Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lost Opportunity

My Gardening Sim had the opportunity "Uncommonly Good" which results in the ability to plant eggs and cheese. While I was waiting for "Outstandingly Rare" to plant burgers and steaks. I sent my sim off on a trip to France. I think that's where he lost the series. I got tired of waiting and cheated (NRass < MC < Basic < Opportunity: By Category < Gardening). "Uncommonly Good" was available. I made the mistake of reading it (if I had just accepted it, I would have been fine, resubmitted 20 veggies and go on) and noticed I had done this already and cancelled it. I realized afterwards that I'd lost it somehow and would have to start over. I can't start over. "Uncommonly Good" is not available. It's been 3 Sim days plus another adventure trip and I still can't find "Uncommonly Good" under Gardening Opportunities. How long do I have to wait for it to come back or is there an other option?

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited September 2020
    If what you require is granting your sim credit for having completed an earlier opportunity in the chain so you can get to the more advanced one, then the mod to use is DebugEnabler rather than MasterController.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • MadDoctor61MadDoctor61 Posts: 414 Member
    edited September 2020
    Thanks. I went digging through the phone options of DE and restarted "Uncommonly Good". He's got the cheese ready for the next level, though he can't plant any more to get the perfect cheese till he regains the planting ability. I'll cheat to the second level as soon as he delivers the produce.

This has happened to me before. Any idea why?
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    World travel is known to break opportunity chains. The current versions of NRaas Traveler are meant to help protect and preserve these but, assuming it's in play, it's not always successful in doing so.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net