Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can a Sim marry another man's wife?

I know this is a silly question, but I"ve never tried it before. The reasons I ask;

1) I noticed that if a Sim flirts with a guy's wife, she can get the pink romantic bar, and they actually get jealous if the Sim fools around on her

2) I also noticed the "join household" cue--would she actually move in with him if he got the romantic relationship strong enough?

Comments

• SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    edited September 2020
    No, cause she married. You can use the mean interaction and ask her to break up with him. If you have high enough relationship it might work
    She won’t move in if she’s married either. Not so sure if it’s high enough, though
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    No, cause she married. You can use the mean interaction and ask her to break up with him. If you have high enough relationship it might work
    She won’t move in if she’s married either. Not so sure if it’s high enough, though

I don't have any problem getting them to move in if married, so it may be a case of relationship level.
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    @OEII1001 You are correct.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    Shouldn't be able to marry unless you ask them to break up first. They will if your relationship is good, but even having a girlfriend/boyfriend will prevent the wedding from happening.
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,116 Member
    Thanks for the input, everyone. That would be a wierd scenario if she were to move in with him, but she's still married...I guess in real life one might call that "separated"? lol

I wonder if the husband would come to visit her at the guy's house?
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    Thanks for the input, everyone. That would be a wierd scenario if she were to move in with him, but she's still married...I guess in real life one might call that "separated"? lol

I wonder if the husband would come to visit her at the guy's house?

You could get them both to move in. :lol:
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited September 2020
    Asking them to break up with their spouse will never not be funny to me

I also like sending them prank letters on Love Day in the hopes that they’ll break up with their spouse
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,116 Member
    Haha, good times! I've got just the perfect Sim to volunteer for this mission...now I have to find my "target". Who's happy household do I want to ruin? Hmmmm......