Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Star Wars Builds

elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
If anyone is building any Star Wars Lots or alien, futuristic or steampunk, anything that would fit the theme, please post some pics here!

I will start us off with a starter :) I'm not a good builder, but I'm pleased with how it came out. The only thing is, when you download it, it removes a few things (like the second sofa, the pic on the wall). I think it's because I did it on a diagonal property, but you could always add them back in if interested (or maybe it keeps them if you use moo to place? - edit: it does indeed leave everything in place if you use bb.moveobjects on before downloading)

09-06-20_5-17-55%C2%A0AM.png?dl=0

09-05-20_8-00-27%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

I'm sure you peeps could do a much better job, so I am excited to see some of your creations! We can build lots more lots after Tuesday :)

Edit: forgot to say, my gallery name is elliebreton
Post edited by elanorbreton on

Comments

• NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member
    I love this house!
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    I made a restaurant a while ago, posted about it in another thread. Think it may need some updating after the pack is released to make it look more like the buildings in Batuu.

crocobaura wrote: »
    Umm, I made my own star wars inspired lot. If you guys fancy dinner with baby Yoda, you can get it here. His table is very popular with my sims. :lol:

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/B903BC41E07911EA8B5E6BCA73FEC1DB?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=crocobaura&max=50&maxis=false

afCDiTX.png

v39jXTH.png

Nn8LjKv.png

UXlvqYG.png

IpcsSsf.png

H1qtek6.png

PNfWCkb.png

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    For someone who thinks she can't build, you seemed to have done a very fine job.

I posted this picture in another thread. If you want a clear explanation, you can go to "Batuu - If you're buying......"

50309701152_0f5b0c0cce_b.jpg
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    @elanorbreton That is one amazing build, you most certainly can build :)
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    How does the Build/Buy mode stuff look like from JtB?
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,703 Member
    @elanorbreton that's great! It looks similar to something James Turner did but his was an underground bunker.

https://youtu.be/oHBBItQPSN4
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    That's a great build! I can picture it in Tatooine in the first Star Wars film. Wonderful job!
    #Team Occult
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    @NationalPokedex @mcrudd @simgirl1010 @LiELF <3 thank you all for such kind words xx
    @crocobaura great restaurant, thanks for sharing it here!
    @Dannydanbo thanks, and yours looks like a good plan - are you going to build them yourself?

A shout out to some great builders I've seen - please come post any of your builds that would suit! @illusie @Cevans1962 @luckyheather @Cerrydd @Chris2fer03 @MDianaSims @Zita1966 @gothkittymimi @WrathofCath @Larifari2009 @trashdocka @BreeMiles @follyfoot @ehaught58
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Very nice guys! Can’t wait to see more!
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    This is such a fun idea. I might try it out when the pack comes out.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
    @NationalPokedex @mcrudd @simgirl1010 @LiELF <3 thank you all for such kind words xx
    @crocobaura great restaurant, thanks for sharing it here!
    @Dannydanbo thanks, and yours looks like a good plan - are you going to build them yourself?

A shout out to some great builders I've seen - please come post any of your builds that would suit! @illusie @Cevans1962 @luckyheather @Cerrydd @Chris2fer03 @MDianaSims @Zita1966 @gothkittymimi @WrathofCath @Larifari2009 @trashdocka @BreeMiles @follyfoot @ehaught58

Yes, the plan is to build all the lots myself. I'm hoping I can use the debug buildings as shells and place rooms inside as they did with the Cantina on Batuu. If that is not possible, then I will add an "extension" to the shell and place whatever I'm building there. For example, the Droid Depot can be a retail shop and sell droids using the Droid Depot shell. Ronto Roaster's could be a restaurant using the Ronto shell.

All the dwellings are going to be based on pictures of places I have googled. The SW build/buy and debug will round it out nicely. I'll probably add them to the gallery as I finish them or not. Undecided for now.

Thanks for starting this thread.
    I hope she doesn't mind, but I thought I would re-post the newest from @luckyheather as it's pretty awesome, and a starter home to boot:
    Gallery Name: Batuu Scoundrels Starter
    WXPKORO.png
  • kemowerykemowery Posts: 370 Member
    edited September 2020
    Not my build, but this one (X-Wing Pilot Home) by Arrkkoss is pretty sweet. I moved George Cahill (the pilot of Old Penelope) into it and renamed him to give him a more Star Wars-y name. He's now a former Rebellion pilot who retired and has become a bit kooky.

01.jpg
  • okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
    Okay, players. I just spent all day "playing" this GP and it is boring. The same thing over and over and there is no real reward for accomplishing anything. I created a new Batuu save so I could create builds and turn Oasis Springs into a Batuu world I can live in. However, after playing, I may never visit Batuu again and I have no intention of wasting so much time creating a world I will rarely, if ever, play in.

The Batuu world is beautiful. Well done world team. The objects are great, unusable in most any other world, but great. I just can't waste my time on this. I will finish the game I started. I began as a First Order, worked my way to the top(?) and halfway through the Scoundrel part, I switched to the Resistance. The camp has no bathrooms or bushes to pee in. No showers. No food that I could find, so my sim must travel back to Black Spire to do those things and return to the camp for more instructions similar to the ones I got for the last mission. My sim has opened the same crates dozens of times. Even "flying" the fighters is just a card pop up game and that gets old fast.

I really wanted to like this pack but I honestly can't. If you can, good on you, I can't.
    @okester thanks for sharing here! I will have a look at your build next time I'm in game.
    @Dannydanbo sorry to hear that you don't like it. I edited the resistance camp to have toilets etc, so my sims will not have to travel back to Black Spire. In fact, I added toilets to all of the Lots :) Could you not turn Oasis Springs into an alien world? You could still use a lot of the SW stuff and have sims with all the different alien masks living there, just enjoy it without going to Batuu.
  • okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    @okester thanks for sharing here! I will have a look at your build next time I'm in game.
    @Dannydanbo sorry to hear that you don't like it. I edited the resistance camp to have toilets etc, so my sims will not have to travel back to Black Spire. In fact, I added toilets to all of the Lots :) Could you not turn Oasis Springs into an alien world? You could still use a lot of the SW stuff and have sims with all the different alien masks living there, just enjoy it without going to Batuu.

It’s just a cute little build I decided to make in anticipation for the pack 😂😅 I also still had the Star Wars fever and made an unsavory droid repair shop out of my friend’s shell challenge! I’m definitely going to add amenities to the Batuu lots as well. While trying to keep them mostly the same.
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
    edited September 2020
    This is my Cantina build, I tried to place the ladder to the basement as discreetly as possible - you can see it at the back end of the bar. I also added a game table for kids to enjoy in the top left section, this is all I added on the main floor.

09-09-20_10-00-55%C2%A0AM.png?dl=0

Down in the basement with the toilets/showers on the left hand side:

09-09-20_10-00-36%C2%A0AM.png?dl=0

It's not massive, I tried to do it in-keeping with the upstairs so it would blend in with the theme.

It's a bit of a pain in the neck to download though, they didn't make things simple! Although I didn't use MOO when building it, if you don't use MOO before placing it then it deletes some objects - including all of the toilet doors! Even using MOO before placing, it still removes the main Cantina door so you have to put that back too!

Edit: I changed it up a bit afterwards, as I decided there was no point wasting space for a decorative juicer (no harvestables, as far as I know)... so, chess!
    09-09-20_10-54-08%C2%A0AM.png?dl=0

And my sim trying out the comfort of the bed:
    09-09-20_10-55-25%C2%A0AM.png?dl=0

I put a camera on a shelf down there, I keep forgetting to get him to try and use it, so I don't know yet whether it is useful.
    Post edited by elanorbreton on
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    If anyone is building any Star Wars Lots or alien, futuristic or steampunk, anything that would fit the theme, please post some pics here!

I will start us off with a starter :) I'm not a good builder, but I'm pleased with how it came out. The only thing is, when you download it, it removes a few things (like the second sofa, the pic on the wall). I think it's because I did it on a diagonal property, but you could always add them back in if interested (or maybe it keeps them if you use moo to place? - edit: it does indeed leave everything in place if you use bb.moveobjects on before downloading)

I'm sure you peeps could do a much better job, so I am excited to see some of your creations! We can build lots more lots after Tuesday :)

I love the exterior of the house.
    <3
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

@marcel21 thank you!
    @BlkBarbiegal as promised, here are some screenies of my resistance camp edit. I'll stick most under a spoiler so they don't clutter the thread, but this pic is of the rec area in the basement:
    09-10-20_9-12-57%C2%A0AM.png?dl=0
    I added a couple of small items in the main area - a computer on the existing table:
    09-10-20_9-12-28%C2%A0AM.png?dl=0

And a spying machine, cos I figured they'd need that lol:
    09-10-20_9-12-21%C2%A0AM.png?dl=0

Then by the main entrance, for quick access, is a toilet and sink:
    09-10-20_9-12-02%C2%A0AM.png?dl=0

And outside, a discreet toilet bush behind each tent, plus a barrel bbq grill:
    09-10-20_9-11-43%C2%A0AM.png?dl=0

I wish more people would post their builds here, this is turning out to be mostly an elanorbreton build thread :D:D
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    @elanorbreton I was looking at your builds at work on my little screen and they looked great! but looking at them now, even better! This is what I'm talking about! I love what you've done. I don't want all my sims doing missions but only to visit the locals, hang out in Batuu.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    I built a converted Imperial bunker
    ToKEK2w.png
    sXpZdKJ.png
    5xq7njM.png
    DBeerW6.png
    Av4Zsm2.png
    SOx7GR0.png
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    Now this is what I'm talking about. I love all of them and will try to find as many as I can on the Gallery. I am a decent builder, but this specialized stuff I'm no good at. I will be returning to this thread...thanks for starting it!
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 705 Member
    These builds look amazing!!