Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your Favorite Toddlers

Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,453 Member
As the title says...

I much prefer the Sims 4 toddlers. o:)
Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
Post edited by EA_Rtas on

Your Favorite Toddlers 86 votes

Sim 2
8%
Rflong7spice3DaraviFlyingPotato659xstxrrysequencePotsaeHSDev 7 votes
Sims 3
12%
catmom1987Nadja55wynette85AquariusMomsnowgirly22Cherrybug90NindigoValeahsmurfy77BrandontaylorSERVERFRA 11 votes
Sims 4
79%
crocobauraJderrick094GalacticGalalexspoom13CamkatMonaSolstraaleTheSpotted_CmcruddIsb917MeteoraStormelanorbretonhaneulMariefoxprice83simgirl1010IObelleluthienrisingMissyHissytaydevelelunicytroshalom 68 votes

Comments

• EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,779 Member
    Cannot vote, as it is a tie between 2 and 4.

Vanilla: TS4
    Modded: TS2
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Sims 4
    Context: My only basis for comparison is TS3, but I raised several children from infancy there, and enjoyed that.

That said, when my Founders decided to do the baby thing (via custom gender settings, rather than NRaas) and I bought Parenthood, the difference was night and day.

I love TS4 Toddlers - and am glad I waited to migrate from TS3 until they were supported.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Sims 4
    Sims 4, although Free play ones are amazing too and do have nice gameplay options. Sims 2 have my favorite PlantSim toddlers. Free play has my favorite babies.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    edited September 2020
    Sims 4
    I don't remember much of ts2 ones though and as someone mentioned plantsim kiddos are cutest
    but ts3 toddlers looked like horror so im just very happy to have cute toddlers again in ts4
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    edited September 2020
    Sims 4
    I probably shouldn't have voted, because I've never played Sims 2 or Sims 3, but I've seen enough let's plays to have an opinion.
    Sims 2 toddlers seem okay, but Sims 3 toddlers totally creep me out, they scare me, almost like dolls. :#
    Sims 4 toddlers are one of my favorite things on Sims 4, they're so adorable, I love them. <3
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Sim 2
    I love the Sims 4 toddler, but I have never forgotten how little Mandy from sims2 escaped from her crib. That was so surprising and cute, I had laughed several minutes about that.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    edited September 2020
    Sims 4
    TS4 toddlers are cute, and I like the way they start out not walking, but learn to walk. I haven’t played two toddlers in one home in sims 4, but in Sims 2, I thought it was cute how they would fight over a bottle. I wish we had the choice of giving them bottles or nursing them and then weaning them to a cup in TS4. I’d love to see more stuff for toddlers.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    Sims 4
    I don't play much with toddlers, think I've had less than 10 in all my years of playing sims, but I like how independent they are in TS4, like they put themselves to bed or get their own food. I took one to the park and it kept running about like real toddlers do. I miss things from TS2, like toddlers falling asleep in pet beds and playing in the toilets.
  • FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    Sim 2
    Shorter life state in TS2 (4 days) which I usually want them done with being babies lol
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Sims 4
    Sims 4 is much superior. The toddlers are adorable and even I enjoy playing with them and I hate playing with kids usually.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,709 Member
    Sims 4
    If this had been posted in Sims Franchise, the forum for comparison threads, we'd probably have more participation from Sims 2 and Sims 3 players.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Sims 4
    If this had been posted in Sims Franchise, the forum for comparison threads, we'd probably have more participation from Sims 2 and Sims 3 players.

This is in the Sims Franchise Forum, so someone must have moved it there at some point haha
  • Vivi_WillowTreeVivi_WillowTree Posts: 451 Member
    Sims 4
    This is so hard.... 😅🤔
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,709 Member
    Sims 4

This is in the Sims Franchise Forum, so someone must have moved it there at some point haha

Yup. It was in GD.
  • Sims_Geek_GirlSims_Geek_Girl Posts: 8 New Member
    Sims 4
    we need more with babies
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Sims 3
    I very much dislike Sims 4 toddlers and only rarely play with them. They bite, they hit, and they aggressively demand undivided attention. No thanks. The Sims 3 toddlers are adorable little angels in comparison.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Sims 4
    Nindigo wrote: »
    I very much dislike Sims 4 toddlers and only rarely play with them. They bite, they hit, and they aggressively demand undivided attention. No thanks. The Sims 3 toddlers are adorable little angels in comparison.

Hahaha😂😂 I wonder if I'm the only one who actually gives toddlers the fussy trait because I love their tantrums 😅
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Sims 4

@Nindigo Woah they do? After raising over 120 toddlers in the game and it's my most played life state in all my saves, I have never once seen them bite or hit!!!! How do you get them to do this?! lol!
  • garapoesgarapoes Posts: 422 Member
    Sims 4
    I love the Sims 2, but the toddlers in Sims 4 are cuter.
    English is not my first language so sorry if I make any mistakes!
  • CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    Sims 4
    I adored the toddlers when they first appeared in TS2. They just kept getting better and better!
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • nahnahtodeinahnahtodei Posts: 58 Member
    Sims 4
    The Sims 4 toddlers were the sole reason I switched from Sims 3 to Sims 4 back then! They absolutely win for me. :)
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Sims 3

@Nindigo Woah they do? After raising over 120 toddlers in the game and it's my most played life state in all my saves, I have never once seen them bite or hit!!!! How do you get them to do this?! lol!

When they're angry AKA when you're not tending to their needs absolutely right away. Also, low needs always makes them angry - never sad or tense. No, angry. It's one thing that they might go and hit the big bear, but I draw the line when they get savage with their parents. That gets the little devils instantly deleted :| I'm surprised you haven't experienced it, I'm sure others have. It may be because I refuse to let everything in my game be about the toddlers and their need for instant gratification.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,294 Member
    Sims 4
    Before we were given Toddlers in Sims4, I would have said Sims2. But unless a player turned aging off, there was so little time to enjoy that stage. Potty training and teaching them to walk was nothing short of a grind. In Sims 4 there is so much more that the Toddlers can do. Finally, they can climb up on a chair/couch and they can go up and down the stairs. Used to be they were stuck at the top of a staircase and left to wail until another Sim came along to pick them up and take them down. I do miss the occasional tot who could actually escape their crib, but then again we don't have cribs in Sims4 …
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • SayNoToGnomesSayNoToGnomes Posts: 44 Member
    Sims 4
    It was pretty close for me between TS2 and TS4, but TS4 clinched it with the little personalities of toddlers. The tantrums can slowly drive me into oblivion but the way you can see them progress with things such as walking is great.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Sims 3
    Sims 3 Toddlers were cuter & funnier.