March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tales of Camelot - 3.65: What you Truly Wish - Updated 21/02/2024

Comments

• ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    edited August 2020
    Amazing 😍😍😍 You should be super proud, it looks so otherwordly! You must be very patient (but seeing your chapter images, I already knew that!). So pretty! I would happily live there - well, maybe minus the prickly roommate.
  • lone_catlone_cat Posts: 417 Member
    I am still in awe of your pictures. You should definitely be proud of Nimueh's realm. That looks amazing and like a lot of hard work!

Now I can't wait for the next chapter and how Nimueh will help Morgana. I also sort of want to see more pictures of Nimueh and her magical realm. :)

And I like to do that with my story sims, put them in different settings, and have a party. I downloaded a bunch of 70s CC and made them have a disco party/skating rink party. Or sometimes I'll just let them have small dance parties. I don't really have any suggestions for your twentieth chapter, but it would be cool to see them in a modern setting.
  • _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,747 Member
    @lone_cat
    I'm glad you enjoyed it! Modern setting it is. I'm going to put everyone in suits/dresses, let them loose on the townies and see what happens. :D

Woo! This officially makes 20 posts. :mrgreen: I'm having a lot of fun with the story so far. Hopefully you guys are, too! As for the party - I'm sticking with 8 sims to not make myself go crazy, so who do y'all want to see in modern clothes? :D

1caPgIV.jpg
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    Loved this chapter!
    Arthur and Guinevere are cute, but I still ship me and Arthur more. :D
    @Duvelina Hahahahahaha XD I'll make sure to put an extra screenshot of him in a suit for you later. :D:D:D
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
    _sims_Yimi wrote: »
    As for the party - I'm sticking with 8 sims to not make myself go crazy, so who do y'all want to see in modern clothes? :D

You know what, let me shock you, I kind of want to see modern-day Uther.

I can imagine Morgana looking pretty cool in modern day clothes, she'd totally pull off a rocker chick vibe, but also a really preppy vibe.

(And I'll never be mad if Lancelot joins in, ya know... o:) )
    @ThePlumbob Not canon. But I clicked "randomize" in CAS. This is what the game gave me. I'm ded
    09-04-20-1-15-03-PM.png
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    edited September 2020
    @ThePlumbob Not canon. But I clicked "randomize" in CAS. This is what the game gave me. I'm ded
    09-04-20-1-15-03-PM.png

Bhahahaha me too 😂😂😂
    LOL, Uther. Good old randomize. :D
    Morgana is having a really bad day. Hopefully, things get better, and she gets out of marrying awful Richard. And Guinevere and Arthur are so adorable. :)
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    Duvelina wrote: »
    Loved this chapter!
    Arthur and Guinevere are cute, but I still ship me and Arthur more. :D
    Rofl. Your comment. I'd hand you a Best Comment trophy if I could. :joy:

@_sims_Yimi
    ok wall of text: part 2
    What got me laughing out of bed is several things. First ahh man her bumping into the post behind her, I can picture it so vividly. And the noise when she hits it too. Like a BA BUMP then *water sploshes* then *hem of skirt gets wet* then *Guin feeling like total klutz in front of her crush* and the *birds cawing in the distance to accentuate the awkwardness between them* BAHAHA! Poor Guin. I don't blame you for running away. Sorry to laugh at you but that is adorabe af and you need to go see Morgana immediately to treat your shoulder that's gotta hurt so bad.

And second right here is Arthur I am soooo enjoying your expression in the last screenshot. Another undignified laugh from me right there. XDD For all the nobles flaunting themselves at his face, did we just witness Arthur experiencing his first rejection right here? By a maidservant at that? Hahaha! I wouldn't be surprised if he pieced it together like that. Like what in the world happened? Am I so repulsive that she runs away from me like a startled deer? That she'd rather hurt herself than get closer to me? Everyone's so good at their games and putting out their best assets. *cough* He won't immediately identify Guin's clumsiness as her overwhelming feelings for him (at least that's what I think). Oh man I'm so in for this ride. Yayayay this is worth getting out of bed for. I loove me an awkward romance. <3
    I had way too much fun with this.
    Okay guys. Sooooo. I don't know how my brain reached this conclusion but. I put them all in biker's clothes.
    And then I took them to a night club and turned autonomy on.
    Results were mixed, buuuuutttt. :D

09-04-20-8-13-44-PM.jpg
    Look at my lil' cast tearing it up on the dancefloor. :D
    09-04-20-8-13-07-PM.jpg
    09-04-20-8-05-25-PM.jpg
    09-04-20-8-20-45-PM.jpg
    Well, except for Uther's actor. He wasn't too pleased. Something about "getting too old for this BS". xD

09-04-20-8-21-33-PM.jpg
    For some reason Gawain was mostly occupied with dance-battling his own reflection. Uh, Gawain? You know mirrors are a thing, right? Hello?
    09-04-20-8-22-06-PM.jpg
    Oh, I can't stay upset with him. I tried putting him in a grim reaper robe and he's still cute.

So, they did all of this on autonomy, but there's a little bit of a story here. At some point, it became group A versus group B, with Morrie, Gwen, Uther and Gawain vs Arthur, Elyan, Lancelot and Merlin, and they started challenging each other to dance battles.

09-04-20-8-06-41-PM.jpg
    09-04-20-8-20-51-PM.jpg
    09-04-20-8-20-30-PM.jpg
    09-04-20-8-18-19-PM.jpg

And flirting. Lots and lots of flirting.

09-04-20-8-17-52-PM.jpg
    09-04-20-8-19-16-PM.jpg
    09-04-20-8-05-41-PM.jpg
    09-04-20-8-36-55-PM.jpg

It did not go too well for team B. :D until they brought in their ace, of course...

09-04-20-8-41-24-PM.jpg
    09-04-20-8-39-37-PM.jpg
    Why? Why is this guy attractive in everything he does?! :D

09-04-20-8-42-48-PM.jpg
    Arthur tried to be hot on the dance floor too, but I was a little distracted by the cc on the sim behind him. Ah, this game. It never stays normal.

09-04-20-8-09-27-PM.jpg
    Okay, that was it for today, haha. Sorry for all that! I had to share. :D
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Haha! I can totally see them all pulling up on a bunch of motorcycles, and the whole place clearing out to make room for them on the dance floor.

Wait... what is that CC? Fire breathing sims? I got distracted by this too, lol.
    @DeafSimmer
    I’m glad! Will continue with the story as planned, then. :mrgreen:

@lone_cat
    Morgana is having a bit of a week, that’s for sure. Arthur and Gwen were a blast to pose this time around, haha. Most of their expressions they did all by themselves, without help from me. I love it when sims act out all on their own!

@mercuryfoam
    Haha, if you describe it like that, it makes it pretty hilariously awkward, yeah. Poor Gwen. She may never recover from so much embarrassment damage. xD As may Arthur, in his total confusion over what on earth just happened. Haha, I’m glad you’re excited for this. Makes it a little easier to forget I suck at romance and just write, maybe =3

@lone_cat again
    Oh, that’s a magic cc I downloaded from somewhere. I have a ton of things like that, and my game likes randomly slapping it on sims in the background. It’s usually annoying, but in cases like this, it ends up being pretty hilarious XD
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    @_sims_Yimi
    Squeee Look at Morgana rocking up the dance floor. Even Gawain is trying to act cool. But idk he just looks cute to me for the entire dance scenes too. Elyan…. yeuk.

Morgana must be like the cutest rocker chic I've ever seen. She looks so innocent and sweet. Idk if you put her in a spiky choker with equally spiky shoulder padded jacket she's going to look like an angel.. with spikes. <3

Woah Uther looks… like a teacher. O-o My brain no compute. Dem flirts. Did anyone go couply? Or is that a spoiler?

I cannot get over the fact that Lancelot is wearing a hogwarts shirt. Which makes him a hogwarts fan… Griffindor?

Nice to see Guin being not shy there. Is it Guin or Gwen? :lol: Bah there’s no such thing as bad romance because there’s all kinds of romance and you’re off to a great headstart. Just write don’t think :smile:
    edited September 2020
    @mercuryfoam
    Haha, you have such a bias against poor Elyan XD then again, it wasn't exactly a flattering photo. The poor guy just can't compete against Arthur and Lancelot in terms of looks.

I have no idea what you said because EA is covering it in flowers, but I agree with you 100% :mrgreen:

Oh, everyone flirted with everyone. Guinevere and Gawain, Morgana and Elyan, Morgana and Merlin, Merlin and Arthur, Arthur and Gawain... and literally everyone with Lancelot. Ironically, Lancelot was the only one that rejected everybody. :D Haha, which house would Lancelot be? I'm guessing Griffyndor, yeah.

Hi, guys! I hope you’re all doing well. :mrgreen: This one was planned for tomorrow, but I’m posting it early because I have no life I like making people happy. :#

ZcHc1KU.jpg

Also, a little heads-up – next weekend is D&D weekend. There’s a ton of preparations to do. I get to play an assassin! :smiley: Soooo, if you don't see a chapter appearing by next weekend, don't worry! I'm not dead. Just playing out a chaotic street chase with way too many flying knives.
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Ch2.9
    Soooo, Percival. I remember the knights teasing him about Sarah. Are we going to get some snippets of their romance? Does Sarah like him? Oof he might have quite the obstacle since Sarah's cordial with more than one knight from the sounds of it.

And Arthur! I'm wondering if his concern for Morgana has him approaching Guin or Sarah next. I mean, she kept secrets from him, he might want someone to keep a closer eye on her. I'm not going to think about Camelot and Nemeth's union. I'm just going to stick with Arthur and Guin.
    Are you trying to get me to fall in love with Arthur, Yimi? Because it's working. He's such a wholesome dude.

I love how you ended that last frame with him looking at the wooden statue he made.

I dread to think what Morgana will become like once she's in Nemeth, with no Arthur, no Gawain and no Sarah. All the people she cares for and that keep her going will be gone. All the people that helpe her retain softness will be gone. :heartbreak:

@mercuryfoam
    Soooo, Percival. I remember the knights teasing him about Sarah. Are we going to get some snippets of their romance? Does Sarah like him?
    I would much prefer to see Sarah with Elyan, but I doubt you'd agree :D Though I still have no idea why you hate him haha.
    edited September 2020
    @DeafSimmer
    Arthur does have his moments. =)

@mercuryfoam
    Yes, stick with the happy sunshine, it’s way more pleasant than the thing-that-shall-not-be-named =D That’s a pretty logical guess, though!

@ThePlumbob
    Are you trying to get me to fall in love with Arthur, Yimi?
    Yes. :#

@ThePlumbob @mercuryfoam
    Okay, I feel like I need to clarify something here. Back then, the guys were teasing Percival about Sofia the townie bartender. Despite his looks, the guy is still a teenager, so Sarah is old enough to be his mother. XD
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Okay, I feel like I need to clarify something here. Back then, the guys were teasing Percival about Sofia the townie bartender. Despite his looks, the guy is still a teenager, so Sarah is old enough to be his mother. XD
    I can't say I'd find Percival a good candidate for her even if he was older. I don't like him very much. Not that I massively see Sarah settling down with anyone. But who knows.
    Hi, guys! I'm done playing out the chaotic chase scene with way too many knives. Back to Camelot it is. I hope you're all doing well! :)
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    edited September 2020
    Woo, this feels like it's been a while. :D

Mx1002F.jpg
    J6AKQqX.jpg