Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• BABYxTHExLUXEBABYxTHExLUXE Posts: 230 Member
    Goodmorning! I just updated Greenfield baby boom challenge. Its getting real now, LOL.

https://simsbabyx.wordpress.com/2020/09/04/greenfield-part-3/
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    edited September 2020
    guys If I need to get a new tower, where should I go to see how much I need for the 30 packs I have, and the CC and Mods I have (Sam's Personal Objects, Let Friends age up, Call to meal/choose to call to meal), MC, UI cheats, Life Manager, Royalty Mod,etc?
    Post edited by MadameLee on
    6adMCGP.gif
  • BABYxTHExLUXEBABYxTHExLUXE Posts: 230 Member
    Goodmorning! I updated Maddy Madsens' Baby factory! It's part 16 already! Whoo!

https://simsbabyx.wordpress.com/2020/09/09/madsen-100-bbc-part-16/

@MadameLee Not sure.. I would've said ask in the technical category but I just looked and that's not there. Odd. Sorry, can't help you.

Hope you all have a fantastic day, and happy simming! <3
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Wouldn't it be under minimum specs required on origin?
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Shadami wrote: »

I'd go with their recommended specs and even shoot a little higher if it's within budget (for instance 4GB of RAM isn't gonna cut it for running Windows 10 well, let alone gaming too)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    InfraGreen wrote: »

I'd go with their recommended specs and even shoot a little higher if it's within budget (for instance 4GB of RAM isn't gonna cut it for running Windows 10 well, let alone gaming too)

@Shadami not if you're have 30 packs each and you want to get more+ you have a ton of Mods/CC you play with.

@BABYxTHExLUXE yeah the Techinally support forum went to EA HQ forum..

@InfraGreen I been having problems with my computer for months(since May) that the computer freezes up on me while I'm only using Sims 4 nothing else and I can't use the hot keys (Crtl+Alt+Del)on the keyboard-I can't even turn on/off the num lock nor the mouse will move. I been stress testing and testing everything possible including repairing Sims 4 game, uninstalling and reinstalling Sims 4 packs - command prompt like scanfrow, I done two separate stress tests-one with HWI Monitor and 3 separate tests on Aida64, I done CHDSK prompt, I even went as far as running a meme86test. Note: When i did the 2nd of the 3 Adias Stress tests (GPU) while playing sims 4 there was a bit of a delay in the graphics/movements for everything including cursor and there seem to be a problem with throttling but I'm not 100% when I tried to do the 3rd test (Motherboard) playing Sims 4 I couldn't get past the loading screen. I think it might be a bugling capitator but I'm not 100% sure

Sorry I know you do this when at work and you don't want to do it when you get home.
    6adMCGP.gif
    update: it seemed to be an origin problem I can play the game in off-line .. and that cause me a major problem- I need the gallery to download stuff in order to write my SimLit..
    6adMCGP.gif
  • BlackUndecimberBlackUndecimber Posts: 1,116 Member
    Hi everyone, I dropped by because I was feeling nostalgic. It's hard to believe it's almost been two years since I was active, I used to practically live here. I miss the Sims. It's nice to see familiar names. Hope everyone is doing well during Covid.
    It's been two years already? Holy cow :o
    It's been two years already? Holy cow :o

Yeah, time really does fly when you're busy! How have you been doing Shadami?
    Well in the past two years I got pregnant had a baby and she just turned 1. Yesterday. I also bought a house with my parents help who are...ugh... Moving in as well in 5-10 years but it will be their vacation home in the interim. And we're currently cleaning it up this month. I am super sore from moving boxes xD but got more to do today. Woo!
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    ok today back to the benders. my mods are ok it seems just need to make sure the traits work. i sometime incoporate new packs in to gameplay . but i decide if i do a star wars story its going to be seperate from the benders. also i haven't watched enough star wars to know whuch faction is which.
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,210 Member
    Switched over to The Kibo Matriarchy finally.
    4.38 Growing Up
    image.png
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i missed the benders.

just played . ayden was at alonzo house . thats not the weird part. they were talking and alonzo was completly naked. yes i got that mod working. but ayden just talked like alonzo had clothes on. its also weird cause usually ayden is the one without clothes.
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Hey everyone. It's a bit late at night for me to be updating but since I just finished this chapter I'm going to go ahead and post it. I have a new chapter out and it can be read here:
    0YVeCTq.png
    I'm also gonna make a small announcement that after this chapter I'm going to take a small break - I'll resume updating TDC later this month or in October, but right now I've actually got a new Simlit project in the works that I'm hoping to kickstart this month.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    Well in the past two years I got pregnant had a baby and she just turned 1. Yesterday. I also bought a house with my parents help who are...ugh... Moving in as well in 5-10 years but it will be their vacation home in the interim. And we're currently cleaning it up this month. I am super sore from moving boxes xD but got more to do today. Woo!

Hey, I think I remember you announcing you got pregnant just before I left! She's one already? Wow :D I've been away too long.
    Congrats on the house too! I have also moved out in the past year, and cleaning is a real pain lol.
    Yeah , times been flying. And I only have this month to clean and pack and move xD gonna be a whirlwind of a month. With... So many stairs. Ugh.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top