Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 CC Not Showing Up!!!

Comments

• MEME_QUEEN206MEME_QUEEN206 Posts: 11 New Member
    I also have another comment, when i try to delete the folders it does not work correctly like its supposed to.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    Ok, so i have the sims4 cats and dogs expansion pack. I spent about three hour downloading cc and it will not show up in the game i also have the enable mods and cc buttons on along with the script mods. I have used cc before and i know what folders to put it in and all that. But i will not work.

Hello @MEME_QUEEN206
    Do you use One Drive? If you do it could be causing this issue, Try seeing if there is a mods folder in One Drive . The game may be using that mods folder instead. One Drive can cause issues, It would be best to unsync One Drive and Sims 4.

If you don’t use One Drive, try using the search bar on your computer , and search to see if there may be another mods folder on your computer that the game is using instead of the one directly in the sims 4 folder.
    Some simmers have found that a mods folder had been incorrectly generated in their custom music folder. Check all the folders there as well.
    Im sorry but how do you unsync OneDrive with the sims4?
    I dont use OneDrive and it still will not work.
    I dont use OneDrive and it still will not work.

Hello
    I am sorry that you are having these issues. Try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop. Launch the game, and a new mods folder will be generated. Exit the game. Then put your mods/cc from the old mods folder into the newly generated mods folder in the Sims 4 folder and test to see if the issues remain.
  • xLadyNocturnalxLadyNocturnal Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm having problems with Mods and CC too for some reason. When I was on PC, they worked just fine - when I moved to my laptop (a very good one, mind you - haven't had any problems playing any games at 40 FPS or above) and downloaded new ones, it's bringing up all of my files with the Internet Explorer icon on it. I don't know what I did wrong, but it's seriously driving me nuts.
    I'm having problems with Mods and CC too for some reason. When I was on PC, they worked just fine - when I moved to my laptop (a very good one, mind you - haven't had any problems playing any games at 40 FPS or above) and downloaded new ones, it's bringing up all of my files with the Internet Explorer icon on it. I don't know what I did wrong, but it's seriously driving me nuts.

Hello
    This is a link to how to change file associations
    https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-change-file-associations-in-windows-2624477
  • AMurAMur Posts: 2 New Member
    So I’ve read through all of these chats trying to see if anything will work for my computer and so far no luck :( I have the cc box and script mods box ticks in the game settings but I can’t find any of my CC. I downloaded the CC of of the sims ressource and placed in the mods folder under electronic arts. I have also tried with other sites. Also when I tried to generate a new sims 4 folder(I took the old one out and put it on my desktop and started the game) it didnt show up. I am using a Mac. I was able to download CC for the sims 3 so I know my computer can do it. Any help is welcome.
    AMur wrote: »
    So I’ve read through all of these chats trying to see if anything will work for my computer and so far no luck :( I have the cc box and script mods box ticks in the game settings but I can’t find any of my CC. I downloaded the CC of of the sims ressource and placed in the mods folder under electronic arts. I have also tried with other sites. Also when I tried to generate a new sims 4 folder(I took the old one out and put it on my desktop and started the game) it didnt show up. I am using a Mac. I was able to download CC for the sims 3 so I know my computer can do it. Any help is welcome.

Hello @AMur
    I am sorry that you are having these cc issues. It may be best to post on a thread in the Mac section of the forums about your issues. You will need to post on a thread that another simmer has already started as you are a new member and are unable to start your own new threads yet.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-on-mac-discussions
  • helena2377helena2377 Posts: 1 New Member
    [quote="rosemow;c-16253723"][quote="xLadyNocturnal;c-16253663"]I'm having problems with Mods and CC too for some reason. When I was on PC, they worked just fine - when I moved to my laptop (a very good one, mind you - haven't had any problems playing any games at 40 FPS or above) and downloaded new ones, it's bringing up all of my files with the Internet Explorer icon on it. I don't know what I did wrong, but it's seriously driving me nuts.[/quote]

This worked! Thank you!
  • FruitstikleFruitstikle Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello! I also have this problem. I downloaded sims 4 a few months ago and I downloaded mods and scripted mods ect. they all worked perfectly, until recently. When I went onto the sims, after a two or three day break. It brought me to the title screen and asked me if I wanted a tutorial, and all of my households were gone, aswell as my mods, they are enabled and they are still all in the mods folder, but everytime i load up, and i click on 'view cc'... nothing shows up. And I dont have onedrive and I have tried all the other folders, nothing seems to work/
    please HELlllPp aaaa
    Thank you for your time xxx
  • LyriLyri Posts: 2 New Member
    So I just installed the sims 4 on my laptop its a windows one and while it was installing all of my mod packs I added some custom content into the mods folder and when I opened the game it was not showing I had any so I checked the settings and I had the correct ones on. What have I done wrong here?
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Lyri wrote: »
    So I just installed the sims 4 on my laptop its a windows one and while it was installing all of my mod packs I added some custom content into the mods folder and when I opened the game it was not showing I had any so I checked the settings and I had the correct ones on. What have I done wrong here?

The content you installed might be Sims 3 content by mistake or it might not be compatible with the current game version.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Hello! I also have this problem. I downloaded sims 4 a few months ago and I downloaded mods and scripted mods ect. they all worked perfectly, until recently. When I went onto the sims, after a two or three day break. It brought me to the title screen and asked me if I wanted a tutorial, and all of my households were gone, aswell as my mods, they are enabled and they are still all in the mods folder, but everytime i load up, and i click on 'view cc'... nothing shows up. And I dont have onedrive and I have tried all the other folders, nothing seems to work/
    please HELlllPp aaaa
    Thank you for your time xxx

Do you have a non-OneDrive app that syncs or automatically backs up your Documents folder online? Because it could be the same as what OneDrive does. Any app that syncs content online can mess with Sims.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • incendiaryblueincendiaryblue Posts: 2 New Member
    So.

Out of the blue, my mods stopped showing up. It was as though the game forgot mods exist overnight and rendered the folder, which was still there and still had every single one of the exact same files that had always been there, completely irrelevant? I didn't touch the folder. I did nothing different. I hadn't installed anything new, in the game or on my computer generally. I hadn't touched any of the mods folder, or any of the game folders, at all. This problem happened out of the blue without me doing anything other than quit the game last night, all CC intact, and load it this morning, all CC intact.....but with the game behaving as though it were empty. And yes, I checked, I have custom content and script mods enabled.

I tried removing my mods, deleting the folder and restarting my game so that it generated a new one. I put my mods back in that new folder, making sure there were no subfolders and nothing installed but the correct package and script files, exactly the same way as they were last night. Nothing. No popup on the start menu, a dialogue when I loaded my save telling me 34 items from build mode had been removed because I didn't have the items installed on my account....despite the mods folder and everything in it being exactly where it had always been, which is exactly where it is supposed to be, all files intact and correctly installed.

So I checked to see if there was a game update. There wasn't; everything was good to go. I tried repairing the game... and now it's not even generating a mods folder *at all*. I've restarted the game about four times. No mods folder. Mods enabled. Nothing I do generates a mods folder. I even tried manually creating one, redownloading a mod, putting it in the folder and ???? Nothing. Zilch.

I suppose I should expect at this point that EA doesn't care about dealing with bugs (I'm still waiting on the toddler-starvation-by-parents-incessently-taking-them-in-and-out-of-high-chairs and musical chairs fixes, cough), which is why the game is unplayable without the substantial amounts of CC that have stopped working for no discernible reason whatsoever. :/
  • S_ftiqueS_ftique Posts: 1 New Member
    Hello, fellow simmers!

So before the Star Wars update, my custom content wasn't showing up. I was confused and my Origin was offline and I couldn't update it so I continued playing the base game version.

Today 17/10/20 I was trying to fix the issue, first of all by making sure CC is off and turned back on. Nothing. Next, I took my mods out and put them back in. Nothing. After that, I tried doing what a lot of people would say which is to take out the old Sims 4 folder and putting my CC into a newly generated folder. Nothing. The last thing I tried is to uninstall and reinstall TS4. Still nothing.

I can't get on my OneDrive since it's having an error for my PC.

Please let me know.
    You can also message me on Twitter and Instagram.
    Instagram @kloudmaxic
    Twitter @SoftiqueRBLX

Thank you.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    S_ftique wrote: »
    Hello, fellow simmers!

So before the Star Wars update, my custom content wasn't showing up. I was confused and my Origin was offline and I couldn't update it so I continued playing the base game version.

Today 17/10/20 I was trying to fix the issue, first of all by making sure CC is off and turned back on. Nothing. Next, I took my mods out and put them back in. Nothing. After that, I tried doing what a lot of people would say which is to take out the old Sims 4 folder and putting my CC into a newly generated folder. Nothing. The last thing I tried is to uninstall and reinstall TS4. Still nothing.

I can't get on my OneDrive since it's having an error for my PC.

Please let me know.
    You can also message me on Twitter and Instagram.
    Instagram @kloudmaxic
    Twitter @SoftiqueRBLX

Thank you.

This post may help:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17687518/#Comment_17687518
  • rosegoldsocksrosegoldsocks Posts: 1 New Member
    I downloaded the game onto a new PC yesterday & when I went to add CC, there was no mods folder. I tried repairing the game to add one itself twice but it's not working. Any ideas?
  • DarjaDarja Posts: 1 New Member
    Can somebody please help me translate what it says in my lastException file?

<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>3d6b1d06737c176d5f95b639</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-10-25 17:31:29</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.67.45.1020-1.200.000.468.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>tunable.py:2118</categoryid><desyncid>3d6b1d06737c176d5f95b639</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[cjiang] Caught exception loading reference. RefName: 26920 Manager: InstanceManager_statistic.
    TunableReference in Instance: 13513513920419829841 (SimsOMedia_Bossy_SurroundedByIdiots_LootBuff_0bFabcfFfd), Types.BUFF is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction. (ValueError: TunableReference in Instance: 13513513920419829841 (SimsOMedia_Bossy_SurroundedByIdiots_LootBuff_0bFabcfFfd), Types.BUFF is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction.)
    Traceback (most recent call last):

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 154, in c_api_server_init_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\core_services.py", line 164, in start_service_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 335, in start_single_service
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 104, in update_incremental_start
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 147, in _execute_gen
    File "C:\Users\DASHA\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Mods for the game\KS - SOL Personality Types.ts4script\Kawaiistacie_PersonalityMod.py", line 12, in _inject
    return new_function(target_function, *args, **kwargs)
    File "C:\Users\DASHA\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Mods for the game\KS - SOL Personality Types.ts4script\Kawaiistacie_PersonalityMod.py", line 64, in Kawaiistacie_PersonalityMod_AddMixer_163706
    original(self)
    File "C:\Users\DASHA\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Mods for the game\KS - SOL Personality Types.ts4script\Kawaiistacie_PersonalityMod.py", line 12, in _inject
    File "C:\Users\DASHA\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Mods for the game\KS - SOL Personality Types.ts4script\Kawaiistacie_PersonalityMod.py", line 45, in Kawaiistacie_PersonalityMod_AddMixer_163704
    original(self)
    File "C:\Users\DASHA\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Mods for the game\KS - SOL Personality Types.ts4script\Kawaiistacie_PersonalityMod.py", line 26, in Kawaiistacie_PersonalityMod_AddMixer_163702
    original(self)
    File "C:\Users\DASHA\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Mods for the game\KS - Preschool Mod [Upgrade].ts4script\Kawaiistacie_PreschoolFortots.py", line 10, in _inject
    File "C:\Users\DASHA\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Mods for the game\KS - Preschool Mod [Upgrade].ts4script\Kawaiistacie_PreschoolFortots.py", line 24, in Kawaiistacie_PreschoolFortots_AddSuperAffordances_1
    original(self)
    File "E:\Builds\MCCC_7_3_1\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 156, in _wrapper_function
    File "E:\Builds\MCCC_7_3_1\mc_cmd_center\mc_injections.py", line 297, in inject_load_data_into_class_instances
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 443, in load_data_into_class_instances
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 658, in load_from_xml
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 703, in feed
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 747, in _load_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 796, in _load_tunable
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 371, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1433, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1188, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 820, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 371, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1433, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 2118, in load_etree_node
    ValueError: TunableReference in Instance: 13513513920419829841 (SimsOMedia_Bossy_SurroundedByIdiots_LootBuff_0bFabcfFfd), Types.BUFF is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction.rtim=0
    ClientInfo isn't here</desyncdata></report>
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>3d6b1d06737c176d5f95b639</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-10-25 17:31:29</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.67.45.1020-1.200.000.468.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>tunable.py:2118</categoryid><desyncid>3d6b1d06737c176d5f95b639</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[cjiang] Caught exception loading reference. RefName: 16707 Manager: InstanceManager_statistic.
    TunableReference in Instance: 13513513920419829841 (SimsOMedia_Bossy_SurroundedByIdiots_LootBuff_0bFabcfFfd), Types.BUFF is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction. (ValueError: TunableReference in Instance: 13513513920419829841 (SimsOMedia_Bossy_SurroundedByIdiots_LootBuff_0bFabcfFfd), Types.BUFF is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction.)

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 154, in c_api_server_init_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\core_services.py", line 164, in start_service_tick
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\service_manager.py", line 335, in start_single_service
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 104, in update_incremental_start
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 147, in _execute_gen
    File "C:\Users\DASHA\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Mods for the game\KS - SOL Personality Types.ts4script\Kawaiistacie_PersonalityMod.py", line 64, in Kawaiistacie_PersonalityMod_AddMixer_163706
    original(self)
    File "C:\Users\DASHA\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Mods for the game\KS - SOL Personality Types.ts4script\Kawaiistacie_PersonalityMod.py", line 45, in Kawaiistacie_PersonalityMod_AddMixer_163704
    original(self)
    File "C:\Users\DASHA\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Mods for the game\KS - SOL Personality Types.ts4script\Kawaiistacie_PersonalityMod.py", line 26, in Kawaiistacie_PersonalityMod_AddMixer_163702
    original(self)
    File "C:\Users\DASHA\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Mods for the game\KS - Preschool Mod [Upgrade].ts4script\Kawaiistacie_PreschoolFortots.py", line 10, in _inject
    File "C:\Users\DASHA\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\Mods for the game\KS - Preschool Mod [Upgrade].ts4script\Kawaiistacie_PreschoolFortots.py", line 24, in Kawaiistacie_PreschoolFortots_AddSuperAffordances_1
    original(self)
    File "E:\Builds\MCCC_7_3_1\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 156, in _wrapper_function
    File "E:\Builds\MCCC_7_3_1\mc_cmd_center\mc_injections.py", line 297, in inject_load_data_into_class_instances
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py", line 443, in load_data_into_class_instances
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 658, in load_from_xml
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 703, in feed
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 747, in _load_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\serialization.py", line 796, in _load_tunable
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 1188, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 820, in load_etree_node
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 2118, in load_etree_node
    ValueError: TunableReference in Instance: 13513513920419829841 (SimsOMedia_Bossy_SurroundedByIdiots_LootBuff_0bFabcfFfd), Types.BUFF is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction.rtim=0
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>3d6b1d06737c176d5f95b639</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-10-25 17:31:29</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.67.45.1020-1.200.000.468.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>tunable.py:2118</categoryid><desyncid>3d6b1d06737c176d5f95b639</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[cjiang] Caught exception loading reference. RefName: 16699 Manager: InstanceManager_statistic.
    TunableReference in Instance: 16180772881211185538 (SimsOMedia_Bossy_Dedicated_Buff_4ccACedb9D), Types.BUFF is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction. (ValueError: TunableReference in Instance: 16180772881211185538 (SimsOMedia_Bossy_Dedicated_Buff_4ccACedb9D), Types.BUFF is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction.)

original(self)
    original(self)
    original(self)
    original(self)
    ValueError: TunableReference in Instance: 16180772881211185538 (SimsOMedia_Bossy_Dedicated_Buff_4ccACedb9D), Types.BUFF is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction.rtim=0
    <report><version>2</version><sessionid>3d6b1d06737c176d5f95b639</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2020-10-25 17:31:29</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.67.45.1020-1.200.000.468.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>tunable.py:2118</categoryid><desyncid>3d6b1d06737c176d5f95b639</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>[cjiang] Caught exception loading reference. RefName: 16698 Manager: InstanceManager_statistic.
    TunableReference in Instance: 16180772881211185538 (SimsOMedia_Bossy_Dedicated_Buff_4ccACedb9D), Types.BUFF is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction. (ValueError: TunableReference in Instance: 16180772881211185538 (SimsOMedia_Bossy_Dedicated_Buff_4ccACedb9D), Types.BUFF is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction.)

original(self)
    original(self)
    original(self)
    original(self)
    ValueError: TunableReference in Instance: 16180772881211185538 (SimsOMedia_Bossy_Dedicated_Buff_4ccACedb9D), Types.BUFF is set to a value that is not allowed by its class restriction.rtim=0
    </root>
    @Darja it looks like you have some broken Mods. Check with KawaiiStacie for updates on all of the Mods you have from her.
    I downloaded the game onto a new PC yesterday & when I went to add CC, there was no mods folder. I tried repairing the game to add one itself twice but it's not working. Any ideas?

I just saw this so sorry for the late reply. I hope you resolved your issue, if not I suggest opening and closing your game that should generate a new Mods folder. While the game is open enable Mods and CC.

A common mistake is looking for the Mods folder in the wrong path. Be sure that you are looking in the right place Documents>Electronic Arts>The Sims 4> Mods
  • adnarimBackwardsadnarimBackwards Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello all. None of my furniture mods seems to show up in game. My game will recognize that I have them downloaded and unpacked, it will even tell me where they should be found when I type in the search bar, yet the objects themselves wont show up in build/buy mode.
    I made sure to put the furniture mods and scripts in the mods folder just like the rest of the cc I have downloaded (clothes, hair, etc), nothing is more than one sub folder deep within the mod. Everything is extracted. I made sure that I have all required expansion/game/stuff packs required. I also made sure I have any mesh, or other requirements downloaded. All of my other types of mods work, its just the stuff I am supposed to be able to find in the build/buy section.
    So my question is, what am I doing wrong? Or, what should I do? I really want the bunk bed and cabinet cc's I downloaded lol.
    Hello all. None of my furniture mods seems to show up in game. My game will recognize that I have them downloaded and unpacked, it will even tell me where they should be found when I type in the search bar, yet the objects themselves wont show up in build/buy mode.
    I made sure to put the furniture mods and scripts in the mods folder just like the rest of the cc I have downloaded (clothes, hair, etc), nothing is more than one sub folder deep within the mod. Everything is extracted. I made sure that I have all required expansion/game/stuff packs required. I also made sure I have any mesh, or other requirements downloaded. All of my other types of mods work, its just the stuff I am supposed to be able to find in the build/buy section.
    So my question is, what am I doing wrong? Or, what should I do? I really want the bunk bed and cabinet cc's I downloaded lol.

You could try resetting your Mods folder. Cut and Paste the Mods folder to your desktop. Then open and close your game. This should generate a new Mods folder. Cut and paste your Mods over to the new folder.

Also, if you are using One Drive, that can confuse the game into looking in the wrong place for your Mods folder. You may want to turn One Drive off.
  • adnarimBackwardsadnarimBackwards Posts: 3 New Member
    > @Bananas_45 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > You could try resetting your Mods folder. Cut and Paste the Mods folder to your desktop. Then open and close your game. This should generate a new Mods folder. Cut and paste your Mods over to the new folder.
    >
    > Also, if you are using One Drive, that can confuse the game into looking in the wrong place for your Mods folder. You may want to turn One Drive off.

I just did both of those things. No luck so far.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top