Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

In it for the Clothes....

2...Next

Comments

• Dannakyri1Dannakyri1 Posts: 207 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    I have the pack and I'll say right now that I absolutely love the CAS. (Full disclosure, I'm not into trendy fashions or even "normal" clothing for my game.) Most of the clothes are in nice, neutral, muted tones with layers. The detail is really beautiful and there's a lot of it for a GP.

Since you seem like you also want a little "extra" in your Sims' wardrobes, I'd like to point out that many of the SW styles have great potential for Apocalyptic, cultists, desert dwellers, hippies, burning man, convent, pilot, Halloween, and Sim Aliens.

Also note that there are a few fashions for kids and toddlers as well. :)

I for sure like a little "extra" in my sims wardrobes. If I ever get the pack I may just have to set up a off the grid farming commune ;)
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,381 Member
    I'm in love with one of the hairstyles, the one that Vi Moradi has. At first when I thought I wasn't going to buy this pack it bothered me that I couldn't have the hair style. Now when I've seen the gameplay and it seems fun to me I've decided to buy the pack, I'm excited. :)
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    Dannakyri1 wrote: »
    LiELF wrote: »
    I have the pack and I'll say right now that I absolutely love the CAS. (Full disclosure, I'm not into trendy fashions or even "normal" clothing for my game.) Most of the clothes are in nice, neutral, muted tones with layers. The detail is really beautiful and there's a lot of it for a GP.

Since you seem like you also want a little "extra" in your Sims' wardrobes, I'd like to point out that many of the SW styles have great potential for Apocalyptic, cultists, desert dwellers, hippies, burning man, convent, pilot, Halloween, and Sim Aliens.

Also note that there are a few fashions for kids and toddlers as well. :)

I for sure like a little "extra" in my sims wardrobes. If I ever get the pack I may just have to set up a off the grid farming commune ;)

Yes! You know what's strange? People have been requesting a farming pack for a while and I've been over here like, "none for me, thanks", but after seeing the CAS in the Batuu pack, I started thinking about all of the cool themes I could do with the clothing and an isolated cultist farming commune was one of them. Now I'm like, "bring on the farms!" :D
    #Team Occult
  • AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    It got it mainly for the floors. The CAS is cool also but the stuff in debug is cooler. I haven't even gone to space yet. I have been building in oasis springs. I also dressed all the NPCs and townies in SW cloths. The island in Windenburg is going to be the forest.