March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOD REQUEST THREAD

Comments

• simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    @Bananas_45 That's for sims 3 though. I'm asking for one for sims 4.
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,773 Member
    simgirl542 wrote: »
    @Bananas_45 That's for sims 3 though. I'm asking for one for sims 4.

It is for Sim 4. It overrides the Horseshoe game from Outdoor Retreat.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I would like to request a mod where Sims can be on the sports teams that came in Discover University without having to attend University at the same time. It would be nice if child/teens could be on these teams and older Sims as well.
    Is there any version of the mod that is not via TSR? The only time I used TSR it screwed up my computer so I don't trust it.
  • okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    edited September 2020
    An official mod that makes all CAS items available when planning an outfit on Batuu for your playable Sim.

Also a mod that adds actual R2-D2 (Light blue) and BB-8 (Orange) skins to the droid depot for purchase.
    Post edited by okester on
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    edited September 2020
    @okester Rey's voice is actually incomplete, so even if someone made a mod the sims would be silent in majority of interactions since she wasn't meant to be played or taken out of Batuu, though it's lazy on EA's part as they should have guessed we would be wanting this. However, we (thepancake1 and I) are actually working on something similar and making good progress so far, so I'll make sure to keep you posted. (I should note though that no voices can be added to CAS, CAS is pretty much untouchable, so any mod adding voices will be through a pie or settings menu in game.)

As for the muffled voices, it's just a voice filter (so not even a real voice) assigned to the masks in game and could probably be done as a trait, like the ghost voice.
    That Petanque mod is not available. I looked for it and nothing came up. I think it's too old
  • CheekyimpCheekyimp Posts: 124 Member
    Would it be possible to have a mod so the droids act the same way in the "real" world as they do on Batuu? Such a let down they are static when they come home, would love it if I could set the droid on Eliza >:)
  • AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    Cheekyimp wrote: »
    Would it be possible to have a mod so the droids act the same way in the "real" world as they do on Batuu? Such a let down they are static when they come home, would love it if I could set the droid on Eliza >:)

I Second this, I love the droids, but I agree that it sucks that they don't follow you outside of Batuu.
  • Dukemon20Dukemon20 Posts: 38 Member
    I am searching for Mods to upgrade Vampire and Spellcaster. They should use their abilities to affect children and toddlers to.
    I want to create Vampires who can drink form toddlers and children and teens. It is boring always playing this disgustingly boring vampires. Instead buying the Star Wars Lizenz for The Sims, EA should buy a licenss for World of Darkness Gameplay.
    Star Wars is a boring good vs evil fairy tale. Thereby Living by feelings is the evil side...
  • waaynewaayne Posts: 1 New Member
    A mod which keeps the moodlet bar permanently expanded, that would be real awesome.
    waayne wrote: »
    A mod which keeps the moodlet bar permanently expanded, that would be real awesome.

Actually, yes. I would download this.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Does anybody know of a mod that fixes the Freelance Fashion Photographer Career? Or, if not, how to fix it in-game?
    funny-gifs20.gif

• loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Does anybody know of a mod that fixes the Freelance Fashion Photographer Career? Or, if not, how to fix it in-game?

There's this one that fixes all freelancer careers broken in the latest patch:

https://louisim-yt.tumblr.com/post/628437862619201536/this-is-a-mod-that-fixes-the-freelancer-career-in

Or were you looking for something specifically to do with the Photographer career?
    Okay, I just looked again and the Petanque set is definitely not downloadable. It's from 2018 and there's no download button, so I would like to resubmit my request for a playable bocce set mod.

https://louisim-yt.tumblr.com/post/628437862619201536/this-is-a-mod-that-fixes-the-freelancer-career-in

Or were you looking for something specifically to do with the Photographer career?

I haven’t checked myself, but I heard that this mod actually does not work. Do you know if it works from personal experience?
    Chazzzy wrote: »

I haven’t checked myself, but I heard that this mod actually does not work. Do you know if it works from personal experience?

I don't, no. That'd be a shame if so.
  • Simon_ESimon_E Posts: 4 New Member
    I'm looking for a mod that doesn't check tags in CAS. What I mean is: when you create a sim and go planning outfits and every category is by default already filtered, and you see only formal clothes for formal, only athletic ones for athletic, and so on. I would like a mod that makes so, by default, nothing is filtered.
    I know that you can simply uncheck the mark, so this is the smallest of issues, but I still hate it, so much, especially since many categorizations are nonsensical.
    Ideally should be a mod that uncheck everything by default, maybe could leave checked only Fashion Choice (feminine, masculine).
    I don't know if something like that already exist (am I the only one annoyed by this?), and google is not my friend in this.
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Im sorry if its been linked, I tried to go back a bit. I found a couple of different mods for vampires, but i wasn't sure if I found what im looking for, i want vampires to be more able to take care of their thirst when not playing them, ask to turn on their own ( even if not playing) and other sims to be able to ask to be turned. I wish it could include Sims being able to offer to be bitten too. I don't want any of the bite types to kill anyone tho. Thank you. ( not sure if there's any others to really make it more fun playing with them, i love vampires)
    Chazzzy wrote: »

Coming back in to say I've had a chance now to see if this working and it appears to be fine - at least in the one save I tried it in. I have a freelance Maker and she did a couple of commissions and everything worked as it should: all her tasks got ticked off and she got paid as she should at the end of it.
  • NeganTheSaviorUSNeganTheSaviorUS Posts: 6 New Member
    It would be really nice to be able to read again while lying on the bed like in sims 2 and 3. To be able to relax too. Especially since the sims sometimes do it for a few seconds. Being able to cuddle on the bed too.
  • lisetteosauruslisetteosaurus Posts: 9 New Member
    I am looking for a mod that prevents your sim from randomly changing into the hospital gown after giving birth. Playing the100 baby challenge and my sim keeps changing to that outfit when she's going out. Please help me if there is a mod out there that can do this.
  • JemmaTheSimmerJemmaTheSimmer Posts: 387 Member
    I'm looking for a couple of mods, please let me know if they exist. Thanks in advance to anyone who knows!

First is there one to make mermaids use the ladders to get out of the ocean? It still doesn't seem to work and it means they can't get up on decks & I can't build a house on the water for them.

Also this one seems like a long shot, but is there a mod to make university housing available to both universities? I'd love to make some Gibbs Hill housing available to both but I can't seem to find anything (I don't want to do residential as I want other roommates and don't want to have to buy the house and all).
  • SimyimSimyim Posts: 142 Member
    Awesome idea for a thread! :)

I’m looking for mods that disable batuu situational outfits on NPC. For instance, it would be great if an NPC twilek you have edited in CAS stayed with that new look next time you visit Batuu, rather than reverting to the original look. Do you know if there is already any mod capable of that? Thanks a million!