Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Between2Worlds [Story] 06/04

Comments

• _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,747 Member
    I just realized I never commented here. I already left you a novel on your blog, so I won't repeat that rant, but I'm super excited to see where you'll take us with season 2! Welcome back :mrgreen:
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    I just wanted to say hey! Cool that you're ready for Season 2/Part II. I'm excited to catch up. I'm really loving where your story took a turn (for the better) around Chapter 6. I'm impressed with your details, characterization, and criminal underpinnings. :)
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    @_sims_Yimi
    I love novels. Feast for the eyes, I say. :love:

Thanks for stopping by @AdamsEve1231 ! Oof you’re at the chapters where I hold my breath. Enjoy. :lol:

I almost forgot to make this. :sweat_smile: I have a new found appreciation for you guys who do.

FRlbYBh.jpg
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Lmao Trevor's lawsuit page is hilarious :joy: And is that his Artbreeder pic you weaved in there? :)
    edited September 2020
    @mercuryfoam for a moment there I was convinced it said "chapter 11" instead of "chapter 1.1" and panicked about just how long I had been asleep for. :D
    *Edit: there we go, all awake and caught up properly! I love how we're re-introduced to the story through the eyes of a reporter, and not the main cast from last "season". And now we have no idea where they are or what they're up to! Well, almost no idea. "Lothario incarnate" made me laugh. Looks like some things never change. I hope he didn't end up getting in a relationship with and then cheating on Athena.

Gah, I can't help but speculate a little. I wonder if Athena went back to the magic realm between the end of last season and the beginning of this one. We did see those hooded figures coming out, after all. Were they just relocating? Or did they come after Athena? Avery perhaps? Maybe they're a Morgyn cult, and tried to recruit Athena as their supreme leader? She does have his Untamed magic, now. I recon she's the strongest spellcaster around by this point.
    Hmmm. More, please! :mrgreen:
    Post edited by _sims_Yimi on
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
    @ThePlumbob
    Haha! I thought you might appreciate the page. I did feel like a troll though. :lol: Yeah I want to put everyone’s artbreeder photos here but I think I’m going to redo some of them. Trevor’s photo is >_> crazy. I can’t believe how good looking artbreeder made him. Gives a lot of weight to him being a celebrity in my story so I’m not complaining. Lol

Right since I’m not going to redo him. I’ll tag his artbreeder at the bottom of this message for lone_cat.

@_sims_Yimi Maybe I intentionally did that? *dun dun dun*
    xDD That’s odd. Looks like your sleep schedule seems a little messed up there too? :P EEEH I hope Trevor didn’t do that >.> That’s a scary idea. :tongue:

Woah… I love your speculations :love: Funnily enough when you were explaining the “Morgyn cult, and tried to recruit Athena as their supreme leader” all I can picture is your simself and a bunch of gnomes. Bahaha xDDD I think that is forever ingrained in my head. Any controversial stuff is all simYimi ofc.

@DeafSimmer
    Oof… I can’t answer where Athena has been, not yet. The cast from last season will be introduced early on in the story. I don’t plan to have them hiding in the bushes too long. :)

@lone_cat Hey!! I wanted to post everyone’s artbreeder pic but I decided to redo some of them so in the meantime, sorry but here is one measly artbreeder pic of Trevor by his lonely self
    Trevor Jeong
    Trevor-Trans.jpg
    How is this possible?! Trevor looks like a friggin movie star >_>
  • candycottonchucandycottonchu Posts: 906 Member
    _sims_Yimi wrote: »
    @mercuryfoam for a moment there I was convinced it said "chapter 11" instead of "chapter 1.1" and panicked about just how long I had been asleep for. :D

ME TOO omg
    okay, I have to read the chapter too :grin:
  • lone_catlone_cat Posts: 417 Member
    I love that everyone is sharing their artbreeder pictures! :) Trevor does look like an actor and he looks just like his sim. :) I haven't read the next chapter yet, but I wanted to comment on Trevor. He looks awesome!
    Orite guys! I've been meaning to fix at least half these photos but that will only happen maybe months later. Here are the cast from Season 1 (Ran out of artbreeder space for the rest of the characters. Learnt a way to get around it but until then "zzz" time for me :) )

Masato & Kirino
    Masato-Trans.jpg
    Kirino-Trans.jpg

Trevor,
    Trevor-Trans.jpg

Kian
    Kian-Trans.jpg

Dew
    DewTrans.jpg

Curtis
    Curtis-Trans.jpg

Athena
    Athena-Trans.jpg

Ares :love:
    Ares-Trans.jpg
    OMG too many attractive people in the same place :astonished:

Masato and Kirino look so much like themselves! And wow, Dew is stunning! Kian I feel like would really suit his old flaming red near in the non-sim version. Trevor looks like the sleazebag that he is lol.

Now for my true love Curtis :D Not sure why you said he didn't come out well :love::love::love: I mean... :love::love::love: *cough* He looks good. :sweat_smile:
    edited September 2020
    Whoa, Ares is super good-looking! <3 Trevor and Dew too, by the way. Curtis seems to have lost some of his harshness while going through the program, haha. His eyes are way gentler in the right version.
    Kirino though T.T she’s spot on and you’re breaking my heart all over again, darn it!
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    ahhhh!
    Masato has the slyness written all over his face, he is so perfect! 😍😍
    I also love how vulnerable Dew looks. She's so pretty. I hope she'll get her happy ending too.
    @ThePlumbob, @_sims_Yimi
    I think they’re all mighty attractive too! <3 But about Curtis…
    I think Curtis’s features look mighty like himself, and he’s so flutter-me-schoolgirl-heart handsome :love: but that’s exactly the problem. He gives me young Tom Cruise vibes!
    4pcvs0.jpg

So I totally agree with Yimi that Curtis lost some of his harshness through artbreeder. Sim_Curtis has a hardened look to him because he’s gone through the blender, chewed on and spat out by Masato and heaps of people. RL_Curtis looks like he lives in a big boy mansion and is gonna show up on the red carpet with aviator glasses and a million dollar suit. Sexy as hell too, but y’know.. I wanted him to have the other kind of sexy. :lol:

Ares.. :love: I’m still lost for words. I kowtow to Simgod algorithms for giving me such a heart-stopping pixelated specimen in my hour of need.

Kirino
    Eek! I know, I’m all bits and pieces when I see her. And my so never hesitates to remind me that I’m evil now that he's seen her RL pic. :bawling:

@candycottonchu aww I’m glad you like Masato. I remade him so many times because artbreeder takes away his schemy face. :lol: Dew will get her happy ending, but it will be a bumpy ride. I have a feeling you’ll come after me with sticks when her feature comes around in the story. :lol:

@DeafSimmer I’m glad you like how Athena and Curtis turned out. I’m pretty excited about how your cast will look like! I hope you’ll share them.

I’m not sure how to get a scary effect through Artbreeder. I think some sinister characters might hide under a ‘good person’ facade so you won’t know they are actual baddies. :wink:
  • lone_catlone_cat Posts: 417 Member
    Ahh, I haven't been on the forums much in the last few days, but now I get to come back to everyone's Artbreeder images. Yay! They all look so much like themselves, it's awesome! Masato has that smirk like he's scheming something. Athena has that youthful innocence to her. Ooo, Curtis is handsome. 😍
    Makes me sad seeing Kirino again, but she turned out so well.

Chapter 1.1
    I am loving the new characters. I can't wait to learn out more about what happened in the last seven years. Like where did Athena disappear to, and what happened to Curtis? I get the feeling they aren't together anymore, but that's just my guess. And it's sad that Avery died, but it sounded like she was pretty sick at the end of the last story. And it sounds like Athena's and Ares's relationship might be a bit strained, or at least, it sounded like they don't talk very much. Oh, so many questions, can't wait to have them answered throughout the next season. :)
    @lone_cat
    Yeah I'm loving the Artbreeder craze! I'm so glad you posted your pics and started the trend and your tutorial is the best! <3 It's bizarre looking at their lifelike models but honestly they look amazing. :lol: I'm with you I'm so surprised when I made Athena's artbreeder pic she's so pretty. :flushed: Curtis looks like he just walked out of a movie set. It'll take awhile to feature each character but you'll see them all again. I hope you don't mind getting to know the new characters too! :)
    Kirino is my favourite character. :bawling:

Chapter 1.2! :)
    CY8xyWl.jpg

So there's rumours of magic in the regular world now, eh? Looks like our friends from the portal have been loud.

I already have some wild theories about Isaias, bit since I have absolutely nothing to support them, I'll keep them to myself for now.
    @Deafsimmer
    Eva has a super animated face. 😂 and yeah she's a supernatural skeptic. Oooh..! We'll see! 😉 He is very different from her.

@ThePlumbob
    when you wear a badas cape and look like a sith lord, you're bound to be loud too. 😉 Yay for wild theories! In just the second ish chapter? I love it! Looking forward to hearing them! 😆
    Ha! If Plumbob and Snuffy aren't dissecting, then please, allow me! :grimace: *puts tinfoil hat on*

Chapter 1.2
    Hmmm… an uproar in the media regarding the existence of magic. Gah, we got so preciously little information! I wonder what the protests are about, exactly. Are people rising up against the use of magic? But no – if it’s become common, than even mr. grey-rock over there would know about it, and him playing dumb would just cause suspicion.

Hmm… perhaps those hooded figures really did come to this world to settle, exposed themselves, and now the government, shady groups and/or bad organisations are doing… something… with them that’s making the common folk protest on their behalf? We did see a group of creepy masked people chasing what looked like a spellcaster in the prologue. But... would people really care enough to actually go out and protest? Would they even know about it?
    Or or… what if it’s the other way around – magic became a known thing, and people are scared now and are protesting for the government to do something to protect them?

And what does Athena have to do with it all, I wonder… because I’m betting three reaper gnomes that she is somehow involved in this whole business! :D
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    @_sims_Yimi

Chapter 1.2
    Woah. Woaaah.

First order of business, you can keep the reaper gnomes, for their benefit of course. Really. I think I’ve showed you a screenie on what their fates will be like if they come to my universe. :smirk: Free Zabutons! <3

I love your nickname for Isaias! He’s a brown-rock though. (K I’ll stop. I know what you mean. :lol: ) The good news is we’re following the story from a journalist’s pov so you’ll get answers real soon! Like real, real soon! I’ve no doubt you’re going to dissect my entire plot even before I reveal anything haha! It definitely was the case for S1 haha! :lol:

Oww I’m sure what’s happening has nothing to do with Athena at all. She was simply chillin. o:)
    okay but whyyyy is this so short 😭
    I admit I got used to have a Chapter consisting of 4-6 parts and I enjoyed it ehehe
    Ah yeah.. I've cut down on word count so it does move a little too slow for me as well. I'm considering increasing the frequency. But I think at the end of Chapter 1 my word count will increase exponentially so maybe there's no need for that. :sweat_smile: