Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The 7 Deadly Sims! - Finale is posted.

Spudders_86Spudders_86 Posts: 270 Member
Y6HgixA.png
yMxHt4e.png
Welcome to my very first competition!!

This competition is all about the 7 deadly sins, or should I say, ‘The 7 Deadly Sims!! ’Everybody knows them so let’s have a bit of fun with them.
This competition is all about your interpretation on the 7 deadly sins and a chance to show off your creative side.

Number of rounds:
There will be 8 rounds in total, 1 for each of the sins and then a finale. There will be no eliminations during this competition.

Extensions:
Each round will be a week long and extensions can be requested within a reasonable amount of time and entries can be edited anytime after being handed in as long as the image is not totally changed.

Your sims:
All Sims game formats are welcome in this competition as well as all Sim types (occult, fantasy). I only ask that your Sims be young adult and older. You can use a different Sim for each round or keep to the same one.

Judges information:
Rounds will be judged out of 20, there will be no comments unless requested. There are 3 judges so there will be a maximum of 60 points up for grabs.

Other nuggets of information:
CC and Google images are welcome.
All backgrounds and styles are of your own choice. We want to see your creative side in full swing!
As always, please be encouraging and kind to your peers and contestants.
If there is a problem or you need an explanation about a mark given, I will always be happy to explain. Contact me in a PM and we can talk.
If you would like some help or clarification be sure to ask, we cannot do it for you, but we can certainly help clarify any questions about things.
If you feel like you are not getting anywhere in the rounds, please don't be discouraged, ask questions about techniques, how things are done, and anything else you feel they will help you improve on your entries.

My judges and I are super excited for this competition and can not wait to see what you come up with!
Rqtv8vw.gif
Post edited by Spudders_86 on

Comments