Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What townies do you love the most?

For me, it is Duane Talla and Paka'a Uha. They both have unique backstories, being inspired by polynesian mythology.

Who are your favorites and why?

Please stay on topic and only reply if you have any favorites. Thank you :)

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Comments

• eternalrainneternalrainn Posts: 373 Member
    edited September 2020
    Bella and Mortimer from the Sims Bustin' Out version on console. I'm not sure because I haven't played the PC versions, but I think they were both drastically different on the console version. I think Bella would have been considered an adult and Mortimer would be considered an elder. They gave off a more authentic goth vibe with their castle mansion and gothic decor. Mortimer was obsessed with playing the organ. It was more "Addams Family" to me compared to pictures/lore of them in PC versions. It was just them two, no kids. I just liked the lore of them in Bustin' Out and it was my favorite lot.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Salim Benali is right on the edge of love/hate... but I'll tip on the side of "love".

I am also a big fan of Keala Hoapili, island chief of Ohan'ali Town in Sulani. She's got a lot of character.
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Tomax is my favourite. I can't directly explain why, but he has puppy eyes and his smile is charming. Just his outfit and hairstyle is horrible, but this can be change.
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    edited September 2020
    Nindigo wrote: »
    For me, it is Duane Talla and Paka'a Uha. They both have unique backstories, being inspired by polynesian mythology.

What have you done with them?

I like Nancy Landgraab

• FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    I’ve always loved the Vatore siblings :grimace: Vlad is amazing as well, i love seeing him around :lol:

I also really like Candy Behr and Paolo Rocca :P
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Don Lothario is my #1 love and has been ever since TS1. His wandering non-committal eye and randy ways made him fun to play in TS1 & TS2. TS4 version is best played as a spouse/Father though in my opinion. Once he's married, he's very loyal to his wife and a pretty darn good Father too! He also makes lovely daughters. Never had a Son with him, so I can't say anything about that.

Don's followed by; Salim Benali, Zoe Patel, Summer Holiday, The Vatores, Nalani, Makoa, Bella & Cassandra Goth, and Morgyn Ember. I love L. Faba & Simeon too, but I gave them makeovers so not sure if they count? They are the originals though, just look nothing like how they were shipped with ROM. Those are the ones I've played with and love the most as spouses/friends of my Sims, but I do like quite a few others. :)
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,704 Member
    Not an official Sims 4 townie but I have Agnes Crumplebotton from Sims 3. In my Sims 3 game she married Don Lothario and I played them for 5 generations. She's best friends with my main sim.
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member
    For mersims, Paka'a is also one of my favs, along with Ukupanipo. Love those two! I always have to restrain myself from adding them to my families and play them in every save :D

For vampires, Caleb gets my vote. I know, cliche.... but he is really quite adorable. Especially after a little makeover. A rocker style fits him well.

Morgyn has no competition in the spellcaster camp.

As for regular, mortal sims: Paolo Rocca has a special place in my heart. Same with Johnny Zest, Salim Benali and Akira Kibo (after he gets rid of his Jealous trait). As for why? I don't know, they just happened to become members of my families, and I grew fond of them.

There are quite a few others I like too, but these just came to mind right now.
  • CarendunaCarenduna Posts: 5 New Member
    Moira Fyres! I think she has a very natural beauty and such a wonderful loving personality. her daughter Morgan Fyres comes a very close second.
    My latest sim went to visit Morgan after school when they were both teens, and I was struck how she waited for him to catch her up as she went into her house. What really topped it off for my ‘best visit ever’ award though, was she made dinner for everyone and not just herself and then called everyone to join her.
    Moira came and checked on them both later in Morgan’s bedroom. Morgan was on her pc and my sim was sitting on her bed and doing his homework and Moira helped him finish it quickly.
    The Pleasant sisters have also found a place in my sim’s heart... guess redheads are very much his (and lately my) thing.
    An earlier sim in another save didn’t meet Moira until she was an elder. She was a wonderful friend to him and any future sims of mine will be sure to have the Fyres family close.
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Nalani from Island Living. :)

m4tevhnblgkumis1bq3f.gif
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Simeon Silversweater, Vlad Straud and then the Goth family. Simeon is not much to look at but he has a ton of personality and is fun to play. Give him a love interest and kids and he's happy. Same goes for Vlad, his evil laugh gets me everytime. If i leave him on autopilot he usually starts playing circus music on his pipe organ with the occasional evil laugh thrown in. What's not to love lol?! XD
    And of course the entire Goth family is awesome
  • ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    Vatore Twins, Yuki Behr and Cassandra Goth are always welcome ion my households.
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    Nervous Subject! Ok, so he's from TS2 but I found a rather good remake on the gallery and now I do have him walking around in my TS4.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    imhappy wrote: »
    Nindigo wrote: »

What have you done with them?

I like Nancy Landgraab

They live happily together as spouses :)

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• AbraKadabraAbraKadabra Posts: 304 Member
    Bella Goth, Dina Caliente, Eva Capriciossa, Marcus Flex, and the Heckings.
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    I have a ton of townie favourites and they've all had makeovers because I can.

Liberty Lee, I love her. I changed her eyes to the default setting so just clicked the original ones so she isn't psycho staring, made her hair pink and dressed her properly quirky. She's been my vampires room-mate, an alien love interest and all sorts.
    Joaquin le Chein, can't stand nightclubs without this fun loving bit of fluff drifting around and usually pair him up with Jonny Zest because of their similar taste in active wear.
    All the vampires, especially Vlad. He is just the best ever and is perfect needing no make over, just his speedo's.
    All the island living Sims, love them all especially the mermaids because mermaids.
    Irwin Pries, love him but usually make him Eliza Pancakes brother in my game.
    The Munches, they've had so many different story lines over saves it's too much to mention
    Jaques Villareal, I age him down and make him look like a pirate, alter the super tiny eyes and thank you, all day long
    Catrina Lynx, she's just so cute.
    Supria Delgato because her evil husband killed her in the first save, now I delete him and she lives the life she wants to. I also love her daughter Evie when she grows up.
    Thorne Bailey, it's the nose who loves to pose. His wife is also very cute.
    Paolo Rocca, I don't know why but in my game he's super loyal and I have to respect that.
    Zoe Patel, every save she's the first to befriend my sims and I really like her.
    Mayor Whiskers - Who doesn't love a cat in a hat.
    To be honest if it's not Gavin Richards (and the other two in that household) I like them, I like seeing townies hanging around and when I started working on a save that I was going to have all of my builds and my townies in, I really hated not seeing them around. So much so I abandoned save. I like a lot of the sims on the Maxis gallery account as well and really wish they would put more of them up there. I've lost the blonde guy from the vampire pack when my computer went boom, so if anyone has the link to him, I'd really appreciate it.

• Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,085 Member
    I tend to prefer Sims that are very chill. I like Bella Goth, Mele from Sulani (I won't try to spell her last name), George Cahill, Zoe Patel, and a bunch more
  • tegteg87tegteg87 Posts: 305 Member
    I loved the whole Nina and Dina Caliente, Don Lothario and Cassandra Goth dynamic in Sims 2 and really wished Sims 4 came with relationships with other families in the town already set up with their premades. I've always had their stories play out in the Sims 4 versions. My current favourite Sim is an 8th gen descendant from Nina and Don's child.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I can't decide. I play and love most of them.
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,965 Member
    The Vatores & Morgyn <3
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • PotterheadSimPotterheadSim Posts: 320 Member
    edited September 2020
    I don't really care for the townies in TS4. I never play with them. This is the sims game where I find the townies so boring.. The old classic ones like Goths are so different then in the previous games that it just doesn't make sense and the new ones are not that fun to me.. :/
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Candy Behr. She is so cute!

zfQBbZW.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    edited September 2020
    The bff household, Bob pancakes, the goth family and Cameron fletcher. I do have one family I thought was a pre-made one who I enjoyed playing and I’ve since discovered they were townies I added to my game 2 years ago. Most of the pre-mades I delete and create my own families.
  • EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    I like Morgan fryes, Caleb vatore, Cassandra goth and Christie sigworth, I love them all! I always try and look out for them ❤️
  • TheSpotted_CTheSpotted_C Posts: 293 Member
    Duane Talla - he's turns into such a handsome YA!

Alice Martin - cutest lil chipmunk who makes the cutest little chipmunk babies, plus she has great traits.

Evie Delgato - I know a lot of people don't like it, but I actually love her nose.