Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kev & Get It: A Reality Show! (S02E12 • Updated 9/04 • Vote for your winner!)

124...Next

Comments

• _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,751 Member
    edited July 2020
    @ajamkeevin darn it, Ajam, now I have to read the whole thing all over again! :D Just kidding. I think that's a great idea! I love your chapters, but I only have time to read in little bursts, so I'd get confused about where in the chapter I left off. With your chapters broken up, I can read to the end of one part, save the page, and pick it up more easily later! :smiley:
    Also more pages means more potential room to comment... muahahah

*Edit: Pt II of episode 1 isn't clickable in the overview. :smile:
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
  • ajamkeevinajamkeevin Posts: 278 Member
    edited July 2020
    @_sims_Yimi yaaay, thank you! I'm happy this will make it easier for you. And yes, I'm being a sneaky sausage~ :flushed: More room to comment means more things can be noticed, hopefully! I know it's a draaaag to comment on a 7000+ word post :neutral:

And yes! Part II of the first episode isn't available yet, it will be coming in the next couple of days! I'm working on expanding the first episode (it was very veeeeery bare bones, haha) to make it fit in more with the story, and also because it will be such a cathartic experience to go back right before the finale and write about these characters' very first time meeting each other after I've been writing about them for *yikes* three years. Keep an eye out for it :wink:
    Season 2, Episode 1: Remastered and Expanded!
    "The Housemates Who Want It All"

pfKDxPH.jpg

In preparation for the finale, join the contestants once again and see how they first met, before everything happened! I've lovingly remastered and expanded this first episode well beyond its very bare-bones first iteration, so I'd love for y'all to take a look and see how far everyone's come! And if you haven't read K&GI, then what are you waiting for? Now is the time! :wink:

Part I is here! And Part II is here!
  • _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,751 Member
    @ajamkeevin Ooooh I love how you’ve spruced up the first chapter! Reading this was such a nostalgic ride. I’m not fully caught up yet, but seeing everyone again sure brought back memories and shows how far they’ve gone… or not gone. Some were gone before they even got started, haha. I still detest Patricio, the sleazeball.
    Also, your head is getting too big for your own trailer? xDDDDDD
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    I love what you've done to your blog, its beautiful. And I think it's fantastic that you've split up your episodes like that. I'm personally not a very strong reader and find it hard to keep up with many characters at once so I have to take a lot of breaks. Your breaking things up allows me to formulate my thoughts and pen them down in the comments section before moving on. (And I'm treating it as there's advertisements in between the ep :wink: ) I appreciate you doing this very much. :)
    @_sims_Yimi Thank you! ♥ It was so much fun to write, and it really was a nostalgic ride going back and writing about everyone after all that went down during the season. I loved throwing some hints here and there about what would happen later on :tongue: And, I kept insisting I should (kev &) get a trailer because I deserve it as the host but the producers said I'm getting full of myself :angry: haha

@mercuryfoam thanks so much! I'm happy that it makes it easier for you to read. I'm glad I made this change! And I looove the idea of the breaks in the episodes being breaks for advertisements, I hadn't thought of it that way and it's perfect :lol:
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    I have to say... I'm loving the juicy drama. I've been leaving comments on everyone over on the blog. What an incredible and entertaining cast!
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    Oh, thank you so much @AdamsEve1231 ! That means a lot♥ I'm really enjoying reading your comments!
    ajamkeevin wrote: »
    Oh, thank you so much @AdamsEve1231 ! That means a lot♥ I'm really enjoying reading your comments!

I'm obsessed. I stayed up wayyyyyyy too late again last night to read. Haha.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest

THANK YOU so much!!♥ I've been away from home for a little while, but I'm going to make a whole evening out of catching up with your comments on the blog and in the Freezer Bunny Circle. Thank you, really, thank you so much! You've made my whole week with your kind comments :blush: I'm so happy you like K&GI!

THANK YOU so much!!♥ I've been away from home for a little while, but I'm going to make a whole evening out of catching up with your comments on the blog and in the Freezer Bunny Circle. Thank you, really, thank you so much! You've made my whole week with your kind comments :blush: I'm so happy you like K&GI!

You're welcome! Did you have a nice trip?

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    Kev & Get More
    Geneva's Red Carpet

ifwaad1.jpg

Kev & Get More is the companion show to the main K&GI show, where we explore backstories, follow our contestants home after their eliminations, or just generally learn more about our favorite K&GI housemates. The writing will differ in style from the main show.

In this twelfth installment, blogger, social media sensation, and future Season 3 contestant Geneva Endicott interviews the fourteen contestants of Season 2 as they walk the red carpet for the finale of K&GI.

Check out the red carpet here!