Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Turbo career mod?

CareyEve36CareyEve36 Posts: 287 Member
edited September 2020 in General Mods Discussion
Does anyone have this mod and is it good? I have Get to Work, but was hoping we would be able to go to work with the older careers. It looks like this mod will do it! Does it work for the branches of the careers to?
Post edited by EA_Rtas on

Comments

• CareyEve36CareyEve36 Posts: 287 Member
    So hey, I installed the mod, enabled script mod, restarted the game, when I started up the game it popped up that both mods were in, I went in the game and into Newcrest, placed a office type looking building that I got from the gallery into an empty lot, went into build mode in the building, checked the lot info but the things that I need to change the lot type to buisness, ect aren't showing up! Any ideas?
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    @CareyWarrior Check back on the mod page. I think that you need Venue Changes as well. Zerbu's mods often work together.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I love this mod! You can design or download different lots to go along with the new careers. You do need the venues mod but that’s explained on his website.

The only drawback is they usually break after every big patch update but he’s pretty swift to keep them working.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    So hey, I installed the mod, enabled script mod, restarted the game, when I started up the game it popped up that both mods were in, I went in the game and into Newcrest, placed a office type looking building that I got from the gallery into an empty lot, went into build mode in the building, checked the lot info but the things that I need to change the lot type to buisness, ect aren't showing up! Any ideas?

Read all of his instructions carefully in order for it to work. I believe the venues mod broke in the patch but I’m sure he’s fixed it by now.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I have both the careers and the venue mods installed in my Sims 4 mods folder. Should I merge the two together or keep them separate?
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    This mod sounds amazing! I look forward to checking it out in my game!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
    Oh wait, the mod files are marked as compressed (zipped) folder, should this be changed?