Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ABNORMALITY- SEASON 6!!! (A SIMS 4 INTERACTIVE REALITY SHOW) - EPISODE 15 IS OUT NOW!!! (ON HIATUS)

Comments

• HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited September 2020
    Some of the characters are so lovely and have such great personalities and vibes going on...

... Then there is Milton. I love him but u hate him XD he’s everything I could have asked for. I can’t wait to see what kinda mean stuff he’ll be getting up to this season :P

Congratulations to Twiddle for most popular! Christmas is my personal favourite so I am totally on board with that! Surprised she didn’t nominate Milton just for the poop comments XD
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    This was so much fun to read! These characters are all so lovely... Except Milton xD but he's a love to hate character and his interactions with everyone are rather amusing.

Omg antwan. Skinny dipping on tv again *facepalm* course in my games he does just shower in the rain even though he owns two working showers.

I'm really excited to see where everyone's story goes in this. And best of luck in the pop comp contestants!

Fiorella and Jacob all shy conversation. <3 precious

Christmas and Natalie seem super fun!

Poor Kisha not getting to properly work on her list with her partner.

Ooo interesting twist. I want to see it get played! ^^

I feel like I've probably missed something I wanted to comment on but I'll just start here. XD
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,224 Member
    Fiorella and Jacob are so cute together.
    Milton's not going to take being a have-not very well!
    Congratulations on your win, Twiddle! But you're not getting rid of me that easily! ;)
    image.png
  • twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    edited September 2020
    I'm loving the house decor this season, very chic and the rainbow chair is cute. :smile:
    Everyone was getting along so well and then Milton arrived. :D Gotta have some drama to spice things up.
    Overruling Hex is not something I was expecting as a twist, I thought maybe the duos twist would be it so maybe that's a sign there's gonna be some more magic in the house this season?
    I put a spell on you... and now your mine! Muhahaha! >:)
    Nat and Chris getting drunk for the ranking sounds about right, Chris is indeed a bad influence.
    I'd like to buy one of Evil's giant rubber ducks, could be useful for my plot of world domination
    Jacob and Fiorella are so cute together, I think there might be something brewing between them. :heart:
    Ugh, Milton is such a... pickle! (I couldn't say what I wanted to) :D
    Poor Kisha, good for her for standing up to Milton.
    Ant and Darby skinny dipping is not something I was prepared for.
    Omg, I won the HoH! :open_mouth: I don't know what to say, thanks so much guys.
    I knew it was gonna be tough week 1, I was so hoping I wouldn't have to make the hard decision of who to nominate cuz I had nothing to go on. Sorry to Tiger/Darby & Tresa/Max, I wish you both luck in the PoP!
    Post edited by twiddle3 on
    Christmas_Banner.png
    week 1 is always hard from my understanding ^^ congrats on HoH anyways though.

Funny you should shorten his name to Ant. He is convinced his parents loved ants and that's why he's named Antwan. Lol
  • Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member

On the block week one! Getting some real callbacks to Season 4 and the lost season...guess I gotta fight hard in the POP, all the best to you too Tersa, may the best one win :)

It's definitely interesting to start getting to know everyone better and see them interact with each other, certainly a quirky bunch this season, as always really! I've got some favourites, and some I'm not really grooving with, but who knows what'll happen as the season goes on...

Interested to see how Darby copes with being on the block straight up...
  • Smarties100Smarties100 Posts: 1,005 Member
    POP #1: BLINK!

Hello housemates and welcome to the first POP challenge. As per the rules, the 2 nominated housemates will be automatically competing as well as the HOH this week. In addition to this, 3 randomly selected housemates will also play in the POP challenge. Please find below who is playing in this challenge:

PLAYING:
    HOH: Christmas ( @twiddle3 )
    NOMS: Darby ( @Tigerblu11 ), Maximus ( @SimTresa )
    RANDOM: Dr. Evil ( @M13Vulpecula ), Kisha ( @Alleenmens ), Milton ( @HayloHusky )

For our first POP challenge, you will all have your memory skills put to the test. In this flash game, there will be 2 buttons on the screen, these buttons will produce a beat sequence which you will have to copy to earn points. When you complete each sequence a new one will be randomly created adding another turn to the sequence, it will get longer and much harder to remember what order they are in.

The housemate who can recreate the sequence for the longest and has the highest amount of points at the end of the challenge will win the POP challenge and the veto.

Once you have completed this and are happy with your score, please screenshot the score and send it to me through a Private Message.

The link to the game can be found here:
    BLINK GAME

In addition to this, please can you copy and paste the following form below and input your decision:

IF I WIN THE VETO, I WILL USE IT ON _________(DARBY/MAXIMUS/NO ONE)__________ BECAUSE _______________________.

For the HOH only to fill in:

IF THE VETO IS USED, MY REPLACEMENT NOMINEE WILL BE __________ BECAUSE ___________________.

The deadline for submissions is September 19th 2020.
    The deadline for DRE's is September 16th 2020.

GOOD LUCK AND MAY THE EVENS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOUR!

:):):):):):):)

@Shadami @twiddle3 @Tigerblu11 @M13Vulpecula
    @PieceOfPrincess @lillibattenberg @Keyenpeydee @Alleenmens
    @ninjakid150 @SimTresa @HayloHusky @YJB19299
    I am hoooorible at those games. Good think Antwan didn't get randomly selected xD
    Oooh, kinda like Simon Says, I used to be pretty good at that. Not sure how I'll be at Blink though, even though there are fewer colours it looks harder. :/

@Tigerblu11 @SimTresa @M13Vulpecula @Alleenmens @HayloHusky

I have a bit of an announcement to make to the House, Just to be fair on the people who aren't a part of the PoP competition and because it's Week 1, As HoH I'll only be nominating one of the random Veto players as a replacement this week should the veto be used. I thought I'd give everyone who is competing a fair shot by telling you in advance, Good luck and may the best player win! :blush:
    Christmas_Banner.png

Hello housemates and welcome to the first POP challenge. As per the rules, the 2 nominated housemates will be automatically competing as well as the HOH this week. In addition to this, 3 randomly selected housemates will also play in the POP challenge. Please find below who is playing in this challenge:

PLAYING:
    RANDOM: Dr. Evil ( @M13Vulpecula ), Kisha ( @Alleenmens ), Milton ( @HayloHusky )

For our first POP challenge, you will all have your memory skills put to the test. In this flash game, there will be 2 buttons on the screen, these buttons will produce a beat sequence which you will have to copy to earn points. When you complete each sequence a new one will be randomly created adding another turn to the sequence, it will get longer and much harder to remember what order they are in.

The housemate who can recreate the sequence for the longest and has the highest amount of points at the end of the challenge will win the POP challenge and the veto.

Once you have completed this and are happy with your score, please screenshot the score and send it to me through a Private Message.

BLINK GAME

In addition to this, please can you copy and paste the following form below and input your decision:

IF I WIN THE VETO, I WILL USE IT ON _________(DARBY/MAXIMUS/NO ONE)__________ BECAUSE _______________________.

IF THE VETO IS USED, MY REPLACEMENT NOMINEE WILL BE __________ BECAUSE ___________________.

Hey guys! I hope you are all having a stellar week!

I am going to close DRE's now, please don't send any more in for now.

The deadline for the POP challenge is in a few days time, good luck with the challenge guys and don't forget to send me your screenshots with your veto choices.

PLAYING:

BLINK GAME

Hey guys! I hope you are all having a stellar week!

I am going to close DRE's now, please don't send any more in for now.

The deadline for the POP challenge is in a few days time, good luck with the challenge guys and don't forget to send me your screenshots with your veto choices.

Hey guys! Today is the last day to get your POP submissions in if you haven't already!

If you do need a small extension for submissions please do let me know.

I've been working on the episode through the week and will be posting some teaser shots sometime this weekend so stay tuned for those!

:):):):):)

• MinraedMinraed Posts: 1,159 Member
    This looks hilarious and awesome. To be honest I can't even begin to think of getting involved in anything else I am so busy with all of the Murkland stuff I am into, but wanted to pop in since I saw your banner. Fun!
    [img][/img] Visit Simaginarium
    Oh hey ^^ the season pretty much just started, but the story links are on the front. So maybe you could join next season if you're done with murkland by then and enjoy this season. :)
    IT'S TEASER TIME GUYS!!!

PLEASE FIND A FEW OF THE PICTURES FROM THE NEXT EPISODE BELOW!!!

SCRAMBLE%2B6.jpg

CARDS%2B1.jpg

PURPLE%2B4.jpg

PINK%2B6.jpg

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS AND COMMENTS IN THE THREAD BELOW!!!

AND ONE LAST THING... HAVE A NICE DAY/EVENING WHEREVER YOU ARE!!!

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Ooh, the first and third pictures especially give some interesting dynamics in the game!

I wonder what those dynamics will look like in more detail and context?

Also, where's Jacob? :o I miss him :o
    Banner.png
    Guess Chris must be hiding away from the others. :D Or maybe that's who the people in pics 1 and 3 are talking about? :o
    Christmas_Banner.png
    HEY GUYS, IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN!

IT'S TIME FOR AN EPISODE!!!

Abnormality%2BS6%2BCast%2BWall.png

PLEASE FIND THE LINK BELOW TO THE LATEST EPISODE!!!

EPISODE 2: BLINKS

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE PLAYING IN THE POP CHALLENGE!!!

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS AND COMMENTS IN THE THREAD BELOW!!!

• M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    MAXIMUS: There was a time I had to do that, my uniform had caught fire and I didn't want to end up a crisp so I had to ditch the clothes and head straight into the lake.

Ooof, that's really scary :o Luckily he survived :o

@YJB19299 remember that Big Brother show that Stephanie was on?

PURPLE%2B5.jpg

This picture of Natalie really reminds me of another player on that season, Charlee I believe? Might be the lipstick and red hair though...

Ooof, Milton is getting so entitled, if there was a plot twist to get him out in return for Wayne everyone would take it XD

MILTON: You're fired!

Oh god, he reminds me of someone :o

KEN: I was sat on the beach, getting a tan, enjoying a tropical cocktail. Then, everyone started turning into jelly beans, one by one people were just turning blue, pink, green. At first I wasn't sure what was going on but then everyone had turned. Then I was turning into a jelly bean, an orange one. Then I woke up.

XD Only thing missing was crazy costumes and the beans running through and over silly obstacle courses only to be YEETED by a big hammer ;P Here's hoping we'll be seeing more of that type of game this season :P

MAXIMUS: Absolutely! Who are these people...?
    CHRISTMAS: Everyone apart from Fiorella and Ken.

The game is on y'all! :o And everyone's being sneaky already... :naughty:

JACOB: Hey, quick question... does Milton have influence over the entire game with his money?
    PRODUCER: Hi Jacob, no he does not. He may say that but we call the shots around here.

I do hope this is the same producer that had a talk with Milton today. That'd be the ultimate statement...

DR. EVIL: Oh yes! They are Braidman's Crystalin '93 classics.

Luckily he didn't start about the origin of his hat, or else he could pass as the old Tristan Van Gould XD

DR. EVIL: The leaf one?
    ANTWAN: Yes, it has said some very colourful language. It's quite the character despite it's bland exterior.

Oooh, ahem! XD What an interesting development. :) I like the future potential this has... :naughty: MWUAHAHAHAHAHAAAH

DARBY: Dude, can you just shut up!
    MILTON: I beg your pardon! Do you know who you're speaking to? I demand you retract your statement.
    DARBY: Nah, shut the ---- up! You're such an --- and I'm sick of hearing your voice.

Yeah, go tell him Darby!

Congrats on winning the veto Twidz! :3 And whoah, 48 points?! I'm baffled XD I guess I've been dethroned as memory expert in this community XD

Good luck to both Tiger and Tresa this week. The dreaded week 1 eviction has come yet again... :'(
    Banner.png
    I'm so shocked I won the Veto. :o I truly slogged my guts out with the PoP, knowing the track record of some of the people playing in it I thought I'd need to play hard because y'all are challenge beasts. It was a tough one but as I said to Smarties, I worked out a system and stuck with it and thankfully it paid off. I'm really proud of myself. :blush:

Sorry to dethrone you Vul. :D It's a fluke I swear, I'm not usually this good at comps.

Sorry to the guys up on the block, best of luck Tiger and Tresa, no hard feelings I hope. :heart:

I'm working on a DRE atm Smarties, I'll send to you in a bit.
    Christmas_Banner.png
    another fun filled episode but sorry folks. I love my antwan so much my favorite scene is the "bugged" leaf picture xD I am shocked Antwan didn't go run on the treadmill. What are you up to in your old age man?

Good luck to both max and darby.
  • PieceOfPrincessPieceOfPrincess Posts: 150 Member
    MILTON: "I'd like to speak to a producer."
    Me in my mind: "Oh hi Karen"
    Play the "Pac(k)-man Challenge" Find it in my Google Doc or Copy it from the Forum!
    FIND THE LATEST RULES AND ROLLS FOR THE SIMS 4 RANDOM LEGACY IN THIS BLOG.
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    He is THE Karen of the group for sure. I cracked up at that for sure. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    OMG I had the same exact thought! Milton is definitely a Karen xD
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    OMG I had the same exact thought! Milton is definitely a Karen xD
    I'm sure there's a Karen in the Wong family tree... Just don't let Milton hear you say that :P