Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 journey to batuu did you know thread

Comments

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    Jess_Kimba wrote: »
    Has anyone tried building on the lots yet (using cheats)? Can I build a house somewhere?

You could probably build a house under the cantina. Or above it.
  • Rob_E_CoyoteRob_E_Coyote Posts: 51 Member
    Rocket Science skill is useful when flying the starship rabbitholes.
    Train Lightsaber uses the Fitness skill (and increases it). Has a timer but doesn't seem to have the 'Good workout' buff applied so can be re-done without getting exhausted/sore. Reduces Sim fat levels, does not increase muscle.
    Programming skill is used in missions, and to open crates.
    If siding with the First Order, there seems to be a lot of fighting involved, so be prepared for that sim to get a bad reputation if you have Get Famous
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Did You Know?
    Sadly no sims on Batuu can be romanced even the townies. There isn't a Romance option period.
    gamescom3.jpg
    I'm would hope that's not true.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Stormtroopers will periodically stop your Sim to do an ID check. It could go either way... :o
    Stormtroopers will periodically stop your Sim to do an ID check. It could go either way... :o

Yes, and they don't bother you when you empty their supply crates if you're working (also) for them. :lol:
    Some of the local fauna
    IArknbF.png
    Can confirm Mermaid powers (Not that they have many on land) are not available.
    Seasons Weather seems to be disabled on Batuu, though it does have a temperature gauge which seems to be set around the middle/slightly hot no matter what current Season is.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member

I like the sound of this 😅
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • kfortikforti Posts: 210 Member
    You can not edit the world.. :(
    I have no wishlist as I own the store....when I accumulate enough sim points I will be back to gift more people :)
  • GreyWindGreyWind Posts: 489 Member
    Did You Know?

There are 2 new radio stations Batuu and DJR-3X Stereo. Batuu will work on any radio in any world. DJR only shows up on the Droid Dj Stereo in the Cantina on Batuu but you might be able to get that from buydebug.

There are alien birds that fly around the waterfall.

Loading screens on Batuu are very fast and also when traveling from location to location the Main Star Wars Theme played when I hit the loading screen.

There are 3 suns and 2 moons.

Sadly no sims on Batuu can be romanced even the townies. There isn't a Romance option period.

So the alien flirting with the trooper was just scripted for the trailer?
    GreyWind wrote: »
    Did You Know?

There are 2 new radio stations Batuu and DJR-3X Stereo. Batuu will work on any radio in any world. DJR only shows up on the Droid Dj Stereo in the Cantina on Batuu but you might be able to get that from buydebug.

There are alien birds that fly around the waterfall.

Loading screens on Batuu are very fast and also when traveling from location to location the Main Star Wars Theme played when I hit the loading screen.

There are 3 suns and 2 moons.

So the alien flirting with the trooper was just scripted for the trailer?

If your sim is in a flirty mood there's the option to have some flirty interactions. My sim was able to give relationship advice and another thing I forgot what it was.
  • AkilAkil Posts: 253 Member

What does this tweet even mean if there is no romance?
    Akil wrote: »

It's possible to romance the regular locals going about the place.Think the only ones not possible to romance are those affiliated with the three factions, first order, smugglers and resistance.
  • SimtaniumSimtanium Posts: 256 Member
    edited September 2020
    Did you know that your bot will ride in the back of the X-Wing when you go on missions? [If you don't have a bot, it will just appear as a generic one.]

TQp1FOp.png
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    Akil wrote: »

It's possible to romance the regular locals going about the place.Think the only ones not possible to romance are those affiliated with the three factions, first order, smugglers and resistance.

Then why is there no romance option in the pie menu? Maybe this is a bug that was missed.
    Did you know that children can play with lightsabers and droids (making them perfect Christmas gifts :wink: ).

cbLvxoL.png

ZeyVUe9.png
    Nice to hear about the loading screens. 👍

Yes loading screen only took seconds.

Also, they have that swipe-up fade like the SW films do, which is pretty cool!
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    kforti wrote: »
    You can not edit the world.. :(
    You can edit the three Lots. I already did :)
    Working for the First Order and the Resistance will lead to a lot of your sim fighting. If you have Get Famous, this will tank your reputation into bad very quickly.
    edited September 2020
    This is not so much a 'did you know' but a 'who knows?' Where the heck is the editable lot in the Resistance 'hood? I haven't come across any buildings I can go into, and I believe somewhere there's an underground bunker or maybe it's a basement? But where?!
    This is not so much a 'did you know' but a 'who knows?' Where the heck is the editable lot in the Resistance 'hood? I haven't come across any buildings I can go into, and I believe somewhere there's an underground bunker or maybe it's a basement? But where?!

The bunker is built into the side of a mountain. Half the lot is covered by forest the other half by the mountain. :)
    DYK you can only wear clothing from the new pack in Batuu.
  • simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member

There is a door opposite the X-wing in the side of the rockface it just leads to a small room that leads down into the basement area.
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    Simtanium wrote: »
    DYK you can only wear clothing from the new pack in Batuu.

Yes... Which is really dumb and I’m sad because I created I gorgeous and cool Twi’lek lady who I was going to play as when I get the pack... But I guess I can’t unless the Sims team fix it or there’s a mod...
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!