Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Did you buy it

so many people saying they will not buy star wars pack but did you buy it anyways just curious i have not bought it

Comments

• pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    edited September 2020
    Yes but it’s not really what you would say you need in your game because none of the stuff fits in any of the worlds except the world it’s in.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    edited September 2020
    No. I doubt I will.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Nah fam
  • JueJueJueJue Posts: 80 Member
    Nope and I have no plans to
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    NOPE and I never will.
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    Yes, and I enjoy it. :)
  • SAEldarinSAEldarin Posts: 428 Member
    No. Will continue to wait and see on this one.
  • Sakuske1Sakuske1 Posts: 86 Member
    This is the first pack I've not gotten on release day since The Sims: Hot Date (I was 13 for most of 2000, so I couldn't necessarily bring myself to the physical store for the release day of the first couple EPs, but I got better at convincing others to drive me day of until I could drive myself :D ) and I don't ever want this nonsense, but my nephews are mad at me right now cause they want to play this pack. They're 8 and 10, so the target demo, probably. I may need to buy it when it goes on sale, but if it weren't for them, it'd never be added to my game.
    Check out my Gallery with Origin ID: kkranich
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    so many people saying they will not buy star wars pack but did you buy it anyways just curious i have not bought it

No. I'm not supporting this.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • TashiTashi Posts: 46 Member
    I bought it first thing this morning. I really enjoyed playing it today! The sim I sent to explore and try things out had maxed skills so I believe that helped him to be easily successful at the missions. He maxed rep with the Scoundrels and then the Resistance. I Love the Scoundrels lol. I can see sending him back quite a bit. I will, in this particular save, send another sim to experience the First Order just to complete everything but I sure learned not to like them lol. I am happy I purchased it even though I might only play through it every few months.
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Nope. I can't see myself getting it even during a 50% off sale.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    This should’ve been a poll, but no. Never
  • ANNETTE1951ANNETTE1951 Posts: 520 Member
    no spells no
  • robyngravesrobyngraves Posts: 248 Member
    Yep! I bought it at midnight (well, 12:30 am because Origin wanted to make purchasing this pack as difficult as possible) and I've put a fair amount of time into it. I'm enjoying the pack much more than I anticipated that I would.
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,431 Member
    Nope! I wouldn't even accept if it was gifted to me.
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    No. I wasn't sure if I'd like anything in it and after seeing screenshots of all the things it's a no.
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • muzickmagemuzickmage Posts: 986 Member
    Absolutely not. Nope, and not a snowball's chance.

This should have been a poll. If you hurry maybe, you could still create a poll for this topic before this thread gets too busy. Or not.... whatever you prefer.
  • charmed4life4charmed4life4 Posts: 178 Member
    Nope when I said I wasn't going to buy it I was serious then the reviews started coming out and confirmed it for me.
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Nope but I might when it goes on sale. I’m semi interested in it just not sure I’m prepared to pay full price for it.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    Nope.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    Patch the Garden and you will get your $20 even though I'll never use.
  • thatsnotswegthatsnotsweg Posts: 696 Member
    edited September 2020
    Nope. I don't like Star Wars, so it's not for me. I did like a few of the cas and bb items, but not enough to justify the cost.
    gallery ID: thatsnotsweg

vYCrjvm.png
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    No, i wasn't neither interested nor uninterested at first. Then i heard there wouldn't be a livestream. Then reviews started, and i've decided Im skipping this one. It's ok, i need space in my laptop for possible future packs that might interest me more.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Are you kidding? I have wanted a lightsaber and an astromech since I was eight.

KSbM0mw.png
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    09_09_20_12_12_20_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    "This is the Falcon.
    It made the Kessel Run.
    Lando Calrissian.
    Don't try to steal it, Han."

Yeah, I bought it.
    09_09_20_12_37_31_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

No regrets, just some disappointments.
    Too many rabbit holes. I love the Cantina. If each area had two more lots like that, I would love this pack.
    Also, no force powers. Jedi should be a life state, like spell casters and vampires.
    09_09_20_12_36_57_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

So the way this pack is made, it defaults to being a theme park and vacation destination for me.
    Which is how I planned to use it anyway. I have it going now and I really enjoy having my sims there.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds