Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Happy Haunts Pack Coming?

The most recent patch notes included this comment:
Blinking shadows no longer appear when placing windows in basement levels that are of the same variant. I do admit that was a bit spooky, not the time windows… not the time.

This sort of sounds like a spooky pack could be coming. What do you think?
Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:

Comments

• Cassieb95Cassieb95 Posts: 347 Member
    Oh I wish.
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I just can't seem to think of any other explanation for that comment in the notes.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Oh i hope you're right!! 😊😊😊
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    No I think it was just another one of those random things they like to add in patch notes that mean absolutely nothing and are a distraction from what they are actually fixing.
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    this would make me feel better for the absolute poop that we got in this gamepack if it was a fully fleshed out happy haunts expansion.
  • AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    Huge reach.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member

I think that it was just a comment but I would really like a pack like that :)
  • Darkshadow608Darkshadow608 Posts: 156 Member
    We need a pack like that. Updated ghosts, to actually have ghost babies like ts3? Ghost hunter/grim reaper career branches? Wherewolf? Therewolf!

One can dream...

We are due a supernatural themed pack in my opinion. It's been a year.
  • YunaYuna Posts: 231 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    No I think it was just another one of those random things they like to add in patch notes that mean absolutely nothing and are a distraction from what they are actually fixing.
    this.

• ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I sure hope not I've been waiting for a family play pack since 2017 Parenthood.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,177 Member
    Would be nice if this was proof that Happy Haunts is coming.....But let's be real about what this comment in the patch meant. " I do admit that was a bit spooky, not the time windows… not the time." It is currently September, Spooky Month October is only one month away. That's what they probably meant by "Not the time".
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »

I really wish they would stop with those "funny" comments and instead get better at explaining what has been fixed/added.
    And yes, I agree with that, it probly means nothing.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    I feel neutral about this possibility, but I enjoy speculating.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I still want my Werewolves.
  • HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    I would love this pack to be released, it's the one I voted for when selecting the community SP.
  • temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    it'll be really funny to have a ghost sim that is also a ghost hunter.
  • justice4bonehildajustice4bonehilda Posts: 185 Member
    I really hope so
  • quinhobpquinhobp Posts: 220 Member
    I really hope so

Hi Plumbella, happy for the upcoming possible pack?

Just kidding
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    It seems unlikely, but I would be extremely happy if such a pack was in the horizon!
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    Do I want it? Absolutely
    Do I think we'll get it in a near future? Nope
  • AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 711 Member
    I hope they revisit this theme for a future pack. I voted for this and can't believe we ended up settling for knitting. They should've saved that for a Hobbies pack.
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    edited September 2020
    We need a pack like that. Updated ghosts, to actually have ghost babies like ts3? Ghost hunter/grim reaper career branches? Wherewolf? Therewolf!

One can dream...

We are due a supernatural themed pack in my opinion. It's been a year.

YES please! I'm a huge fan of supernatural/occult themes. Almost all my favorite shows have occult/supernatual-y themes. And I love Realm of Magic and Vampires. So more occults would be amazing.
  • SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 961 Member
    I don't think so...between the Spooky Stuff pack and the Vampires game pack, they've explored that area already. I can't see them revisiting it a third time, but then again you never know.
  • SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    That doesn't sound like a hint to me. I think it's just mentioning the strange occurrence.
  • krist556krist556 Posts: 70 Member
    i really hope it comes i want a ghostbusting job