 2 screens is hard lol, but come on by and grab anything you need or shop or whatever.

I'm coming over in a few minutes :smile:

Edit: Omg, talk about rotten luck! I took all of the recipes to sort through which ones I had and my power went out 😩 I left some a bit further up to add to your pile in exchange and I'll return the ones that I don't need as soon as the power comes back on. Hopefully it won't be too long, I'll let you know.

Oh no that is frustrating luck. Haha I had actually popped into the game for a minute and noticed "wow somebody too a lot" lol. I mean as long as they find homes whatever I was just surprised. No worries return them when you can... I'm not that fussed about what happens to them tbh lol. I'll probably be on and open for a bit yet anyway.
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

Tons of DIYs on the beach again. If anybody needs any fruits feel free to shake them off trees.

I might be AFK, tbh I'm watching Harry Potter and fully focusing on 2 screens is hard lol, but come on by and grab anything you need or shop or whatever.

i went over. i was able to shake trees. so now i have peches. or will and pears. i left a kk album. i don't have record player so that was my best option. usually i can't leave anything though. still building up my island.
  • Options

i went over. i was able to shake trees. so now i have peches. or will and pears. i left a kk album. i don't have record player so that was my best option. usually i can't leave anything though. still building up my island.

Glad you were able to get some fruit. I totally get it I'm still building up a bit too but it's harder the earlier in the game you are. I never require anything to be left in exchange for visiting my island. I just wanna be able to help others out. So never feel like you have to leave anything or like it's not enough. Anything anybody wants to leave is appreciated but never expected.
  • Options

Glad you were able to get some fruit. I totally get it I'm still building up a bit too but it's harder the earlier in the game you are. I never require anything to be left in exchange for visiting my island. I just wanna be able to help others out. So never feel like you have to leave anything or like it's not enough. Anything anybody wants to leave is appreciated but never expected.

since i'm trying to get to 5 stars its hard unless i visit other islands. my plan was to try and get it done by august 16th the day before my birthday. then mom came unexpexctedly cause i guess my brother could only show up that day so still not done and isabelle is a broken record. i lack appealing scenery aparently.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    now i have apples oranges cocnuts pears and peaches. or will have the last 2. not sure what i still need.
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

Edit: Omg, talk about rotten luck! I took all of the recipes to sort through which ones I had and my power went out 😩 I left some a bit further up to add to your pile in exchange and I'll return the ones that I don't need as soon as the power comes back on. Hopefully it won't be too long, I'll let you know.

Oh no that is frustrating luck. Haha I had actually popped into the game for a minute and noticed "wow somebody too a lot" lol. I mean as long as they find homes whatever I was just surprised. No worries return them when you can... I'm not that fussed about what happens to them tbh lol. I'll probably be on and open for a bit yet anyway.

Thanks for being so understanding, I've brought everything back now. Thank goodness the power company makes fixes so much faster than they used to.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

since i'm trying to get to 5 stars its hard unless i visit other islands. my plan was to try and get it done by august 16th the day before my birthday. then mom came unexpexctedly cause i guess my brother could only show up that day so still not done and isabelle is a broken record. i lack appealing scenery aparently.

Ah yes those days. I have at least hit 5 stars probably not there right now even without all the stuff just lying around my island because it's half demolished but oh well. Now it's just trying to finish upgrading my house and moving buildings and decorating cause I have so little in the look I want. It never ends no matter the star rating lol.

You'll get there there though. Just keep chipping away at it. Eventually isabelle will just suddenly be happy. When I first hit 5 stars and was pushing to get there I was starting to yell at her everytome she used the word "fence" lol but then suddenly I had enough fences and it got me to 5 stars.
  • Options
    now i have apples oranges cocnuts pears and peaches. or will have the last 2. not sure what i still need.

if u need cherries or bamboo I can get you those too.
  • Options

Ah yes those days. I have at least hit 5 stars probably not there right now even without all the stuff just lying around my island because it's half demolished but oh well. Now it's just trying to finish upgrading my house and moving buildings and decorating cause I have so little in the look I want. It never ends no matter the star rating lol.

You'll get there there though. Just keep chipping away at it. Eventually isabelle will just suddenly be happy. When I first hit 5 stars and was pushing to get there I was starting to yell at her everytome she used the word "fence" lol but then suddenly I had enough fences and it got me to 5 stars.

lol now i have the image of her yelling at you and you yelling back.
  • Options

All you need is cherries, which I can provide if you'd like. :smile: However, you won't get the fruit roots badge for your native fruit until you plant one, which would be your other missing one.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

All you need is cherries, which I can provide if you'd like. :smile: However, you won't get the fruit roots badge for your native fruit until you plant one, which would be your other missing one.

i understand. well i didn't but usually i'm suprised when i get badges anyway.
  • Options

if u need cherries or bamboo I can get you those too.

not sure i have cherries.
  • Options

Thanks for being so understanding, I've brought everything back now. Thank goodness the power company makes fixes so much faster than they used to.

No worries, life happens. Gosh I wish if it was my power company I'd still be waiting. Glad they got it fixed though, power outages suck.
  • Options

No worries, life happens. Gosh I wish if it was my power company I'd still be waiting. Glad they got it fixed though, power outages suck.

Back in the day, our lineworkers were only on duty Monday - Friday, 9-5 on non-holidays (so not today), so I'd be in the same position. But in 2006, there was a massive wind storm that knocked out power to nearly 2 million homes in the Puget Sound area. It was on the nation news for several days, lineworkers came up from California to help restore power, working in shifts 24 hours a day. After that, our power company started putting as many lines as they could underground. So now if the power goes out it's a bit more serious and they take response times more seriously. The only time we've had an outage for longer than ~1 hour was when we had the Snowpocalypse a couple years ago when there were many outages and difficult working conditions. Even then, it was only 4 hours.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

i understand. well i didn't but usually i'm suprised when i get badges anyway.

got fruit roots this morning
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,867 Member
    Just got Marshall's photo! That makes 5. 🥰
  • Options
    Just got Marshall's photo! That makes 5. 🥰

no photos yet but sallys moving.
  • Options
    SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    edited September 2020
    I have Celeste! She’s trapped in the fence above Octavian’s house. I’ll be afk for a bit, but please don’t shake trees or pick flowers. Shops are open as well.

Edit: I’m going to another room where the connection is garbage, so I’ll probably have to close and reopen with a new code.

New code is NJ70Q
    Post edited by SeashoreLivia on
  • Options
    I have Celeste! She’s trapped in the fence above Octavian’s house. I’ll be afk for a bit, but please don’t shake trees or pick flowers. Shops are open as well.

Edit: I’m going to another room where the connection is garbage, so I’ll probably have to close and reopen with a new code.

New code is NJ70Q

Oh no, I was headed over and your connection was lost :disappointed:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

New code is NJ70Q

I’ll get a new code. Celeste probably escaped so not sure where she’ll be now.

• Options
    edited September 2020
    New code 1NX4X
    If it crashes again, then I’ll move somewhere else with a stronger connection.

Edit: I found Celeste and trapped her in my rose garden. Its same place where she was last time I had her on my island.
  • Options

New code is NJ70Q

I’ll get a new code. Celeste probably escaped so not sure where she’ll be now.

Thank you! I'll be over in a few minutes :smile:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    @mintycupcake I moved closer to the router. Hopefully it works.
    Dodo FRCNQ

Closed now
    Post edited by SeashoreLivia on
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    mintycupcake I moved closer to the router. Hopefully it works.
    Dodo FRCNQ

Ok!

Eta: thanks for making all that effort for me, I finally got the star pochette recipe card!
    Post edited by mintycupcake on
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    I have Redd with 3 fake pieces of art. He has a mystic statue, academic painting, and wistful painting. Does anyone want these?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top