Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't flirt with Kylo/Rey

Comments

• EverclearBoyEverclearBoy Posts: 151 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    If Kylo is the guy in black with the face mask, you may not like what you see when he removes it. Darth Vader was no prize. :D

Kylo actually is very handsome underneath the mask.

Beneath the clothes we find a man.. and beneath the man we find.. his...nucleus..
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    logion wrote: »
    Modders might be able to make it happen. If they have a specific trait then you should be able to remove it.

But don't tell Disney that. They were most likely the one's who made sure that we could not romance them.

We simmers have some strange priorities indeed :D

I have a feeling because of Disney’s tight control over their image and marketing this may be a nearly un-mod-able pack. Especially when it comes to those mods which shall not be named. Zerbu already posted on Twitter they cannot mod it to be a livable world because there are no lots. I mean this is seriously a massive disappointment.

I thought so too, but then I saw where you can use regular build cheats to edit the premade lots in Batuu. I don't think Disney would allow that if they didn't absolutely have to. There are other NPCs that were marked as not able to woohoo or be romantic with and modders fixed that ASAP. I think Kylo and Rey will be the same. *Hopefully* because I really want my Sim to have Kylo's baby lol.

Yep Jasmine Holiday is still unromancible and unwoohooable.
    SimGuruRomeo confirmed that Rey and Kylo can't woohoo by design...

But he said that he made a Kylo and Rey household in Willow Creek... I wonder if he means that we can go into Cas.fulleditmode and save Kylo and Rey to our library then play with them normally.

He probably means he ll upload them to the gallery.
    JACKIEJOY wrote: »
    May not be able to romance them but Vlad is gonna try to turn them.😈

Now that I'd love to see.
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    From what I could see that would be a NO. But I'm sure someone will mod them. I can mod script but I'll probably replace the first order with original trilogy armor once I can get around to it or even Clone wars. (Or someone will beat me and other modders to it).
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    BMSO wrote: »
    From what I could see that would be a NO. But I'm sure someone will mod them. I can mod script but I'll probably replace the first order with original trilogy armor once I can get around to it or even Clone wars. (Or someone will beat me and other modders to it).

Oh man, I'd love to see the old Empire replace the First Order with Vader, have Leia leading the Rebellion, and Han in the cantina giving missions! <3
    #Team Occult
    I want to romance Rey in the game. It's really too bad they can't be romanced.
  • HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    Just peeking in to say I think I saw a Reylo shipper on the road today. Couldn’t take a pic of the license plate, but it said KyloRey on it n
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,571 Member
    I want to romance Rey in the game. It's really too bad they can't be romanced.

Yeah, I have a Rey character already that looks so much like her it's not funny so I'd really just need the costume, but I think I prefer an official Rey conquest
    I think my Alien (avatar) would be a good match for Rey. Or Han. Or Boba Fett. Aw, I dunno. Maybe she'll just date Stormtrooper #6438.
    #Team Occult
  • ValeahValeah Posts: 98 Member
    edited September 2020
    quinhobp wrote: »
    logion wrote: »
    Modders might be able to make it happen. If they have a specific trait then you should be able to remove it.

But don't tell Disney that. They were most likely the one's who made sure that we could not romance them.

We simmers have some strange priorities indeed :D

Hey if they had Obi-Wan or Luke I MOST certainly would wanna flirt and woo them!

Hahaha 😍

Padme in my case. Or her double 🥰

Qui-Gon Jinn, or Darth Maul, for me.
  • elemmeleelemmele Posts: 689 Member
    I've never even seen this movie (yet), but...

636620952582215241-XXX-IMG-LANDO-SOLO-1-1-JQLUS5U9-99900399.JPG?width=660&height=374&fit=crop&format=pjpg&auto=webp

Lando Calrissian... Or should I say, Donald plummin' Glover... Need I say more? *swoons* Timelines be plummed, I gotta have this mans in my game!

...what do you mean this isn't a thirst thread...
    de4l47l-8be82ab0-e824-47d8-b89d-e4b317e1e4e7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMGE4NDlmM2ItMjBlZC00MzNkLWJkZjQtMzY5YzY0MGVhYzFmXC9kZTRsNDdsLThiZTgyYWIwLWU4MjQtNDdkOC1iODlkLWU0YjMxN2UxZTRlNy5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.mOg5OTH8yLLAb8Swus1BlunSLcRGY3-w29wazeBAu18
    LemDoodle wrote: »

636620952582215241-XXX-IMG-LANDO-SOLO-1-1-JQLUS5U9-99900399.JPG?width=660&height=374&fit=crop&format=pjpg&auto=webp

Lando Calrissian... Or should I say, Donald plummin' Glover... Need I say more? *swoons* Timelines be plummed, I gotta have this mans in my game!

He was AWESOME as Lando! <3 He really must have studied Billy Dee Williams' movements, speech patterns and methods because he was just perfect! (And smokin' too >:) ).
    #Team Occult
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Doesn't mean someone can't make them in the game and upload them into the Gallery. :)
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • kemowerykemowery Posts: 370 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    LemDoodle wrote: »

He was AWESOME as Lando! <3 He really must have studied Billy Dee Williams' movements, speech patterns and methods because he was just perfect! (And smokin' too >:) ).

Apparently he did ask Billy Dee Williams for advice, and the advice he got was "Don't overthink it" and "I dunno, be charming, man."

I liked the movie, but even so Glover as Lando was the best part.
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    If anyone needs access to Kylo Ren & Rey I have found and uploaded Kylo Ren & Rey in batuu and uploaded them to the gallery. They are the EA NPC versions. My origin id is: KamioMax - you're welcome!!!
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • kemowerykemowery Posts: 370 Member
    I took a look at the traits of various NPCs from Batuu. As I expected, they're fully-formed sims. They even have the hidden traits allowing them to impregnate or be impregnated. They do each have a hidden trait that identifies them as the specific character they are, and another trait limiting their autonomy. They all have aging and death disabled.

If I had to guess, I'd say the identification trait tells the game that they fill the quest-giver/important NPC role, so at some point when the game needs Rey to appear, it looks for the sim with that trait. The limited autonomy keeps them from wandering off and having conversations with randos or ordering drinks at the bar non-stop. I didn't see any other traits that might have limited the ability to romance them, so I'd guess it's one of those two. I didn't try altering them to remove either trait to see what would happen, though.
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    In case anyone is interested, I figured out how to get your sim pregnant with either Kylo Ren or Rey's baby. My tried and trusted method which I use to have the Grim Reaper's baby also works on the special star wars NPCs it seems.

You need to have MCCC installed for this to work.

Let's take Kylo Ren as an example.

First, your sim must be on the same lot as Kylo. Have your sim introduce themself to him.

Then, click on your sim, click MC Command Center, MC Pregnancy, Pregnancy Start, then select Kylo Ren as the other parent.

And voila! Your sim is pregnant with Kylo Ren's baby!

*I have only just got the pack and have not been able to find Kylo Ren yet so I haven't been able to test this on him BUT I have tested it on Vi Moradi who is another special JTB unromanceable NPC and it works for getting your sim pregnant with her baby*

The above method is for people who, like me, want to get their sim pregnant with Kylo or Rey's baby WITHOUT moving them into their sim's household and hence removing them from their special NPC role.

If you want to have Kylo or Rey's baby and don't mind moving them into your household you can take them into CAS and save them to your library then add them to your sim's family (I found both Kylo and Rey in managed households, took them into CAS and saved them to my library but to do this you will need to unhide them as hidden households with MCCC - you can find this option by clicking on the mailbox).

If you do add Kylo or Rey to your household in this way you will be able to perform romance interactions with them, including try for baby.
    edited September 2020
    MWHAHAHAHAHA I have discovered that if you remove the trait buff_Batuu_WhitelistSNCP_Kylo with MCCC, you CAN perform romance interactions with Kylo Ren!

It seems that he stays as an NPC in the Kylo Ren role so long as you do not delete the traits buff_Batuu_SNCP_Kylo_Role and buff_Batuu_FirstOrder_Mission_Giver and buff_Batuu_Kylo_identifier.

Here's a playable Rey sharing her first kiss with NPC Kylo:

u1X9izJ.png?1
    After using MCCC to remove Kylo's buff_Batuu_WhitelistSNCP_Kylo buff, making him a romancable NPC, I used the bb.enablefreebuild cheat to put a woohoo bush in the first order base. Then I had my playable Rey try for a baby with Kylo.

I am way too impressed with myself for achieving this :D

FdCEpNF.png
    Y9qhPf5.png
    OoWwv3f.png
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    After using MCCC to remove Kylo's buff_Batuu_WhitelistSNCP_Kylo buff, making him a romancable NPC, I used the bb.enablefreebuild cheat to put a woohoo bush in the first order base. Then I had my playable Rey try for a baby with Kylo.

FdCEpNF.png
    Y9qhPf5.png
    OoWwv3f.png

I was just about to save my game before trying removing this buff, as simply using MCCC pregnancy option isn't working. Good to know it works. I also used MCCC to summon him to my sims house. He very kindly took out the trash lol.
    CelSims wrote: »

FdCEpNF.png
    Y9qhPf5.png
    OoWwv3f.png

I was just about to save my game before trying removing this buff, as simply using MCCC pregnancy option isn't working. Good to know it works. I also used MCCC to summon him to my sims house. He very kindly took out the trash lol.

It's so weird that the MCCC pregnancy option isn't working for you but it is for me. I've seen other people use it successfully with Kylo too. Hmmm. I wonder why.

I hope removing the buff works for you!
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,779 Member
    @MaggieMarley , lol , I love the last pic :D

"Did anyone see??"

Yes, they did see! :D
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    CelSims wrote: »

FdCEpNF.png
    Y9qhPf5.png
    OoWwv3f.png

It's so weird that the MCCC pregnancy option isn't working for you but it is for me. I've seen other people use it successfully with Kylo too. Hmmm. I wonder why.

I hope removing the buff works for you!

It did, thank you! She summoned him to her house for a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 call and is now expecting :)