Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does stuff pack 18 change anything for you?

Comments

• SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Lmaoooo It’s tooo early to even ask this. There’s literally no info on SP18 except it’s placeholder leak.
  • EvilWitch83EvilWitch83 Posts: 140 Member
    Neutral to GP9 but not happy about SP18. I don't buy Stuff packs due to the unfair pricing of Stuff packs in the UK compared to the other packs. EPs cost £34.99, GPs cost £17.99 and SPs cost £9.99.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    I can't vote yet until I know more about the SP. I am not a fan of the new GP but then, I was dreading it being Star Wars the moment the speculation began.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    Happy about GP9, and SP18.
    The new SP's existance is good news for me. I'm not particularly interested in the two I'm still missing (Tiny and Knitting), but might want to build a bundle with Star Wars and the end of year EP, depending on what that one will be about.
  • MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    Op knows we don't know the theme yet, i think what they were asking is how would you feel about a stuff pack coming this year. I read that this sp won't necessarily come out this year tho, it happened before apparently that an sp leaked but only released the year after. I wont be disappointed at another sp, i dont like most of them but i think they can be well made sometimes. I would prefer another ep or gp, tho.
  • gnelso1239gnelso1239 Posts: 190 Member
    Not happy about GP9, nor SP18.
    how the heck would it when a stuff pack is the most basic of content packs, and it may very well be an accompaniment to the game pack.
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    Lmaoooo It’s tooo early to even ask this. There’s literally no info on SP18 except it’s placeholder leak.

Not really too early. It actually does not matter what the content theme of any pack is anymore for me. I am no longer excited. My expectations are set so low and am more skeptical of all content produced. Since 2016, I have waited until packs are on a severe discount if I get them at all.
  • AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    Nope, I am over Sims 4. The only feeling I have is sadness over how much money I wasted on it.
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Not happy about GP9, but am about SP18.
    Still too early to tell..but something tells me not to get my hopes up.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited September 2020
    A stuff pack no matter what theme changes nothing for me because for one it won't really add any new game play and two it definitely won't fix any of the many issues that the game has right now.
  • Truecrime_addictTruecrime_addict Posts: 108 Member
    i own the sims 4 collection , all of it. but another stuff pack right now leaves me feeling empty :|
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    Neutral to both.
    All I know about the GP is: Star Wars. I'd be much happier with Star TREK, but ok.....

I know nothing about the coming SP, so impossible to say.

I always find something in a pack I can use, though, CAS or Build/Buy. Just like I've done with all other packs, even if I don't use any of the main features, like Dine Out. Never owned a retail or restaurant, but constantly use BB items.
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Neutral to both.
    I hope it is cars stuff or baby stuff because I am tired of people complaining about not having them, even though I don't want either one.
  • fififoofoo2123fififoofoo2123 Posts: 149 Member
    i hope it’s katy perry’s sweet treats just remade for Sims 4 :-) i think everyone would love that
    Current profile pic is of my current fave sim to play with! :-)
  • KomuraKomura Posts: 229 Member
    Personally, I think the Sims team and EA have lost a lot of trust and respect from the Sims community. The thought of future packs doesn’t fill me with excitement as much as apprehension these days. At this point I expect the next SP to be Star Wars Stuff or The Sims Paint Drying Stuff.
  • OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    I'm not able to formulate an opinion on something I don't know anything about.
  • KomuraKomura Posts: 229 Member
    i hope it’s katy perry’s sweet treats just remade for Sims 4 :-) i think everyone would love that

I know so many people would be angry... But I would be thrilled, I’d make an army of ladies in cupcake bras to take over the world. It would be glorious.
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Indeed it does! It makes me wonder what SP 18 is, since no one knows yet lol
  • Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member

LMAO! That did make me laugh out loud!
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    edited September 2020
    not happy about star wars but i guess ill save my moneys not needing that pack so kinda neutral by now

excited to speculate new sp cause its fun but after all its just sp so most likely its not gonna save my whole year no matter what it is u know
    (okay it could be "sims 1 stuff" and id go like YAAAAAS but it probably won't be)
    especially cause i was disappointed by eco too due to being "machine living"
    (I still haven't even bought it)
    and knitting is only pack this year that i really liked to the point of wanting to get it asap

in short: I don't think sp18 will change much unless its some super old timey theme of awesomeness that includes 0 machines surprise me sims team
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 891 Member
    I don't know anything about the next stuff pack so I can't say one way or the other at the moment.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Neutral to both.
    I have been a huge Star Wars nerd since 1977, but personally for my Sims play would vastly have preferred a Werewolf pack. Nifty Knitting really isn't my jam, either. But you know, I am not a compulsive completionist. I just get the packs that add features I do like and, while I am not wild over the new content, I'm not angry, either.

I can see a point where I may want a save where I make over, say, Oasis Springs entirely with Batuu build/buy assets and have a Star Wars-y game. That could be fun. But then, I have wanted an astromech and a lightsaber since I was eight.

Stuff packs are nice, though. Low price point, especially on sale. I am happy to see new packs of any kind, whether they are my flavor of play or not. I'll invest in the ones I want.
  • fififoofoo2123fififoofoo2123 Posts: 149 Member

LMAO! That did make me laugh out loud!

lmao i was unsure if my sarcasm would read through text! but katy did just come out with smile so it really would be crazy if they made a clown pack as that’s the theme of her album lmao
    Current profile pic is of my current fave sim to play with! :-)
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    Once you've been disappointed enough times, it starts getting hard to be really disappointed, but I'm a little disappointed.

That's right. *parent voice* I'm not angry. I'm disappointed.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports