Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dim Sims ISBI 7/28

Comments

• SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    No waaaayyyyyyyy! ❤️❤️
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,372 Member
    Running off to swim and knit may not be the most present thing to do during a date. ... not at all when the date is as self-absorbed as Zolnax.

Poor Tonya. She looked terribly disappointed. Unrequited love seems to be a recurring theme in several stories this weekend :heartbreak:
    Zolnax has some loving and caring moments, but I hope she finds a more spacious man than him.

I can look forward to another round with Jena's evil eyes .... Listen! You must not know for sure my girl :/
    I have a strong feeling that you are powerless against the forces of space ..... and with the future prospects that await Zolnax ahead, you may be wiser to seek other pastures before Zolnax is stripped to the skin.

I look forward to what the future brings :D
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Skeilah wrote: »
    No waaaayyyyyyyy! ❤️❤️
    Hee hee! She made it to the final!
    Running off to swim and knit may not be the most present thing to do during a date. ... not at all when the date is as self-absorbed as Zolnax.

Poor Tonya. She looked terribly disappointed. Unrequited love seems to be a recurring theme in several stories this weekend :heartbreak:
    Zolnax has some loving and caring moments, but I hope she finds a more spacious man than him.

I can look forward to another round with Jena's evil eyes .... Listen! You must not know for sure my girl :/
    I have a strong feeling that you are powerless against the forces of space ..... and with the future prospects that await Zolnax ahead, you may be wiser to seek other pastures before Zolnax is stripped to the skin.

I look forward to what the future brings :D
    LOL! Tonya is a very skilled sim. She takes to things very easily like dancing. And she likes to be by herself which isn't a good trait to have to win this. Since she's good at skills, she's won challenges. But she must have a hidden loner trait. She's constantly running off. But now she has a red relationship in romance with Zolnax and they aren't friends anymore. :( We will see her again with their brother. Grace, her mother, found a man who kind of looks similar to Hunter so maybe it'll be the same for Tonya! I moved her into her mother's home with her two siblings.

Yes, Jena's evil eyes will be on full display next chapter! Heh...

The forces of space are quite strong. We'll see if Jena can overcome June's powers. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Good luck to the remaining two ladies! Very excited whichever one makes it....
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    Wonderful dates, even tho Tonya kinda ran away from Zolnax :D Sims are weird sometimes. Or always. And the buildings are stunning! :love:

Yes! June got a rose! One step closer to a pregnant Zolnax >:)

Ooh, Jena vs June. That should be interesting.

So sad to see Tonya leave :/ But maybe she's too sane for Zolnax? ^^

AudreyFld wrote: »
    Good luck to the remaining two ladies! Very excited whichever one makes it....

Me, too!

I can already say this new gen is hilarious sooo.... :p

iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Wonderful dates, even tho Tonya kinda ran away from Zolnax :D Sims are weird sometimes. Or always. And the buildings are stunning! :love:

Yes! June got a rose! One step closer to a pregnant Zolnax >:)

Ooh, Jena vs June. That should be interesting.

So sad to see Tonya leave :/ But maybe she's too sane for Zolnax? ^^
    Poor Tonya. I think you’re right. She’s just too normal for this weird fam.

I love going through the gallery looking for the perfect backdrop. So many talented people out there!

It’s now up to them to impress him on their dates!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I am so happy!
    Jena made it and so did June. This is so fun! June could be the one or maybe Jena. I of course am rooting for Jena. No surprise there. :D
    Great chapter! As always looking forward the the next one! :)
    Overnight dates should be very interesting!
    haswh wrote: »
    I am so happy!
    Jena made it and so did June. This is so fun! June could be the one or maybe Jena. I of course am rooting for Jena. No surprise there. :D
    Great chapter! As always looking forward the the next one! :)
    Overnight dates should be very interesting!
    Yay! Jena made it into the finals. It's definitely going to be a battle!

The overnight dates are definitely going to be fun! Working on the chapter now. It's LOOOONG so it might take me a few days, but we'll see!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    It's here!

The FINAL ROSE!

Who will win Zolnax's heart????

Find out!

eFDcF3v.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    edited September 2020
    The whole chapter I was like: It’s going to be Jena, I just know it...

And then Jena’s name came up and I was like “congratulations!” And then the ‘but...’ came and I was totally confused 😂😂

Anyways, a tie, wow! Jena gets a big applause from me. I really thought from the bottom of my heart that she would win, and although she’s clingy as hell, she deserved it as much as any other girl.

This was an awesome Bachelor! I enjoyed every part of it and I’ll enjoy the rest as much !! Thank you 😊
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited September 2020
    This was such a great chapter to end the bachelor challenge on! Really enjoyed it :) and Zolanx woohooed with both of them :o he has a try before you buy policy I guess :D (did that sound sexist? I think it did but I'm a woman and they're just sims anyway so I guess I'm allowed to make those kinds of jokes!) I'm glad that June won, she's so funny and of course this means Zolanx gets to experience the wonders of childbirth for himself ;)

I said it on the blog but June is seriously hot in that blue dress! Makes me almost want to use CC... But I'd never keep it all up updated.
    Good luck to the happily married couple <3
    It's been fun to follow all the way ... and what a steamy finale!! :dizzy: 💥 :smirk:
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    edited September 2020
    Congratulations Zolnax! 🎆✨
    He found his one and only. <3 I was thinking it would be Jena then, dun dun dun, nope June truly won his heart. That was very fun and can't wait to see how Zollie handles pregnancy! 😂
    Thanks for having my Jena in your story!! <3
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    Oh gosh, already the finale :o
    Too many beach dates have been ruined by weather! Happens to me all the time, tho it's usually my fault as I forget to check what season it is. Oops.

Bad omen for June but then, a kiss :o

Ooh, woohoo! Do you have MCCC woohoo and risky woohoo? :sweat_smile:

Jena also gets their first kiss and woohoo. No idea who'll win in the end.

Is Zolnax really sick or did Jena scratch his back a bit too roughly? :p

Poor Jena :/ I cheered for June but it' still sad to see her down... Well, I should have read on before I comment on Jena not getting the final rose :sweat_smile: Mean girl lol

Zolnax looks adorable with that hairstyle btw <3

YES! We will see a pregnant Zolnax! >:) I hope they want a lot of kids.

Congratulations on winning @Skeilah !🥳
    edited September 2020
    I do not know if Jena was my favorite but I think she deserved to be highlighted. She has been a strong character in the competition and I am glad that she has now got a hot man who appreciates her :smirk:

I will stick with @Queenarella
    Zolnax looks really hot! Far better than his ancestors.
    June is very beautiful, so I'm excited about what the next generation will look like.

I forgot to comment on the really beautiful pink and purple sky you have captured on the last date :love:
    Have you used image editing or have you just been really lucky to hit the right time?
    edited September 2020
    Skeilah wrote: »
    The whole chapter I was like: It’s going to be Jena, I just know it...

And then Jena’s name came up and I was like “congratulations!” And then the ‘but...’ came and I was totally confused 😂😂

Anyways, a tie, wow! Jena gets a big applause from me. I really thought from the bottom of my heart that she would win, and although she’s clingy as hell, she deserved it as much as any other girl.

This was an awesome Bachelor! I enjoyed every part of it and I’ll enjoy the rest as much !! Thank you 😊

I'm so glad you liked it!!! I wasn't sure.
    And hee hee! I wondered if the way I set it up would surprise! Glad it was a good surprise for you. ;) Can't please everyone though but June was on top after about the fourth elimination and stayed steady. There's this Xenophilia boost that aliens get so that helped her even though she could be a little testy with him sometimes! :tongue:

Jena did deserve it and I wanted to see her win, too, but I June really earned it by the end.

I hope you like the rest. It's already turning out hilarious! :lol: )
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    This was such a great chapter to end the bachelor challenge on! Really enjoyed it :) and Zolanx woohooed with both of them :o he has a try before you buy policy I guess :D (did that sound sexist? I think it did but I'm a woman and they're just sims anyway so I guess I'm allowed to make those kinds of jokes!) I'm glad that June won, she's so funny and of course this means Zolanx gets to experience the wonders of childbirth for himself ;)

I said it on the blog but June is seriously hot in that blue dress! Makes me almost want to use CC... But I'd never keep it all up updated.

Aww...thanks! So glad you enjoyed it!
    Zolnax is such a naughty boy! I don't condone MOST of what that boy does. ***smh***

Zollie gets to know the rigors of childbirth. Cannot WAIT for that to happen! It's gonna be fun!

Man...June knows how to rock a dress, huh? I never have problems with CC. Only mods have ever broken. There's been some glitches with cc eyelashes but those get fixed right away. Once you tread into the world of cc, you'll never go back (it's an addiction!) Good to be pure. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Good luck to the happily married couple <3
    It's been fun to follow all the way ... and what a steamy finale!! :dizzy: 💥 :smirk:

Thank you! I think they'll be happy!

And yeah...the finale had loads of fireworks! Ha!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    haswh wrote: »
    Congratulations Zolnax! 🎆✨
    He found his one and only. <3 I was thinking it would be Jena then, dun dun dun, nope June truly won his heart. That was very fun and can't wait to see how Zollie handles pregnancy! 😂
    Thanks for having my Jena in your story!! <3

Awww...you're so sweet!
    I was unhappy with a tie because I knew I'd have to make a decision. Jena had been at the bottom more than June so that was a fair tiebreaker imo. To make up for her loss, she will be married to the butler that I had to put in to make up for the rotten house NP butler. He's HANDSOME so Jena will be happy and forget all about her revenge on Zolnax. In fact, they'll live a nice life---much like her original tendencies before she had some bad influences (ZOLNAX!!)

Zollie WILL be pregnant. He wants three children so we'll see! ;)

Thank YOU for submitting Jena. She's a great character!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Oh gosh, already the finale :o
    Too many beach dates have been ruined by weather! Happens to me all the time, tho it's usually my fault as I forget to check what season it is. Oops.

Bad omen for June but then, a kiss :o

Ooh, woohoo! Do you have MCCC woohoo and risky woohoo? :sweat_smile:

Jena also gets their first kiss and woohoo. No idea who'll win in the end.

Is Zolnax really sick or did Jena scratch his back a bit too roughly? :p

Poor Jena :/ I cheered for June but it' still sad to see her down... Well, I should have read on before I comment on Jena not getting the final rose :sweat_smile: Mean girl lol

Zolnax looks adorable with that hairstyle btw <3

YES! We will see a pregnant Zolnax! >:) I hope they want a lot of kids.

Congratulations on winning @Skeilah !🥳

LOL!
    It's fun to read your play by play reactions! :lol:

Omg...I couldn't believe it was raining! 90% of the time I go to Sulani it's sunny. Just my luck. But I cleared it off.

June is so cranky! It's a wonder she got through it. I think it's because she gives off this Xenophilia buff. I wonder if Blue did that too in your story.

I don't have risky woohoo on. I don't like to be surprised like that.

I wanted both dates to be as fair as possible. Funny that Jena got the 100 in romance--she was top woohoo-er!

Hee hee! I could imagine Jena getting rough in bed and him liking it. :smirk:

I love that hairstyle on Zolnax, too. Sexy messy.

I cannot wait for a preggers Zollie! And since he wants three children, we'll see that a lot!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I do not know if Jena was my favorite but I think she deserved to be highlighted. She has been a strong character in the competition and I am glad that she has now got a hot man who appreciates her :smirk:

I will stick with @Queenarella
    Zolnax looks really hot! Far better than his ancestors.
    June is very beautiful, so I'm excited about what the next generation will look like.

I forgot to comment on the really beautiful pink and purple sky you have captured on the last date :love:
    Have you used image editing or have you just been really lucky to hit the right time?

Oh yeah...beautiful children incoming!

That was a lucky in-game thing! And it went so well with the pretty hotel, so I was happy. I'm too lazy to do any image editing! :tongue:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Yay for the winner! I can’t wait to see how this goes. It’s going to be fun and quite interesting...... lol. Great challenge!
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Glad that June won. Looking forward to a pregnant Zolnax. >:)
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Congrats to June and Zolnax! She was my favorite since the beginning of the challenge :)