Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Almost Eternal - Updated February 3rd

Comments

• SnuffyBucketSnuffyBucket Posts: 569 Member
    @_sims_Yimi
    She's doomed then.
    Banner-2-with-filters.jpg
    Almost Eternal
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    Im actually here to talk about the song too. Im surprised Lilith didn't go mad herself singing about 30000 beer bottles. But I see we've had a lengthy discussion about it. 😆
    @DeafSimmer
    Everyone is looking for April. Let's hope she can keep a low profile...

@mercuryfoam
    I have calculated that it would take about a week to sing 30000 bottles of beer on the wall. I wonder how Faith would react, seeing that April saying 'please, please, please' over and over broke her in about ten minutes.
    Almost Eternal
    Always attracting the wrong sort.

Chapter 33 - Roadkill
    Almost Eternal
  • _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,747 Member
    edited September 2020
    Oooh Snuffy is that your simself in your profile picture? =D

Chapter 33
    Yes, April. Yell at someone for not trying hard enough while you’re literally sitting back and not lifting a finger yourself. Real classy. Also, maybe it’s the cuter hairstyle or maybe it’s her throwing a tantrum and stomping her feet like a toddler, but she is reminding me more and more of an angry child that needs to be put in time-out. Maybe go to bed without dinner. Or, blood, in her case.

Oh gods. Did she seriously just go with a random man in his car? *facepalm* I would be panicking, but… she’s a blood-sucking vampire with mind magic who can murder her mother at the drop of a hat. Unless the sunlight burns her or forcibly puts her to sleep, she’ll be… well, I have no idea. If you put it like that, it's actually rather dangerous. Darn it, April. We take our eyes off you for two seconds and everything goes to hell.
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
    @_sims_Yimi
    It is. I think I got my face looking suitably sceptical enough.
    Yes, it'd probably all be fine if the sun wasn't about to come up...
    Almost Eternal
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,372 Member
    This section was very intense and calls for more ... :#
    edited September 2020

Oooh that's your simself? With nerdy glasses? And cool hair? Squee! :love: Right why am I here again?
    Here to gush about woodland goth boy. Feels like I'm being pampered with cute sims and updates from you. :love: Like you're celebrating my bday or smth. Thank youu :D<3
    @mercuryfoam

Oooh that's your simself? With nerdy glasses? And cool hair? Squee! :love: Right why am I here again?
    Here to gush about woodland goth boy. Feels like I'm being pampered with cute sims and updates from you. :love: Like you're celebrating my bday or smth. Thank youu :D<3

Yes, that is my face, simified. Looking slightly less moody than irl, but there you go. It's your birthday? You shoulda said, I'd have sent Seth round with a lovely gift...
    Almost Eternal

Yes, that is my face, simified. Looking slightly less moody than irl, but there you go. It's your birthday? You shoulda said, I'd have sent Seth round with a lovely gift...
    My bday's in 2 days. I consider the eye candy an early gift. :wink: Also. Tell Seth not to trouble himself thanks. I don't need Will's finger or his head. Regardless of how amazingly wrapped it is. Actually I can't imagine Seth gift wrapping anything. Nada he just needs to wear a batman onesie or smth. :tongue:
    edited September 2020
    Just in case anyone is interested in completing the set of artbreeder images. I promise I'll stop now. ;)

Seth
    Seth.png
    Almost Eternal
    Dear gods, Snuffy. Are you trying to melt us all into a puddle? Holy cow he's handsome. :love:
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
    _sims_Yimi wrote: »
    Dear gods, Snuffy. Are you trying to melt us all into a puddle? Holy cow he's handsome. :love:

I'll get the mop.
    Almost Eternal
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,372 Member
    Seth looks gorgeous :love:
    Right at this moment, I decide that he must be a good guy under the scary surface. He must certainly be something for Faith :tongue::smirk:
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Equal parts handsome and terrifying, seems about right.
    I know what you mean... ;)

Chapter 34 - Down With That
    Almost Eternal
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Ahahahahahaha! Ha! Ok, breathe.

You gave me zombie Sandy! She looked fantastic. Thank you for weaving that in. I'm loving your news channel.
    @ThePlumbob
    Now you know you're running this show and I'll do anything to boost ratings. Shameless. ;)
    Almost Eternal
    Chapter 34
    Oh gods those news channel pictures :D:D:D:D looks like Zombie Sandy became a thing after all. Briefly. Very briefly. :D I laughed at the “they’ll do anything to boost ratings” shade you’re throwing yourself, haha.

And ouch, poor Broof. We don’t know which story is true because we haven’t seen that much of the guy, but I’m inclined to believe Melinda’s version, in which case he’s really been dealt a terrible hand. I wonder if Broof and dad conspired together to draw this out as long as possible before they were arrested, or if he’s completely left to flounder on his own.
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    @_sims_Yimi
    Well if I can't laugh at myself I may as well just crawl into a hole and die now.

The media will ruin anyone for a story. All will be revealed...
    Almost Eternal
  • lone_catlone_cat Posts: 417 Member
    All caught up again. :)
    April just goes through life on luck, good looks and money. And seems to think everything is solved by throwing a huge tantrum.

Seth, I have no words. 😍

I love the dynamic that is forming between Lilith, Caleb and Mel.

And I vote that zombie Sandy makes Will into a nice late-night snack. I know it will never happen, but maybe in an alternate universe.
    @lone_cat
    For the next party I'll vampify us all, serve up Will and see who takes him out first. :D
    Almost Eternal
  • lone_catlone_cat Posts: 417 Member
    Haha! You've made my dreams come true. I can't wait. >:)