Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 journey to batuu did you know thread

Comments

• kfortikforti Posts: 210 Member
    kforti wrote: »
    You can not edit the world.. :(
    You can edit the three Lots. I already did :)

How? I couldn't even click on them.
    I have no wishlist as I own the store....when I accumulate enough sim points I will be back to gift more people :)
  • PurpleThistlesPurpleThistles Posts: 618 Member
    You can’t ‘freshen up’ on the tents in the resistance forest. When you auto solve bladder or hygiene it comes up with freshen up in the action queue but just stays stuck. Bug me thinks!
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member

In the cheat window type bb.enablefreebuild. In the rebel camp I added the shower from outdoor retreat, the cooler for quick snacks, and that pee bush. I plan on doing tons more though.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Did You Know?

The new card game never stops so no one wins and money in their hands occasionally goes invisible. I mentioned this to SimGuruNick.

When sims woohoo in the rabbithole the woohoo music is replaced by the star wars theme.

The tents pre placed in Batuu can be used in any world.
    You can’t ‘freshen up’ on the tents in the resistance forest. When you auto solve bladder or hygiene it comes up with freshen up in the action queue but just stays stuck. Bug me thinks!

You have to freshen up in the rabbitholes.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    This is not so much a 'did you know' but a 'who knows?' Where the heck is the editable lot in the Resistance 'hood? I haven't come across any buildings I can go into, and I believe somewhere there's an underground bunker or maybe it's a basement? But where?!

The bunker is built into the side of a mountain. Half the lot is covered by forest the other half by the mountain. :)
    There is a door opposite the X-wing in the side of the rockface it just leads to a small room that leads down into the basement area.

Ah, thank you both - I'm obviously very unobservant! :#:D
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member

In the cheat window type bb.enablefreebuild. In the rebel camp I added the shower from outdoor retreat, the cooler for quick snacks, and that pee bush. I plan on doing tons more though.
    Great minds think alike :D

I did pretty much the same. I also added a basement to the Cantina accessible by a ladder at the back end of the bar. Added toilets and a few activities.

In the first order lot, I added toilets and a few space-style desks with computers. That is such an uninspired lot but I didn't want to amend it too much yet.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Simtanium wrote: »
    DYK you can only wear clothing from the new pack in Batuu.

There's a cheat to access it elsewhere :) Sims Online posted cheats that some people might find useful, including the CAS access cheat: https://sims-online.com/the-sims-4-star-wars-cheats-journey-to-batuu/
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • kfortikforti Posts: 210 Member

Oh you did it while already on the lot.. i hate doing it that way. But if its the only way...
    I have no wishlist as I own the store....when I accumulate enough sim points I will be back to gift more people :)
  • okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member

There's a cheat to access it elsewhere :) Sims Online posted cheats that some people might find useful, including the CAS access cheat: https://sims-online.com/the-sims-4-star-wars-cheats-journey-to-batuu/

I believe that’s only to unlock the “career” outfits from the pack. Not allow regular clothes to be worn on Batuu :'(
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 795 Member
    You can get swindled of credits from scoundrels in the cantina! Someone (I think Hondo) stole 10 of my sims credits.
  • BaishunBaishun Posts: 23 Member
    You can make easy money by getting the "Swindle Credits" interaction from completing the 2nd mission from Hondo. This seems to fail at an incredibly low rate, and each time you succeed you get 100 credits added to your total.
  • BaishunBaishun Posts: 23 Member
    > @catloverplayer said:
    > Did You Know?
    >
    > The new card game never stops so no one wins and money in their hands occasionally goes invisible. I mentioned this to SimGuruNick.

I haven't had an issue with the Sabacc card game. While playing, in order to complete a hand, you have to click on the table and choose how you want to play the current hand, for instance "Play Logical" or "Cheat at Sabacc". Once you've done this, the hand should complete after a few more "ante" animations.
  • StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,444 Member
    okester wrote: »

I believe that’s only to unlock the “career” outfits from the pack. Not allow regular clothes to be worn on Batuu :'(

Someone in another thread posted that they built a hotel under the cantina & when their sim used a regular bed they changed in to their non-batuu clothes. Was the thread about the alien hats not being available on batuu
  • okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    Starfree wrote: »
    okester wrote: »

Someone in another thread posted that they built a hotel under the cantina & when their sim used a regular bed they changed in to their non-batuu clothes. Was the thread about the alien hats not being available on batuu

I may do that if I decide not to use a mod. Thanks for suggesting it :)
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey folks, merged both did you know threads into one to keep all the discussion in the same place.
    I didn't know there was another Did You Know Thread.
  • Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    edited September 2020
    I have a question can you buy a lightsabre as a gift If you have seasons (the buy gifts interaction on a phone) like you can with the sim ray
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Rob_E_CoyoteRob_E_Coyote Posts: 51 Member
    I have a question can you buy a lightsabre as a gift If you have seasons (the buy gifts interaction on a phone) like you can with the sim ray

Nope, it's not in the list, not even the parts (You need to combine a hilt and kyber crystal to make a lightsaber)
  • cchant86cchant86 Posts: 221 Member
    Did You Know?

Sadly no sims on Batuu can be romanced even the townies. There isn't a Romance option period.

I have no mods and my Sim has been romancing lots of Batuu townies (sometimes accidentally as I've noticed some of his Stormtrooper friends have a tiny smidge of pink bar when he talks to them, probably happened when he "seduced for information"--he's been doing that a lot. Very James T. Kirk with the locals, this guy. LOL!)

He's currently wooing (and woo-hooing) the pink Twi'lek woman he met at the Cantina when he first arrived. You can woo-hoo back at the dwelling and little hearts come out the roof. :blush:

Romance actions seem to work like usual. He does have high charisma and a pristine reputation (so me makes friends instantly), which may help???

• Rob_E_CoyoteRob_E_Coyote Posts: 51 Member
    I've found that when you're in your first conversation with a non canon sim on Baatu, there aren't the usual dialogue trees, and romance is definitely missing, but if you have later conversations with them, the usual options, including romance, are available.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    In my game there is always the option for Romance with the bartenders from the cantina. :lol: Also, I noticed that when my sim was speaking to Honda a lot that he was Flirty while my sim was tense.
  • YunaYuna Posts: 231 Member
    when u go on vacation with teens your grades will fall :/ bug I guess
    cchant86 wrote: »
    Did You Know?

Sadly no sims on Batuu can be romanced even the townies. There isn't a Romance option period.

I have no mods and my Sim has been romancing lots of Batuu townies (sometimes accidentally as I've noticed some of his Stormtrooper friends have a tiny smidge of pink bar when he talks to them, probably happened when he "seduced for information"--he's been doing that a lot. Very James T. Kirk with the locals, this guy. LOL!)

He's currently wooing (and woo-hooing) the pink Twi'lek woman he met at the Cantina when he first arrived. You can woo-hoo back at the dwelling and little hearts come out the roof. :blush:

Romance actions seem to work like usual. He does have high charisma and a pristine reputation (so me makes friends instantly), which may help???

Yes I was wrong. You have to get to know them.
    When your sim woohoos in the rabbitholes they get a moodlet for doing so.