Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken/Updated Mods & CC: SW:JB Sept.-Oct. 2020

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    I knew someone would beat me to that one, @bandit5 !

Updated Mods
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    UI cheats ex is good to go!
  • gettpsgettps Posts: 420 Member
    Update on all my mods. The patch barely fixed anything so it had no effect on any of my mods.

Better Fabricator
    Better ECO Water
    Better ECO Power
    Nanocan drag-and-drop Fix
    Gardening for All Seasons
    No Robot Upgrade Parts on Chemistry Lab
    Acting Career Gig Booster
    Transform some Grass Daily Task
    Scientist Career - Graveyard Shift and Gardening Fix

Are all fine with the current update.
    @AnnLee87 beat me :disappointed: And thanks, @gettps!

Updated Mods
    UI Cheats Extension (weerbesu)

Reported Fine by Creator
    • by gettps — all mods
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • viri2626viri2626 Posts: 12 New Member
    Thanks <3
  • gettpsgettps Posts: 420 Member
    @luthienrising

No prob.

You know what the messed up thing is? I made the Better ECO Power mod because the power generation on the devices was too low.

EA FURTHER decreased the power generation with the current update! They decreased power generation on the ground solar panels by a FURTHER 11%. This is messed up.

So, my mod is even more necessary now.
  • AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    Yeah sorry, that's the last one I was waiting for. I sat here constantly refreshing his patron page. lol Off to play now!
  • Epierc32Epierc32 Posts: 19 Member
    > @luthienrising said:
    > Thanks, @Epierc32 Is that tested with only those installed? (Asking because there are other UI mods with issues too.)

The issue is not there with only those mods installed. The only other UI mod I have is Tmex's Expandable Catalog mod. I'll try taking that out next.
    > @Epierc32 said:
    > > @luthienrising said:
    > > Thanks, @Epierc32 Is that tested with only those installed? (Asking because there are other UI mods with issues too.)
    >
    > The issue is not there with only those mods installed. The only other UI mod I have is Tmex's Expandable Catalog mod. I'll try taking that out next.

I guess I'm too new to the forums to edit my own posts, so I apologize if this this gets spammy.

Added my mods back in (without the expandable catalog) and the issue is back.
  • maglev666maglev666 Posts: 72 Member
    > @mecbar said:
    > ## is broken

> @AnnLee87 said:
    > ## is updated!

We can't talk about that mod here guys.
  • llamasflullamasflu Posts: 221 Member
    AnnLee87 wrote: »
    WW is updated!

hey, we're not allowed to talk about those mods on here since they're nsfw & 18+
    tumblr_nvyznq2a181tiiy96o2_400.gifv
  • yoganne78yoganne78 Posts: 8 New Member
    Hopefully they fix the window/door transparency issue!
    > @Epierc32 said:
    > > @Epierc32 said:
    > > > @luthienrising said:
    > > > Thanks, @Epierc32 Is that tested with only those installed? (Asking because there are other UI mods with issues too.)
    > >
    > > The issue is not there with only those mods installed. The only other UI mod I have is Tmex's Expandable Catalog mod. I'll try taking that out next.
    >
    > I guess I'm too new to the forums to edit my own posts, so I apologize if this this gets spammy.
    >
    > Added my mods back in (without the expandable catalog) and the issue is back.

Figured it out.

Turns out it was Neia_MoreClubsPerSim.package that did it. I don't know though. Date Modified says 7/23/2020
    > @yoganne78 said:
    > Hopefully they fix the window/door transparency issue!

Amen, this basically makes the game unplayable. Well unless you go mod free, no thanks.
    Epierc32 wrote: »
    > @Epierc32 said:
    > > @Epierc32 said:
    > > > @luthienrising said:
    > > > Thanks, @Epierc32 Is that tested with only those installed? (Asking because there are other UI mods with issues too.)
    > >
    > > The issue is not there with only those mods installed. The only other UI mod I have is Tmex's Expandable Catalog mod. I'll try taking that out next.
    >
    > I guess I'm too new to the forums to edit my own posts, so I apologize if this this gets spammy.
    >
    > Added my mods back in (without the expandable catalog) and the issue is back.

Figured it out.

Turns out it was Neia_MoreClubsPerSim.package that did it. I don't know though. Date Modified says 7/23/2020

Thanks @Epierc32 . Have you had a chance to test that one alone? It's a good candidate for breakage and I'd love if you have time to test it for me without other mods installed! It hasn't been reported elsewhere yet that I've seen.

@yoganne78 On the CC windows (and doors? I haven't seen examples of those!), what will most likely happen is that S4S will update to include a batch fix. This won't be a fix on EA's side.

@all PLEASE don't mention NSFW/18+ mods or CC here! You can get yourselves kicked off the Forums.
    > @luthienrising said:
    > (Quote)...
    > @yoganne78 On the CC windows (and doors? I haven't seen examples of those!), what will most likely happen is that S4S will update to include a batch fix. This won't be a fix on EA's side.
    >...

I am keeping an eye on S$S site for update. Not sure how involved this kind of fix will be, so I could be just wasting my time.
    > @maglev666 said:
    > > @luthienrising said:
    > > (Quote)...
    > > @yoganne78 On the CC windows (and doors? I haven't seen examples of those!), what will most likely happen is that S4S will update to include a batch fix. This won't be a fix on EA's side.
    > >...
    >
    > I am keeping an eye on S$S site for update. Not sure how involved this kind of fix will be, so I could be just wasting my time.

LOL S4S I mean.
    @maglev666 It's pretty rare that they update before the new pack comes out. You might be waiting a bit.
    > @luthienrising said:
    > @maglev666 It's pretty rare that they update before the new pack comes out. You might be waiting a bit.

Yeah, but with as game breaking as this is, they may make an exception.
    Updated Mods

Confirmed Fine by Creator
    • by Notorious Rose — All Traits in CAS (ATICAS)
    Broken CC
      In addition to CC windows, I'm hearing that CC doors and arches are similarly broken.
    > @luthienrising said:
    > Broken CCIn addition to CC windows, I'm hearing that CC doors and arches are similarly broken.

I can confirm that as happening in my game too.
    Thanks @maglev666!

Broken Mods
    • Education Bundle (KawaiiStacie) -- please presume that this is broken due to rabbithole elements
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 917 Member
    so all Kawaiistacie except life decider is broken

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top