Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stuff Pack 18 and Expansion Pack 10

From both, Origin leak, and Lindsay tweet, we know than we will have SP18 and EP10

(also know than EP10 and its patch will not include bunkbeds, cars nor babies)

And to finish, seem both packs are done (or EP10 at cosmetic/minor changes)

Comments

• gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Kind of keeping my expectations low for the moment. 2020 hasn't been a very good year for The Sims 4 it seems. Tiny Living was a great pack in my eyes, and Eco Lifestyle, despite its many, many flaws, brought nice additions to the game. Let's hope they revolve around a theme that is replayable and adds creativity to the game. This is what some of the latest packs lacked, in my opinion.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    It's not gonna be a farming EP either...
    I want to set expectations now, though, that cars, babies, farms and bunk beds are not part of this EP.

I cannot imagine what either of them could be about.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    I want to set expectations now, though, that cars, babies, farms and bunk beds are not part of this EP.

There are other things people have been requesting, like happy haunts, rock bands, better weddings, better romance, generations, etc. Cars, babies, farms, and bunk beds are just top of the iceberg.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited September 2020
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • QueenSaraphineQueenSaraphine Posts: 308 Member
    There was something in the patch notes, about basement windows casting shadows they weren’t supposed to, something with “not that spooky time yet”

So my guess is something related to happy haunts for one of them :)
    SignatureSparkly.gif
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    edited September 2020
    I think that the wedding destination update is all the wedding stuff we'll get.

As for the themes of the next SP and EP, I doubt that it's anything the majority of players want because they seem to go in the opposite direction. So, my advice, is to figure out what bizarre pack the devs might want to make and that will be the one.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I think that the wedding destination update is all the wedding stuff we'll get.
    Could be a prelude to a wedding pack.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    With the new patch yesterday they could’ve added some new hints with the future cube for the upcoming packs. Anyone checked that out?
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    I don't think the stuff pack is coming any time soon, they usually spread the pack releases out. They only just announced the game pack and now there's already an EP being announced in a few weeks so it's unlikely they'll put out the stuff pack
  • clover24clover24 Posts: 887 Member
    I really want story progression I hate having to use mods. And better family trees. She didn’t say no to generations where all life stages are included with walking sticks back and schools, hopefully in a setting like the French Alps so I can have my sims live my mountain home fantasy.
    I think I’m asking too much here... but I want it so much :'(
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    SimGuruNinja posted this flirty plumbob on Twitter, so there is a lot of speculation about a romance pack there.
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    I have 0 expectations. First off, if they dont address the bugs and Major issues now, the more patches that dont and more content they add the worse it will get. I used to be excited about new stuff, now I dont even care. I already cant play EL so I will just watch till they do fix stuff, till then even if Happy Haunts does come out, which I would love, i wont buy anything nor update even yesterdays patch.
  • rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    Kita5399 wrote: »
    SimGuruNinja posted this flirty plumbob on Twitter, so there is a lot of speculation about a romance pack there.

Considering we can now elope in destination worlds, then it's quite likely. I would looove a romance pack, but going to keep expectations in check for the time being.
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    rinre33 wrote: »
    Kita5399 wrote: »

Considering we can now elope in destination worlds, then it's quite likely. I would looove a romance pack, but going to keep expectations in check for the time being.
    Same, I’m going to set the bar low at this point. It’s disappointing, I remember being so excited and chatting with everyone about new content for TS2 & TS3. Any excitement I get from teasers in this game is very short lived, and I’m just waiting to see what it is we won’t get from the new pack. :(

• SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    I didn't buy anything sims related in 2020 because none of the releases so far seemed well executed or fleshed out to me to buy them. I probably won't buy SP18 either since stuff packs never do it for me and I own only 3. Maybe EP10 will be worth it for me? Who knows? Honestly I can't think of what either of them could be about.
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • jimbbqjimbbq Posts: 2,734 Member
    The milking machine goes brrrrrrr !!!
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    jimbbq wrote: »

I'm new to the forums, so I'm not quite sure what that means?
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    A Romance SP? Give me hotels to own, live in and run and I can send my honeymooners there for a romantic honeymoon.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,227 Member
    edited September 2020
    Romance in France Stuff :p !

+ Romance Reputation, Chemistry, Zodiac signs and 🐸🐸🐸🐸 matchmaker !
  • EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    Romance in France Stuff :p !

+ Romance Reputation, Chemistry, Zodiac signs and 🐸🐸🐸🐸 matchmaker !

I’m worried to get my hopes up for this pack for it not to exist in the end!
  • MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member
    All I want is werewolves at this point. Been so disappointed with TS4 lately that I don't have any hopes whatsoever.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member

Well SimGuruNinja put a picture up of a Sims 4 Plumbob which was pink flirty so EP 10 could be a Romance Pack.
    crocobaura wrote: »

There are other things people have been requesting, like happy haunts, rock bands, better weddings, better romance, generations, etc. Cars, babies, farms, and bunk beds are just top of the iceberg.

And don't forget about Theme Parks.
    jimbbq wrote: »

I'm new to the forums, so I'm not quite sure what that means?

What people think of Cash Cow.
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    A Romance SP? Give me hotels to own, live in and run and I can send my honeymooners there for a romantic honeymoon.

No a Romance EP is what they mean. I"m hoping the SP will be Pool Stuff.