Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

18th Stuff Pack Placeholder Leaked

Comments

• LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,176 Member
    edited September 2020
  • aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    HayleeSims wrote: »
    DLC for the star wars DLC lol

Given their track record, its not far fetched at all.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • CrzydramaqueenCrzydramaqueen Posts: 632 Member
    I know there was Sims Medieval but I would love a medieval pack. A futuristic pack might be cool too!
    cropped-vampiresig-e1486927472938.jpg
  • Sakuske1Sakuske1 Posts: 86 Member

maybe an upcoming teenage stuff pack on par with the kids room stuff pack :D:D
    Check out my Gallery with Origin ID: kkranich
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    I know there was Sims Medieval but I would love a medieval pack. A futuristic pack might be cool too!

I needed a break from Sims 4 so I decided to play The Sims Medieval today. I was mostly trying to deter myself from buying Crusader Kings 3 for a while because it's so expensive in the UK and I'm rubbish at strategy games so I'm hoping to hold out for a few months. I've been having fun with Medieval but I would definitely love a sandbox medieval game.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member

I needed a break from Sims 4 so I decided to play The Sims Medieval today. I was mostly trying to deter myself from buying Crusader Kings 3 for a while because it's so expensive in the UK and I'm rubbish at strategy games so I'm hoping to hold out for a few months. I've been having fun with Medieval but I would definitely love a sandbox medieval game.

I’m also trying to resist buying CKIII. It’s so tempting though. I bought TSM back in May and haven’t figured out how to make it run on my computer yet.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,106 Member
    edited September 2020

I’m also trying to resist buying CKIII. It’s so tempting though. I bought TSM back in May and haven’t figured out how to make it run on my computer yet.

I had some fun with CKII, mostly the Game of Thrones mod, and this new one looks interesting. I am going to try it on Game Pass over the weekend though, It will stop me agonising, at least.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    According to Pixelade’s video he claims this has happened before and the stuff pack wasn’t released until January so I wouldn’t get your hopes up for another SP this year since an EP is already confirmed.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    edited September 2020
    LOL I didn’t realize that the nonexistent stuff pack was actually available for preorder 🤣🤣 I’m surprised they’re giving people their money back.
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    According to Pixelade’s video he claims this has happened before and the stuff pack wasn’t released until January so I wouldn’t get your hopes up for another SP this year since an EP is already confirmed.

i hope it is scheduled for next year cause three stuff packs in one year? what is this? 2016?
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Since Katy Perry pack seemed to have been so popular with recent discussions, Lady Gaga Stuff pack:
    gaga_1598891866.jpg
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    wait...Lady Gaga is still...ummm....arround?
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    RavenSpit wrote: »

Oh, the shade.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    Since Katy Perry pack seemed to have been so popular with recent discussions, Lady Gaga Stuff pack:
    gaga_1598891866.jpg

This is... not sexy
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    Since Katy Perry pack seemed to have been so popular with recent discussions, Lady Gaga Stuff pack

Oh @Scobre what are you doing to my poor eyes? I’m just after waking up! :D
    Gaga isn’t allowed come anywhere near me in my life. And I certainly don’t want to see her first thing in the morning.
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,175 Member
    LOL I didn’t realize that the nonexistent stuff pack was actually available for preorder 🤣🤣 I’m surprised they’re giving people their money back.

I'm more surprised simmers were ordering sight unseen. 😂
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member

@RavenSpit Yep, still trending and winning stuff so yeah pretty much. Also your comment was a bit unnecessary, no need to be that way.
    Bluegayle wrote: »

Yeah me too. I can't believe simmers pre-ordered a pack with no name, no description, nothing. Wth?
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member

What if it was intentional by them just to see if people would...
    Chazzzy wrote: »

What if it was intentional by them just to see if people would...

@Chazzzy Because it costs 10$?

This is indeed rather peculiar. They are true collectors.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Since Katy Perry pack seemed to have been so popular with recent discussions, Lady Gaga Stuff pack

Gaga isn’t allowed come anywhere near me in my life. And I certainly don’t want to see her first thing in the morning.
    LOL sorry. I hope you didn't think I was serious. Sadly could see another celeb focused pack done. Personally I would prefer a Steampunk and Gothic Lolita style instead if they are going for a themed stuff pack again just to have something new.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    @RavenSpit Yep, still trending and winning stuff so yeah pretty much. Also your comment was a bit unnecessary, no need to be that way.

honestly, it was a genuine question cause I am not in the loop at all with these things...probly cause I don't care...was it unnecessary? Yup.
    Like many other comments.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

edited September 2020

LOL sorry. I hope you didn't think I was serious. Sadly could see another celeb focused pack done. Personally I would prefer a Steampunk and Gothic Lolita style instead if they are going for a themed stuff pack again just to have something new.

@Scobre No need to apologize. I usually recognize jokes as jokes. 😉 I got a bit of a fright regardless.
    edited September 2020

honestly, it was a genuine question cause I am not in the loop at all with these things...probly cause I don't care...was it unnecessary? Yup.
    Like many other comments.

@RavenSpit Well now you know. Lady Gaga is doing great nowadays. Winning Oscars and writing critically acclaimed albums.
    I'm just saying what Lady Gaga is doing or not isn't so relevant to the thread.
    Post edited by SimmerGeorge on