Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,290 Member
    Rouensims wrote: »
    Today I gave Tara Friend (granddaughter of Emerson and Raelynn) parents and built their house. Here are Loretta Friend and Ford Prefect:

50297544922_750d5a290f_c.jpg
    50296710128_af714dcf09_c.jpg

They love each other very much.

50296709713_08523eef35_c.jpg

They had a visit from the Welcome Wagon. Here they are entertaining Charles, Cindy, Spock, and Suzi.

50296712358_4a098d5f44_c.jpg

They also had an autonomous visit from their daughter, Tara.

50297387621_6abaffcf36_c.jpg

They gave Tara a key to their new house.

50297408846_98ce8e974e_c.jpg

I wasn't playing Charles and Cindy today, but they were being autonomously adorable.

50297579392_1d0b18b713_c.jpg

Did you create Spock or download him from the Gallery? Nice job, either way. I've also got him in my game, but I created the entire bridge crew, too. ;)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    This just happened in my household with full autonomy, and letting them control themselves. I lost another one to the dreaded pool....the message read "Pinky is drowning!"....a split second later, "Pinky has reached fitness level 4". Umm, I don't think she's feeling very fit right now...

EDIT; I think I figured out what happened. The poor girl's energy level was all the way into the red when she decided to make the ill-fated decision to go swimming

And, yet, they told us our Sims had better AI. Huh, that decision is almost as bright as a Sim choosing to sit on the edge of the pool's coping, doing their homework or just reading — at night, in the winter and in the midst of a BLIZZARD. Oi. Our Sims are NOT smarter. In fact, they appear and prove they are LESS so. LOL Oh, sorry about the loss of your Sim. Odd that it pointed out Pinky reached fitness level 4. I guess the joke is on us? :open_mouth:
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Today I gave Tara Friend (granddaughter of Emerson and Raelynn) parents and built their house. Here are Loretta Friend and Ford Prefect:

50297544922_750d5a290f_c.jpg
    50296710128_af714dcf09_c.jpg

They love each other very much.

50296709713_08523eef35_c.jpg

They had a visit from the Welcome Wagon. Here they are entertaining Charles, Cindy, Spock, and Suzi.

50296712358_4a098d5f44_c.jpg

They also had an autonomous visit from their daughter, Tara.

50297387621_6abaffcf36_c.jpg

They gave Tara a key to their new house.

50297408846_98ce8e974e_c.jpg

I wasn't playing Charles and Cindy today, but they were being autonomously adorable.

Did you create Spock or download him from the Gallery? Nice job, either way. I've also got him in my game, but I created the entire bridge crew, too. ;)

I created him. I couldn’t find a Spock I liked on the gallery. Thank you for the compliment. Coming from you, that means a lot! :)

I also have Kirk, McCoy, Nurse Chapel, Data, Data’s “daughter,” Deanna Troi, and Geordi.

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    In this save I'm playing with a family that includes Don Lothario, his wife Jessica Leary and their daughter Sophia. They also have a dog Truman and a cat Marty.

Sophia eating breakfast.
    Q6ruhQP.png

Don went to a morning run with Truman.
    ywaLAoq.png

Jessica is having a breakfast on the porch with Marty.
    XuS84aN.png

They live in Strangerville. Don is working as a detective but he decided to start investigating the Strangerville mystery on his free time.
    r4mvLuv.png
    OtwV1fE.png
    C6QH89x.png

It was a heatwave. Sophia is having fun in the kiddie pool in the evening. :smiley:
    V67pFbW.png

Marty disagreed when he was lectured jumping on counters. :D
    OLtbacv.png
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,085 Member
    edited September 2020
    This just happened in my household with full autonomy, and letting them control themselves. I lost another one to the dreaded pool....the message read "Pinky is drowning!"....a split second later, "Pinky has reached fitness level 4". Umm, I don't think she's feeling very fit right now...

EDIT; I think I figured out what happened. The poor girl's energy level was all the way into the red when she decided to make the ill-fated decision to go swimming

And, yet, they told us our Sims had better AI. Huh, that decision is almost as bright as a Sim choosing to sit on the edge of the pool's coping, doing their homework or just reading — at night, in the winter and in the midst of a BLIZZARD. Oi. Our Sims are NOT smarter. In fact, they appear and prove they are LESS so. LOL Oh, sorry about the loss of your Sim. Odd that it pointed out Pinky reached fitness level 4. I guess the joke is on us? :open_mouth:

Something similar to that just happened in that same game a couple of minutes ago. It started raining, and one of my Sims thought it would be a great idea to take a nap on the park bench outside. Then a thunderstorm came (with heavy rain), and she slept on the bench for at least 10 minutes before finally heading back inside. She's lucky she didn't get struck by lightning.

EDIT; Haha, I spoke too soon! Same girl, same storm still going on....she decided it would be a great time to take the trash out (the trash can is in the backyard). She would've been fine if she just dumped the trash and came back inside, but nooooooooo....instead, she just stood there afterwards, gazing off into space in what seemed like forever--she was struck by lightning. Thankfully it didn't kill her
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Here's a few highlights from my latest Silversweater legacy save. Tobias Silversweater and his fiance Allyson finally tied the knot!
    aBnicWG.png
    There were a lot of people 1niqWQ6.png
    Finally got the "take first bites of cake" to work Jwr0wfo.png
    Simeon was happy to see his eldest son getting married MuJnPsK.png
    Everyone was having a great time 3RRIKpk.png
    Especially Grandfather Vlad (he adopted Myron's mom, Joanna). He got all swept up in the moment and decided to passionately kiss his wife
    LOL ICDvgAa.png
    Myron and Allyson Silversweater immediately moved in to their new house in Willow Creek.
    UwCjLZF.png
    They had their honeymoon and immediately got pregnant. 5% risky woohoo has struck again! OtrAxeS.png
    She went into labor one summer morning during a terrible storm and delivered a little girl
    GZBEOMW.png
    Her name is Miranda. I named her after one of the main characters in the play, the Tempest since she was born during a storm.
    a68jDU0.png
    Enjoy!
    I finally concluded the experiment with that household (autonomy on, no interaction on my part). The question was; will Sims take care of themselves enough to keep surviving? The answer is yes and no.

If they don't have a pool, that's a big plus (they are prone to drowning). And from time to time you'll have to fix critical appliances for them (fridge, stove, etc) or else they could starve. But aside from that, they will take care of themselves without intervention. Granted, they will do it very poorly and haphazardly, but they'll do enough to get by.

Now for my next challenge. I'm going to build a house that's just barely big enough for two people to survive, and I'm going to give them only the bare necessities (no tv or stereo, no computer). I will then lock the door on them (or maybe even delete it) so that they are locked in the house together. The challenge is, I want to see if living in such a small area with no entertainment will affect them. I think their fun will always be in the red, and possibly social as well--will this affect them? We shall find out.
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    edited September 2020
    I finally concluded the experiment with that household (autonomy on, no interaction on my part). The question was; will Sims take care of themselves enough to keep surviving? The answer is yes and no.

If they don't have a pool, that's a big plus (they are prone to drowning). And from time to time you'll have to fix critical appliances for them (fridge, stove, etc) or else they could starve. But aside from that, they will take care of themselves without intervention. Granted, they will do it very poorly and haphazardly, but they'll do enough to get by.

Now for my next challenge. I'm going to build a house that's just barely big enough for two people to survive, and I'm going to give them only the bare necessities (no tv or stereo, no computer). I will then lock the door on them (or maybe even delete it) so that they are locked in the house together. The challenge is, I want to see if living in such a small area with no entertainment will affect them. I think their fun will always be in the red, and possibly social as well--will this affect them? We shall find out.

Lol! Watch out or one of them may turn into Tiffany Barbie, the Black Widow/er and bump off his/her spouse due to too much togetherness.
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    edited September 2020

Sirius and Shawna got married:

ElvedbI.png

He's an alien and she's a spellcaster with an alien parent. They hit it off the moment they met. I had to laugh because right after the ceremony Sirius autonomously scared her with his big probe. Save it til you get home please!
    @CelSims Sirius and Shawna are adorable!
    So I started the new household I was talking about and played it for awhile.

The house is a 6x5 shack with just the bare necessities. There are no doors or windows, the walls and floor are black, and there is only one dim overhead light.

I then created two Sims (one male, one female) that are strangers...and just to make it more interesting, I gave both of them "hot headed", "mean" and "evil" traits.

As one might expect, they spend a lot of time insulting and yelling at each other, along with playing with their phones (it's their only source of entertainment). But what I was NOT expecting is that the longer I played, the yelling/insulting calmed down a bit, and they are actually starting up a romantic relationship! Btw, this is with autonomy on, and I'm not commanding them to do anything.

I guess it's like the old saying goes; "love the one you're with" lol
  • AlexcielAlexciel Posts: 126 Member
    W0pLxVg.png
    My Save is now in the 5 Generation of Sims. This is the goth Family, The two upper Sims are Bella and Mortimer Goth

This other is Ukupanipo's family, (The Premade Merman from Sulany)
    efcvqHX.png
    edited September 2020
    Erik had Wednesdays off for weeks. He didn't have to think about it. Any and all concerts were on Wednesdays and so were his photoshoots. So, of course, he and Kayleigh chose a date that fell on a Wednesday. Erik was happy to learn he could book the venue online, since he had been spotted there by the ever-faithful Paparazzi, when he went to check it out. Pleased that they got the date they wanted, having a couple others in mind, just in case, the invitations went out one month prior to the Event. "A whole month prior?" Erik said.
    Louise nodded. "Yes, that way it gives ample notice to those who must travel or put in for vacation time in order to attend. It is the proper thing to do."
    "Okay." Thing don't always stay static, he was thinking.
    All was set. Who knew that the evening before the wedding, Erik would be promoted to the Strings Section and that he was scheduled to work the next day. Nothing like taking the wind out of your sails. So much for being excited about the promotion. First thing Wednesday morning, Erik was on the phone taking the day off. Gratefully, his boss apologized for the mishap and granted Erik's wishes.
    After securing the day off, again, Erik went to bed. He slept more soundly that night than any other night. Come the morning, which was very early judging by the clock, he sprang right out of bed anyway. His fear of being late was irrational, he realized. Old habits die hard. Glancing out the window, hearing a sound that troubled him, he was dismayed to see it was raining. "Erik, don't worry about the rain," Brianna said, seeing his troubled look when he reached the kitchen. She was busily piping on the last bit of trim to the tiered white wedding cake. "Rain on one's wedding day is supposed to be good luck."
    "If you're superstitious, you mean," Erik said.
    Brianna just gave him a look. "In other words, pish-tosh."
    "Wet is wet. I may as well go to work."
    "What's really bothering you?" She said, daring to taste the icing from her index finger.
    Shortly after they arrived at the venue, his fear played right out before them. Joey, all smartly dressed in his tuxedo found the smallest puddle on the entire sidewalk.
    jECcZYW.jpg
    And he wasn't the only one who went down. All those who arrived must have brought a few drops of water in with them.
    dsQuRO8.jpg
    Next thing Erik knew, his sister went down. He was concerned as she just gave birth to a baby girl a few days before.
    hH01hSW.jpg
    After assisting her back to her feet and ensuring she was okay, Erik surveyed the gathering. He found his Dad.
    "You made it!"
    "Of course, you're my son, why wouldn't I be here?"
    "I'm just beginning to feel the nerves, I guess."
    NrHXYVi.jpg

As more and more Sims gathered in what looked like a ginormous Gazebo, Erik grew concerned. Just where was his bride? Had she thought the rain, which had stopped a few hours ago, would cause them to cancel? Erik took out his phone. "Kayleigh, where are you?" he said when she finally picked up. His stomach did flop-flops. Was this to be worse than a repeat? Was he to be left at the altar. All dressed up with nowhere to go.
    "Where are you?" he said, again. Cold feet? he wondered.
    "In the car. There was a bit of a traffic accident a few blocks ahead, but it's really slowed things down. My driver tells me we'll be there very shortly. Oh, I see the venue. We're here!"
    BXaUPqU.jpg
    Erik barely slipped his phone back into his inside jacket pocket when there she was.
    32qEUdt.jpg
    Without delay, the couple stood before the wedding arch and the ceremony began. Instead of his two brothers standing for him, it turned out to be the twins, Sajik and Seraj. Too cute for words.
    YYvNnNG.jpg

Rather than worry about his absent groomsmen, Erik plunged ahead and said his vows.
    iLKsEI1.jpg
    QFRqaMR.jpg
    Then after she said hers, he slipped the ring onto her left hand.
    MUAzd70.jpg
    sJyoEb8.jpg
    Then the couple sealed it with a kiss.
    4TYPvMj.jpg
    From somewhere above them confetti rained down on them, making it official. They were Sim and wife.
    WCoXGsz.jpg
    Adrian, his baby brother, now a teen, was the first Sim to approach the couple, offering his congratulations.
    0umuxHO.jpg
    8lkfwAy.jpg

The couple began to mingle with their guests. Erik was on a mission to find the cake. Kayleigh found Louise.
    wMmCIVY.jpg
    bGvaVdo.jpg
    Cake in hand, Erik sought out his wife for the traditional bite of cake.
    "Ready for this?"
    "Okay."
    TuOKZVY.jpg
    "Oh, that's the best white cake I have ever had. Usually they're so dry. This one is very very moist."
    "My sister has the whole cake thing mastered." Erik smiled.
    Axek8KO.jpg
    "Here, let me get that for you," Erik said. "You missed a crumb."
    xWAaXUC.jpg

After the guests had cake, they all wandered around to the other side of the Gazebo for some dancing.
    Brianna kept a watch on her sons.
    rGkwaHu.jpg
    Just as the sun was beginning to wane, the Entertainer began to play music.
    2OMtb7K.jpg
    Once it was dark, the party went into full swing.
    Tyx3mJI.jpg

More to Come … Thanks for reading! :)
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    edited September 2020
    Oopsie.
    Some things were inevitable, Erik realized. Joey slips and falls on the sidewalk before the wedding, but Aaron decided to wait until they all returned to Erik's new house. Since he'd designed the place himself, the third and top floor was basically a two bedroom apartment. He invited Aaron and Joe to move in.
    There he was all sprawled on the front drive.
    Rlu3uYl.jpg
    Doctor Joe, as he preferred to be called, these days, quickly examined Aaron. He was fine.
    "Come on, our rooms are on the top floor. If we head there now, we may make it before dawn," Joey said with a wink.
    "Hey, I know my place is big, but not as big as a castle-keep, after all. Goodnight, by the way."
    "Goodnight," the brothers chorused.

Kayleigh tucked Melodie into her brand new pink car bed, read her a book and put the music on to the lullaby channel. In the corner of the room atop the end table made to fit the corner, was a small pink nightlight. Erik you thought of everything. You're such a dear. she thought as she switched it on. Then she went to find her new husband.
    She found him in the masterbath.
    "Come into my parlour, said the spider to the fly," he said, in answer to her her gentle knock.
    Taking her by the hand, he gently pulled her into his shower.
    mlI0wX5.jpg
    ozrosqo.jpg
    pEhNWA4.jpg
    yEP1Ofi.jpg
    "Oh, wow, now that was worth the wait. I think I'm done, though."
    52CRDUG.jpg
    "Oh, no, you're not."
    CqeNR2S.jpg

Just a few weeks into their marriage …
    Kayleigh made a discovery.
    zNoZE34.jpg
    She was eating for two!
    Catching Erik before he had to run out, she was quick to announce her Big News.
    pXApOqr.jpg
    ETNDiSX.jpg
    "A baby? We're having a baby? I love you, this is fantastic."
    AhtS2Ka.jpg
    "Yes. And here I was worried."
    "Why? I told you I wanted a big family."
    W95N3gM.jpg

All for now. Thanks for reading!

This couple cracks me up (their names are Chuck Evilly and Wanda Dumpster, btw)...they are alternating between insulting each other and flirting, so the green and pink bars are always fluctuating. I don't think either one of them has any idea of where they want this relationship to go, because they don't know if they love or hate each other lol

Oh, and if they were bored before, they're really going to be bored now--today's update broke my mod, so now they have one less thing they can do to pass the time :p
    The mod was updated today and I reinstalled it, so Chuck and Wanda are back in business :)
    Whoa, now this is freaky! So tonight I'm playing the household with the super-nerdy middle-aged guy that gets all of the wives pregnant. He was at the restaurant for most of the day (eating people's food off of the tables in between festivities) and he was tired, so I sent him home. He woke up in the middle of the night with food poisoning (thanks to chef Eliza Pancakes) and didn't make it to the bathroom in time--shortly after, he died of being mortified.

But as unexpected as that was, that's not the freaky part. The game gave me the option of returning to the main menu, so I did...and I noticed his avatar still there under that save. So I clicked on his house, and it sent me back to the restaurant he was at--10 hours back in time. He's fine now. I guess Gary gets a second chance at life?

@GalacticGal I do use cc, but I've uploaded him to the gallery in case you'd like to check him out. My user name there is also RouenSims. Uhura is with him because they're in the same household (in my game, The Enterprise).

50303307443_eb98889ffb_c.jpg

• troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    5 of Dahlia's babies aged up to toddlers so she took them along with her neighbor's son (Father Winter's baby) on a play date to Magnolia park.
    Dahlia-Babies02.png
    Dahlia-Babies01.png

Dahlia has 4 daughters and 1 son in this picture.
    All together she has 8 daughters and 2 sons.
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    So... Uhm... My sim was enjoying a night out at the bar while I was roaming around the world and... I found something I shouldn't have. I wish I knew what was going on. Actually, maybe I don't want to know.
    4-9-2020-11-02-00.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited September 2020
    My Sim just told her husband that she is expecting, but what she failed to mention though....is that she had a fertility massage at the Spa earlier in the day :o

hDMNL0e.png
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Fernando Veleta became a father again to yet another NPC conquest, but this woman threatened to take him to the cleaners, so he had no option but to move mother and child into his estate.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member

8743614a8f2e3831e8588f8cf6c6631076bd06d5.png
    It was NPC-day, I usually have two days that I set as NPC-holidays. All sims are off from work and I jump haphazardly between households. Letting sims date, get new jobs, elope, have kiddos or making enemies. Everything and anything I feel like. Then I rotated back home to my poor little sims rundown container-home and my elder teacher was dead. Dale, you lived for more than 120 days in my save. I'll miss you :'(

913956d4270761715c95a60531131cf08fd10364.png
    I continued playing for a week and it was NPC-day again! This time when I rotated home the eco footprint was neutral and all my sims were happy again. Do you guys know how much you have to work to get sims in a flirty mood when they live in rotten surroundings and you use Roburky's personality-mod. A lot!! I had happy sims so let's go for it because it is hard hard work getting them flirty when everything is bad. Is it cheating?....yeeees. But it comes from a bug and I didn't cause it so that's that :wink:

bbd6ca23bd0311511c9d82e2f623facfd5837c3f.png
    So your girls is getting it on for the first time in forever. And who chooses this time to walk into the container-home. Into the mudroom right next to the closet. Senpai, of course. Stellar timing and I am getting soooo much second hand embarrassment. My poor dear elder Dale. This is not why he came back to visit the living!

b3b176f2f80c4a29a3ab2d37106d714db747e7ae.png
    However dear elder Dale is a Class A Guy. He doesn't dwell on negative emotions and chose to do something practical instead. I will continue to care for his grave and promise to plant pretty flowers around it.

Now I'm going to hide under the blankets on behalf of my girl....
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,291 Member
    edited September 2020
    I discovered a workaround for those of us who're really missing Create A World... it's a tiny bit of a pain but I think it's worth the hassle! :lol:

qyFkPPA.png
    itojdzu.png
    It's a mini petrol/gas station
    sQezjoO.png

Thanks to @TwistedMexican for the TOOL mod - I couldn't have done this without it :)
    Post edited by GracieO312 on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top