Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ideal Traits for the Doctor Career?

ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
Is there a master list on a website somewhere that shows which traits go best with certain careers?

I’m making this Sim a doctor and I’m not sure which traits are best so she can complete the career easily.

Comments

• SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/careers/gettowork/doctor/
    Doesn’t mention ideal traits but tells you what moods to be in. Having a good logic skill makes the analysing not as long
  • wilsonstonewilsonstone Posts: 18 Member
    The only thing I can tell you is to try and make sure your needs are filled as much as possible before going to work with the medical sim. Especially starting out if you want to fill the "tasks" as quickly as possible. the bathroom and the snack lounge are on the other side of the hospital so its a hassle if you have to go all the way there when you want to be taking care of patients.
  • BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    I tend to make mine have the Genius and Evil traits. Evil because you're working with all of that misery and the buffs you get make me laugh.
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,572 Member
    I can't imagine why a clumsy, lazy, slob wouldn't be the best doctor ever. He'll get to work eventually
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    Genious for the occasional focused buff helps. Kind of liked Bloosmoo's suggestion too, so if you want, toss in Evil. Good logic and handiness skills are always a plus, because things will break often and your co-workers are useless more often than not. Unless you use mods to fix their uselessness.

Otherwise, I found it more helpful to have Carl's Doctor guide open, for the list of illnesses and their symptoms. If the symptoms are not clear, or they have visible rashes, go to the next patient or do something else, but pay attention to the patient. They will have certain animations etc when not interacted with. Makes it easier to narrow down what illness they have, and making it easier to finish tasks to get promoted.
  • LiefLief Posts: 108 Member
    i would think genuius or good