Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is The Sims 3 stuck in the 2000s/ early 2010s?

13...Next

Comments

• TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,713 Member
    edited September 2020
    @emorrill Our family moved into a new house my father built when I started school, and that was the time when this color combination was all the rage. The longest survivor was one of the walls in the major hallway, which stayed with its dark brown/orange/white psychedelic pattern for decades. At least bedrooms or the main living room saw those disappear more quickly.

Their wedding was before that time, so this wasn't an issue. Then again, those wedding pics were still in b&w, but I guess it was just white, black and red, as traditional.

@igazor Heh, I guess there wasn't much flower power prevalent in my family. My parents are slightly too old, and I'm a little bit too young for that.
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @igazor Ok, Boomer! ;) I hear that from my son every time I open my mouth! :confounded:

The thing is, one of my parents is just barely a Boomer and I thought I was exempted from that demographic because the child of a Boomer shouldn't be a Boomer as well. But I don't qualify for Gen X, so I always considered myself and others I know who are slightly in between to be Gen W (a made up group). Turns out no one really cares about such technicalities... :/
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @igazor I am definitely a Boomer, having been born in the 50s. I always assumed you might be Gen X from the way you talk about your age (even though you have never actually revealed it). One thing to remember about young 'uns is that that anyone over 30 is old ;)
  • McToshMcTosh Posts: 638 Member
    edited September 2020
    i 24 but i have some problems like, being, socially plumtarded, so i come across more immature for my age a lot :P

and idk, i was playing sims 3 when i was like 13 and i always liked the style. even now it doesn't seem dated to me

some of the colour schemes are.. undesirable though ngl. i just change them
    ewb7fssg3zet.pngingame: commandermctosh feel free to add ;D