Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Star Wars Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!

Comments

• elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,543 Member
    Lol @mcrudd it may be me that was wrong, maybe they were asking about your sim.

I didn't think we'd see you on here for a few hours. Hope you're having a blast sweetie.
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited September 2020
    Lol @mcrudd it may be me that was wrong, maybe they were asking about your sim.

I didn't think we'd see you on here for a few hours. Hope you're having a blast sweetie.

Having tons of fun, but had to stop to have breakkie so I can take my medicine then I am off to go pick up my daughter from her school (don't worry its not the trippy medicine that is for night time, so I am good to drive LOL), she has mock exams and is allowed to come home once the exam is written.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,447 Member
    Omg I can't wait, I can't wait!!!!
    #Team Occult
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Keep having fun y’all. I won’t be playing for a little while but I hope a pic thread is up soon so I can see what everyone who is playing is up to. Who knows maybe yalls gameplay will convince me not to wait for a sale lol.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,543 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    Omg I can't wait, I can't wait!!!!
    Which country are you in?

It's 10pm here in the UK. I'm in bed, but if I can't sleep by midnight I may just have to get up again ;)
  • YunaYuna Posts: 231 Member
    48 minutes to wait.. :(
    I phoned the school, only need to leave here 11:30am she finishes at 11:50 its a 3 hour exam. So I am playing again. :D

SFFoHRt.png

rHyVLJj.png
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited September 2020
    Just remembered this will release soon as it's almost midnight here. Won't be getting this BUT I hope that those of you who do will have a lovely time in Batuu tonight / tomorrow 🥰
  • coogee78coogee78 Posts: 177 Member
    Got up at 3 am and have been having so much fun. Sadly it's time to head off to work now, can't wait for the afternoon to come around. I think I have run into a bug though. My game was hanging when going in to freshen up. It may be due to a mod though as while I took all my mods out of the mod folder, I had used them in the save I'm playing. Have gotten around it by reinstalling the UI Cheats mod and topping up bladder and hygiene with that.

The only disappointment I have had so far is my spellcaster has had all of her spells disabled. No carbon-freezing resistance members or storm troopers :(
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Just remembered this will release soon as it's almost midnight here. Won't be getting this BUT I hope that those of you who do will have a lovely time in Batuu tonight / tomorrow 🥰

i hope it releases tonight. ihave to be a adult tommmorrow. ick. but i'm in the us so i might have to wait til tommorow.
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Downloading now, yay :)

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Ugh 11pm and no sign of it on my origin in the UK. Well it is being shown in the store but getting an error 404 when I try to get to the page.
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    simm621 wrote: »
    Ugh 11pm and no sign of it on my origin in the UK. Well it is being shown in the store but getting an error 404 when I try to get to the page.

You are an hour behind me if you are in UK. It will release at midnight. I found it in my Origin - click the game in your library and check under Game Packs tab. It should be there in an hour.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Nindigo wrote: »
    simm621 wrote: »

You are an hour behind me if you are in UK. It will release at midnight. I found it in my Origin - click the game in your library and check under Game Packs tab. It should be there in an hour.

I restarted my pc and it's there now and installing. I usually get GPs at 11pm because that's midnight CET :)
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    edited September 2020
    I'm honestly only going to buy this pack because I'm a bit of a completionist, and I don't want my collection to be missing anything. Star Wars was ranked last on the list of things Simmers wanted. And while I am a fan of Star Wars, I was really hoping that the next game pack would have resorts, and the ability to own more than one house, and story progression.

Perhaps. One thing I do know is many simmers(especially me) wanted something new, never done before. And here we are. I do want some of the things we had before but new is fun too. Oh but I remember a few packs in sims 3 I was ho hum about and it wasn't KPST. I love that one. lol

BTW, first time in this thread so I didn't start reading from the beginning, but am I seeing we are able to download at midnight????? :o

Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member
    Another 3/4 hour here, although gonna have to wait patiently until tomorrow after work. Hopefully I’ll be able to put in some gameplay hours after all. To those who can play it already, enjoy! It all looks great so far!
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Have fun everyone :)

Could play it now but will have to wait until tomorrow. Have seen your pics and it looks like so much fun!
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    coogee78 wrote: »
    Got up at 3 am and have been having so much fun. Sadly it's time to head off to work now, can't wait for the afternoon to come around. I think I have run into a bug though. My game was hanging when going in to freshen up. It may be due to a mod though as while I took all my mods out of the mod folder, I had used them in the save I'm playing. Have gotten around it by reinstalling the UI Cheats mod and topping up bladder and hygiene with that.

The only disappointment I have had so far is my spellcaster has had all of her spells disabled. No carbon-freezing resistance members or storm troopers :(

Will try my spellcaster later too.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Woohoo! I bought it and it's in my library, I just have to wait til it's downloadable... 5.5 hrs left...

JTB.PNG?dl=0

I didn't think they had it for preorder at any rate 5 hrs 9 mins left.
    Yay for those of you who are now playing or downloading to play :D I have to get ready to leave now, was in a middle of a mission for the Scroundels finally got my sweet little BB8, they are super expensive :o
    edited September 2020
    Deleted.
    I'm honestly only going to buy this pack because I'm a bit of a completionist, and I don't want my collection to be missing anything. Star Wars was ranked last on the list of things Simmers wanted. And while I am a fan of Star Wars, I was really hoping that the next game pack would have resorts, and the ability to own more than one house, and story progression.

Perhaps. One thing I do know is many simmers(especially me) wanted something new, never done before. And here we are. I do want some of the things we had before but new is fun too. Oh but I remember a few packs in sims 3 I was ho hum about and it wasn't KPST. I love that one. lol

BTW, first time in this thread so I didn't start reading from the beginning, but am I seeing we are able to download at midnight????? :o

That is correct.
    mcrudd wrote: »
    I phoned the school, only need to leave here 11:30am she finishes at 11:50 its a 3 hour exam. So I am playing again. :D

SFFoHRt.png

rHyVLJj.png

Could you check the new Classic Star Wars Radio Station and say if the main theme is one of the songs?
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,913 Member
    In the UK it was downloadable at 11.42 pm for me. It costs £17.99 as all the packs have been so far.

I've started it up and it loads ok but a little longer than usual, started up a Save and it all appears to work fine so far.

It's too late to play it though so I've exited the game and will play tomorrow.
    Good night and Happy Simming!
  • Freckles1971Freckles1971 Posts: 507 Member
    edited September 2020
    There seems to be a problem on origins. There's an error when I try and click on the star wars game pack. Anyone having problems with it? :| Problem solved. I had to sign out and back in again. Downloading it now. B)