Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Hello. I am playing The Sims games since 1, so far with every packs except some stuff packs. I also mod & share CAS ccs on a website and am a mod user. One of the reasons I joined to this community is that I feel from time to time that other players and I have different playstyles. I want to share both my view on this game, future games and ideas and get to know of other players'. Creating sims and playing with them, interacting them with Sim world: these unintentionally generate a background story for every sim we create. I think this is great because I start to bound to them and care about them. After a while, they turn into unique individuals. It's very similar to the process of character creation and development in novel writing actually.

Hello @VeteranSimmer :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. It is kind and thoughtful of you to share the cas cc that you create with fellow simmers.
    It is great to read about the play style of fellow simmers,and their thoughts on the game, It can give us game ideas for our own gaming times. Our sims do become very special to us!
    Happy simming! :)
  • Busty3DSimsBusty3DSims Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello everyone! I'm Busty3DSims or you can just call me Chris.

I LOVE pretending to be a photographer in the Sims 4 and taking photos of beautiful women. I've done it so much it's become a hobby (hence my name ;) )
    Hello everyone! I'm Busty3DSims or you can just call me Chris.

I LOVE pretending to be a photographer in the Sims 4 and taking photos of beautiful women. I've done it so much it's become a hobby (hence my name ;) )

Hello @Busty3DSims :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you enjoy photography in the game.
    I hope you will enjoy reading and posting on the forum threads.
  • xXQueenBeeXxxXQueenBeeXx Posts: 32 Member
    Hi! I'm Anne-Drew and pronoun indifferent. I'm huge into games and with the sims I really enjoy building! I plan on becoming active on here so I can participate in build challenges. Besides that, I'm huge into reading and writing as well! Hopefully I can learn a lot on here <3
    Hi! I'm Anne-Drew and pronoun indifferent. I'm huge into games and with the sims I really enjoy building! I plan on becoming active on here so I can participate in build challenges. Besides that, I'm huge into reading and writing as well! Hopefully I can learn a lot on here <3

Hello @xXQueenBeeXx :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    Building is a very enjoyable part of simming! It is a great way of expressing our creativity in the game through our builds! It is fun also! It is great that there are many styles of homes and venues that can be created. I hope you will enjoy doing the build challenges.
    It is very nice that you enjoy reading and writing. Time passes very quickly when we are reading a good book!
    I hope you find many helpful game tips as you read the forum threads.
    Happy simming ! :)
  • rosyd00dlesrosyd00dles Posts: 24 Member
    Hello fellow hoomans

I have way too many packs and I have a tendency to make a lot of punk rock occult sims lol
    I also suck at building houses : D
    The supernatural packs are my favorites <333
    Origin ID: rosyd00dles
    Social Media: rosyd00dles
    Fave Sims Pack: All Sims 4 Supernatural Packs
    Other Games: Sonic, SpongeBob, Crash
  • ShaymanthaShaymantha Posts: 769 Member
    edited September 2020
    Hello fellow hoomans

I have way too many packs and I have a tendency to make a lot of punk rock occult sims lol

Welcome and your sims sound fun :D Punk rock vampires = awesome! B)
    Hello fellow hoomans

Hello @therosysimmer :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you enjoy making punk rock supernatural Sims and that supernatural packs are your favourite. You would enjoy seeing how the lives of these sims develop in your game.
    It is great that many simmers upload their creatively designed homes to the Gallery, so that if some simmers find building homes a little hard, they can enjoy downloading homes and using them in their games.
  • rosyd00dlesrosyd00dles Posts: 24 Member
    @rosemow @Shaymantha Heyaa, thank you so much!! :D
    Origin ID: rosyd00dles
    Social Media: rosyd00dles
    Fave Sims Pack: All Sims 4 Supernatural Packs
    Other Games: Sonic, SpongeBob, Crash
  • ShaymanthaShaymantha Posts: 769 Member
    @rosemow @Shaymantha Heyaa, thank you so much!! :D

Your welcome @therosysimmer :smiley: I love my Occult sims too but i don't usually share them on gallery. The only ones i shared was to go with my pirate ship builds but they are still all occults! lol
  • holodeckx87holodeckx87 Posts: 5 New Member
    I'm here through the Build-n-Share page! Hi rosemow! I've seen you around the gallery!! :smile:
    I'm here through the Build-n-Share page! Hi rosemow! I've seen you around the gallery!! :smile:

Hello @holodeckx87 :) It is very nice that you enjoy building and entered your home in the Blueprint Prints challenge thread. Building is an enjoyable and fun part of simming! We can enjoy expressing our creativity through our builds in the game! It is very nice working out what furnishings and colors suit the build!
    I hope you will continue to enjoy reading the threads, and posting about what is happening in your game.
  • foxezpawzfoxezpawz Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello, I'm a long time sims player. I remember playing 1 in middle school and making all my friends and then one of them lighting the house on fire. :D I'm love with how the building tools have advanced. I absolutely adore creating my own homes for my sims to live in. I do miss the design tool from the Sims 3, though. I get sad when my windows don't quite match because the color is off. Something I'm looking for is a university degree creator tool. I'm disappointed that the Veterinarian skill line was left out of the university degrees. I know a couple degrees cater to the special get to work careers like doctor and scientist. So why not one for a veterinarian? It would just be nice to see. o:)
    foxezpawz wrote: »
    Hello, I'm a long time sims player. I remember playing 1 in middle school and making all my friends and then one of them lighting the house on fire. :D I'm love with how the building tools have advanced. I absolutely adore creating my own homes for my sims to live in. I do miss the design tool from the Sims 3, though. I get sad when my windows don't quite match because the color is off. Something I'm looking for is a university degree creator tool. I'm disappointed that the Veterinarian skill line was left out of the university degrees. I know a couple degrees cater to the special get to work careers like doctor and scientist. So why not one for a veterinarian? It would just be nice to see. o:)

Hello @foxezpawz :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you started simming by playing the original Sims 1 whilst at school, and that simming has been a part of your life as you were growing up. You would have many special memories of fun times spent simming over the years <3 Building and furnishing homes for our sims to live in is great! It is lovely seeing our sims living in homes that we have especially designed to suit them.
    Simmers were posting about a vet degree on this link thread
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/969082/degree-for-the-vet-career
  • 3mptylord3mptylord Posts: 7 New Member
    Hello!

Decade-spanning Sim player here. I'm still not sure whether I prefer Sims 3 or Sims 4 for content, but after I lost my Memory Lane (custom neighbourhood with every house I'd ever lived in) save on Sims 3 I've not had the heart to go back.

After all these years, I'm still one of those players who can spend hours-to-days building the perfect family and house - and then close the game, though. 😬
    edited September 2020
    3mptylord wrote: »
    Hello!

Decade-spanning Sim player here. I'm still not sure whether I prefer Sims 3 or Sims 4 for content, but after I lost my Memory Lane (custom neighbourhood with every house I'd ever lived in) save on Sims 3 I've not had the heart to go back.

After all these years, I'm still one of those players who can spend hours-to-days building the perfect family and house - and then close the game, though. 😬

Hello @3mptylord :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been simmming for 10 years. You would have enjoyed spending many happy and enjoyable days over the time in CAS creating sims, and working out their outfits for the categories, and then designing, building and furnishings homes and venues for them to enjoy living in and visiting! Simming is fun! It is great that we can express our creativity through the game!
    It is not nice that you lost your custom neighbourhood :(
  • TheRachsterRachTheRachsterRach Posts: 7 New Member
    Hi there! Once upon a time, when I was 3, I would watch my older sister play The Sims (console) on Playstation 2. And then when I was 8, my family bought a new E-Machines computer and my older sister decided to install The Sims 2 on that computer. I was also thinking of making The Sims 2 like Harvest Moon, but I, of course only had the base game at that time, so there was just using flowers as soil to plant stuff and when I made my farmer sim water the flowers constantly, they kept on dying :D and also, I accidentally made the bachelorettes get married, so it was kinda hard for my farmer sim to... I guess, get a wife. And then when I was involved with Diner Dash and Wedding Dash, my E-Machines started getting a virus, because back then, I didn't know how to properly download Diner Dash and Wedding Dash games, and then my Sims 2 save files; my memories remained to be lost somwhere...

Anyways, I also was curious with The Sims 3, so later in 2013, my sister would finally let me play Sims 3, and then when my knowledge became bigger, I then became curious with The Sims 1, so then, I've decided to try it out and I liked it with the exceptions of the three strike rule on Sims 1. Last but not least, I tried the full version of Sims 4 and I'm not really much of a fan of Sims 4, as the female sims keeps tending to reject marriage proposals while I was trying to playtest Sims 4. Plus, too many stuff packs were overwhelming me, so Sims 3 it is ;)
    Hi there! Once upon a time, when I was 3, I would watch my older sister play The Sims (console) on Playstation 2. And then when I was 8, my family bought a new E-Machines computer and my older sister decided to install The Sims 2 on that computer. I was also thinking of making The Sims 2 like Harvest Moon, but I, of course only had the base game at that time, so there was just using flowers as soil to plant stuff and when I made my farmer sim water the flowers constantly, they kept on dying :D and also, I accidentally made the bachelorettes get married, so it was kinda hard for my farmer sim to... I guess, get a wife. And then when I was involved with Diner Dash and Wedding Dash, my E-Machines started getting a virus, because back then, I didn't know how to properly download Diner Dash and Wedding Dash games, and then my Sims 2 save files; my memories remained to be lost somwhere...

Anyways, I also was curious with The Sims 3, so later in 2013, my sister would finally let me play Sims 3, and then when my knowledge became bigger, I then became curious with The Sims 1, so then, I've decided to try it out and I liked it with the exceptions of the three strike rule on Sims 1. Last but not least, I tried the full version of Sims 4 and I'm not really much of a fan of Sims 4, as the female sims keeps tending to reject marriage proposals while I was trying to playtest Sims 4. Plus, too many stuff packs were overwhelming me, so Sims 3 it is ;)

Hello @TheRachsterRach :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you first learnt about simming when your sister played the console version. It is lovely that your sister is a simmer also <3 It is great that later on you started playing Sims 2 , then that led you on to playing Sims 3 and trying the original Sims 1 also. Simming is fun!
    You may like to read and post on the Sims 3 threads on the forums
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/general-discussion
  • TheRachsterRachTheRachsterRach Posts: 7 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Hello @TheRachsterRach :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice that you first learnt about simming when your sister played the console version. It is lovely that your sister is a simmer also <3 It is great that later on you started playing Sims 2 , then that led you on to playing Sims 3 and trying the original Sims 1 also. Simming is fun!
    > You may like to read and post on the Sims 3 threads on the forums
    > https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/general-discussion
    > Happy simming! :)

Oh coool o:) Thanks Rose!
    > @rosemow said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > Hello @TheRachsterRach :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice that you first learnt about simming when your sister played the console version. It is lovely that your sister is a simmer also <3 It is great that later on you started playing Sims 2 , then that led you on to playing Sims 3 and trying the original Sims 1 also. Simming is fun!
    > You may like to read and post on the Sims 3 threads on the forums
    > https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/general-discussion
    > Happy simming! :)

Oh coool o:) Thanks Rose!

You’re welcome :)
  • Bunzz_1999Bunzz_1999 Posts: 6 New Member
    Hey there! I saw this was an introduction thread, so I'll give myself a proper introduction!

I started on my Sims journey as a young kid. I can't remember how old I was, but I briefly remember playing Sims 2 and Sims Bustin Out for console in my youth. I loved those games, especially Bustin Out.

The Sims 3 for console was my most memorable though. I still remember my first family - their house was so oddly shaped because I didn't know about building. I also got so sad and kinda scared when the matriarch of my family died and Grim came (why did they have to make his music so terrifying lol). I also loved The Sims 3 Pets for console, though it was annoying that they sold it as a separate game when its meant to be an expansion.

I also enjoy playing the Sims 4 a lot, I own all - well, except for that Star Wars pack - the packs, and if I had to choose my favourites: for expansion, it's City Living, for game pack it's Parenthood, and stuff pack is probably Bowling Night or Movie Hangout Stuff. I've recently discovered the way of playing the Sims rotationally thanks to my new favourite Simmer on YouTube, Pleasant Sims, so I'm doing that for the Sims 4. It's very fun, and has given me a bit of newfound love for the game.
    Bunzz_1999 wrote: »
    Hey there! I saw this was an introduction thread, so I'll give myself a proper introduction!

I started on my Sims journey as a young kid. I can't remember how old I was, but I briefly remember playing Sims 2 and Sims Bustin Out for console in my youth. I loved those games, especially Bustin Out.

The Sims 3 for console was my most memorable though. I still remember my first family - their house was so oddly shaped because I didn't know about building. I also got so sad and kinda scared when the matriarch of my family died and Grim came (why did they have to make his music so terrifying lol). I also loved The Sims 3 Pets for console, though it was annoying that they sold it as a separate game when its meant to be an expansion.

I also enjoy playing the Sims 4 a lot, I own all - well, except for that Star Wars pack - the packs, and if I had to choose my favourites: for expansion, it's City Living, for game pack it's Parenthood, and stuff pack is probably Bowling Night or Movie Hangout Stuff. I've recently discovered the way of playing the Sims rotationally thanks to my new favourite Simmer on YouTube, Pleasant Sims, so I'm doing that for the Sims 4. It's very fun, and has given me a bit of newfound love for the game.

Hello @Bunzz_1999 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming as a young child, by playing the Sims 2 and Bustin Out console versions. and that simming has been a part of your life as you were growing up . It is great that you then played Sims 3 on the console. Having a sim die and the Grim Reaper coming with the accompanying music is very scary! It gives you a shock when it happens!
    It is lovely that you are enjoying playing Sims 4 now and own nearly all the packs. The packs that are your favourites are great packs! It is very nice playing rotationally and catching up with what is happening in the Sims lives of different households.
  • opeaiiopeaii Posts: 32 Member
    Hello! My first Sims game was the Sims 3. I'm 15, nearly 16 years old. I have only the base game in the Sims 4, of which is on my xbox one.

You can call me Opeaii or Sarah, whichever you fancy. I go by any pronouns. I identify female, but if you call me he/they/ze/xir or etc. that's absolutely fine!
    I'm a lesbian, and a very gay one, for that.

Anyway. Hi!
    watch taskmaster
    golf_horne_dance.gif
    i'm a console sims 4 player who only has base game bc stuff is expensive - trying to get all the achievements!
    she / they
    Hello @opeaii :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you started simming by playing Sim 3, and now you are also playing Sims 4 console version. Simming is fun!
    I hope you will enjoy reading the forum threads, find helpful game play tips, and enjoy posting on the threads.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top