Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Full collection updated December 2023 on page 26 ;) (For rent)

Comments

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    NoTalent wrote: »
    You're still doing this? Wow~! I love it.

Did you get the new verticle plants or are they not in the collection?

Hahahaha call me crazy but yeah still doing it ;)

The only new addition to this pack's collection is the soy bean plant. The meat plant is not part of a collection, but if you want too I can grow one and upload it for you. I could not believe that there was just one item new in the collection room hahahahaha, but hey I could update it pretty quick :)

G4l847f.png
    Okies so I updated my upgrades collection although its not part of a collection it does come in handy ;)

BwONnAq.png
    Sorry the pic is so dark, its a cloudy rainy day in my Sim's world today :D
  • SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    edited June 2020
    If anyone needs perfect plant collections, you can find mine on the Gallery under the name Willowana. I've got the vertical and hydroponic stuff and meat plants too.

PS: I've love your collections, McCrudd! Makes life so much easier when you can download from the Gallery.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

If anyone needs perfect plant collections, you can find mine on the Gallery under the name Willowana. I've got the vertical and hydroponic stuff and meat plants too.

PS: I've love your collections, McCrudd! Makes life so much easier when you can download from the Gallery.

Thank you, I enjoy sharing them with Everyone :) I had a look at your page, and you have some aweSim content there :) I put a link so others can go and have a look too, happy simming <3
  • SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »

Thank you, I enjoy sharing them with Everyone :) I had a look at your page, and you have some aweSim content there :) I put a link so others can go and have a look too, happy simming <3

Aww, thank you! <3
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

Bumpety bump B)
    Bumps for other time lines, since we only had one extra and easy to get collection item this will be the last time I bump this thread until we get a new pack with more collection items :) Happy simming everyone <3
    Hello Simmers, busy collecting the new things we got with our Star wars game. Just two new collections no add ons this time round.

thbdBCH.png

xqlYpui.png

Only a few more to find then I can update my full collection and add this as a seperate collection for you all ;)
    Might take a wee while, I for the life of me can't find anymore places to scan, so guess I need to level up to get inside secret rooms and things.
  • leo3487leo3487 Posts: 4,062 Member
    any stone can be used on any handle?
    leo3487 wrote: »
    any stone can be used on any handle?

Yes I think so, it does not specify which stone everytime I assemble one ;)
    Almost there, just need to find four more items, they are quite challenging. Hope to find them soon then I can update my full collections ;)

4ZLuzhM.png
    Batuu records collection (the scans your sim does in Batuu)

f9c5AvJ.png

I am still trying to get three more lightsabers, they are never in any of the stores, so I might go explore that cave a bit, see if I get them there ;)
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    Do you get anything special when you complete the JTB collections (like the owl you can get for finishing the feathers collection)?
    Do you get anything special when you complete the JTB collections (like the owl you can get for finishing the feathers collection)?

Not that I noticed, have not even received a plaque yet. Thinking it might be combined with the other collection, but I am still searching for 3 lightsaber hilts, they are nowhere to be found LOL
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited September 2020

Not that I noticed, have not even received a plaque yet. Thinking it might be combined with the other collection, but I am still searching for 3 lightsaber hilts, they are nowhere to be found LOL

Good luck finding those lightsabre hilts!

Good luck finding those lightsabre hilts!

Pleasure :) Gosh I wish I could find them. I am now changing from first order too resistance to see if I might get some parts that way. I was a sergeant in the first order and everytime I did the lightsaber challenge I only got credits, never parts, so hoping I will get some parts now as a goody ;):D
    Hi Simmers. I am apologizing for the long wait. I need one more lightsaber and now my game got corrupted. So I saved those to a room and will start a new save that is not corrupted and try and find it. Sorry about this taking much longer than usual <3
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    I am sorry that your save game got corrupted :( I hope that your new save game doesn’t have issues for you.
    You don’t need to apologise at all! It is very kind and thoughtful of you to create your very helpful rooms for the simming community :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    I am sorry that your save game got corrupted :( I hope that your new save game doesn’t have issues for you.
    You don’t need to apologise at all! It is very kind and thoughtful of you to create your very helpful rooms for the simming community :)

yeah I think its because I was allready level 5 resistance then went back again after being level 5 first order, but its all goods, I still managed to find it <3
    Hi Simmers found that elusive Lightsaber ;)
    Here is the Light saber parts collection

udIY6GC.png

Will be doing the full collection next. Just need to test it as I always do <3
    Finally :D This was a hard one to complete, sorry for the wait and thanks for the patience <3
    The Full Collection up until the release of Starwars journey to Batuu

cMrKKrn.png

4nEcmb8.png

Happy simming everyone <3
    I am heading back to Batuu ;)
    rosemow wrote: »
    Thankyou very much for the two new collections and for the updated full collection! :) They are very helpful!

I am so happy that they come in handy for you @rosemow <3 Happy simming :)
    Bump for other time lines ;) especially because it took forever to find that last lightsaber :D
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    Bump for other time lines ;) especially because it took forever to find that last lightsaber :D

Yay, you did it! Awesomeness :) Thank you for sharing them with everyone.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top